Mine Forever [Completed]

By catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Author's Note
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's Note
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
A Tree Chart of Characters
Chapter 49
Please Read -Important Note✍
Mine Forever Book Cover ~Special~
Upset Note
Please Note

Chapter 50.

186K 4.3K 518
By catheriene

Alexander's POV

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Alexander and Scarlet in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together- let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The officiant said facing towards the crowd gathered in the church to be part of the joyous ceremony.

Only close friends, relatives were invited and family members were present. The whole world was going crazy about our marriage news and media crew were broadcasting as much details as possible. But they have no access inside the church and they were strictly controlled by my team. Guards were stationed outside and around the whole area with the help of Baxter's team, securities arranged were pretty tight. My best men are Ray, Ashton, Maximo, Lorenz, Derek and Baxter. James Knight was also invited along with his family and a few others too. Scarlet's Bridesmaids consisted of Sera, Ava Green, Taylor, Estelle, Nell Lawrence and Bia. Ethan and Emily is the Ring and Flower bearers.

The officiant continued saying with the prayer while I was admiring my girl in the bridal attire. She is so damn beautiful in white and I feel like the luckiest person on earth today. When she first stepped inside the church along with Mr. Brad Hope(Taylor's dad), it was like time stopped and an angel is entering into my life. When her hand was given onto mine I could clearly feel that this is it, everything is perfect. She is the one and everything that happened previously with me was for a reason. She is my happiness and she will make my life colorful.

It was time for us to say our vows so we turned towards each other, at that moment she smiled and I was speechless. But then I regained myself and spoke out the words very sincerely while looking into her blue eyes.

"Scarlet, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.....

I will always be there for you when you need me. I will always protect you from danger and will never hurt you by any means. I will try to be less possessive over you but you know how I am, I love you.

I want to be the reason for your smiles and want to make you happy to the core. I want to live my life with you forever and capture all the moments to eternity. You are my world and always will be. You are irreplaceable.

Dove,

On this day,

I promise you that I will walk with you,

Hand in hand,

Where ever our journey leads us.

I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.

I promise to hold your hand every night and to never let us lose our spark.

Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,

For one lifetime with you could never be enough. We are equal in all things and no matter what, you are Mine Forever."

I gently squeezed her hands and then placed my hands on her cheeks to wipe away the tears cascading down. The words were reciprocated through emotions by her as she was smiling as well as crying. I gave a feather light kiss on her forehead to calm her down.

"Alexander, I never imagined that I will find love in such a way and I will be so blessed.

You always tried to make things work between us and supported me during my worst times. You take care of me when I am sick and hold me in your arms when I'm low. You love me to the core and I love you too.

I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together but there is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you.

Alexander,

On this day,

I give you my promise,

That I will walk hand in hand wherever our journey leads us,

Living, learning and loving together.

I promise to be your companion, your partner in parenthood and your ally in conflict.

I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.

Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,

For one lifetime with you could never be enough. We are equal in all things and no matter what.

I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you.

As from now, you are Mine Forever."

She said her vows with sincerity and love. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time and then we wore the wedding rings.

The officiant said,

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

That was it! I pulled her towards me gently and placed my lips onto her soft ones. At first I heard the clapping and cheering sounds from the crowed but the moment I kissed her the sound was a mute. I kissed her slowly, gently and filled with intense love. It meant that we are one now. I'm yours and you are mine.

All our family and friends as well as all the people gathered were happy and cheering us all throughout the rest of the ceremony. We moved out to click pictures and to acknowledge the media crew.

"Sir, Ma'am please.......just a few questions. Congratulations to both of you. Ma'am you look absolutely gorgeous. Would you please tell us what are your future plans? Are you still going to work as Mr. Alexander Pearce secretary? We all want to know about it." One of them asked.

"Well, firstly I would like to thank you all for your blessings and support. Thank you for showering us with loads of messages and prayers. We are yet to discuss about our future plans and honeymoon plans. But really appreciate if you all give us some space and time. We wish to have privacy and I am very protective when it comes to my family. We want to live happily and in peace." I replied as I knew Scarlet is not comfortable being interviewed at all.

"Sir, How are you feeling right now and what is it that you like the most about your wife?" Another person asked.

Looking at my wife I replied,

"I feel blessed to have a beautiful wife and I am the happiest man on the planet right now. I love her. I love you Dove." Holding her in my arms I kissed on her cheek.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile and blushed.

"Aww, you two are an adorable couple right now and the buzz is that your names have come up as the most powerful couple in USA and people are looking up to you as an example of true love. What do you want to say about that?"

"Oh, thank you.....I am out of words right now. A lot is going on and it's absolutely crazy. But we will try our best to be a good example of true love and hold each other even in bad times."

"Ma'am, there are speculations that you have married Mr. Alexander Pearce for money, to be rich and famous, to acquire attention and status. What do you want to say about that?"

"That is absolute bullshit. She is not a person who wants to gain attention or climb the social ladder like few other people. She is different and someone who is very hardworking. She has a kind heart and caring nature which you will find rarely in today's world." I said truthfully but I knew they would ask this question.

"Ma'am would you like to say something about that or any message?" the reporter asked her.

"I love Alexander and there is nothing that is precious compared to him. No money can buy love and no status can be compared to the happiness I have right now being his." Scarlet replied with a genuine smile and that statement made a big headline. All of the reporters were blown away with her answer and they wanted to hear more from her, from us. But we had to move on to the next occasion. I told the media about giving an exclusive interview later after checking my schedules and dates. So they were quite happy with the news.

Later on, we clicked a lot of pictures together and even with our family, friends and important people. The celebrations continued with a happening party and the list of guest were quite long. Mrs. Madeleine was equally involved in our celebrations. She arranged the whole party for us in an open area and surprised us with beautiful dance moves on the dance floor. The outdoor decorations were stunning and lighted up.

Mom and Dad was the most happiest of all while they adored my wife.  After our first couple dance Scarlet was dragged away from me by Taylor and Sera. They were dancing togther while Estelle came towards me and said,

"I am proud of you Alex. You've chosen the right partner and happy for you both."

I smiled and said the words she once told me,

"You have to keep your heart as well as eyes open. You never know, maybe she already appeared before you. But you missed to see her only because you have kept a big lock on your heart and a blindfold on your eyes."

She looked confused. "What?"

"Those were your were words and it really helped me."

"Well...." She remembered and smiled at me and gestured me to continue and I did.

" You were right I had a big lock on my heart and eyes. The only thing I focused was work. But then out of nowhere she appeared but I was not blindfolded. Instead I saw that she held the key to my heart. All I had to do was show her my heart to unlock it and I did. She unlocked it and now she is Mine Forever."

Estelle hugged me and said,

"Only the right ones hold that key of happiness and you two will go through alot of adventures in life. So are you ready for it?"

"Absolutely.....yes!" We laughed and then was joined by others.

I was beyond happy and my family could see it too.

Once again Scarlet was in my arms and all I want right now is to love her and love her and love her.

"I love you." She wisphered into my ears and kissed me intensely which gave a spark of feelings inside me while fireworks were going on as a beautiful effect up on the sky. The fireworks and lights made the sky a kaleidoscope of colour.

Her smiling face was the most captivating moment that got engraved into my memory.

A picture perfect moment.

"I love you too scarlet." I wisphered back with a fiery, passionate kiss.

                       ~THE END~

Above picture is of Taylor's Mom Tessa Hope and Scarlet.

             🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆

Post Wedding Photoshoot Pictures of Alexander & Scarlet.

                     Thank you!

Special Thanks to~

My sister Meha, My bestie @NupurJoshi, JoyceJohny and DeepSagarKahlon for all the support😘😘😘😘😘😘

CelineMahadeo &
wrappedinamystery [Ana Valencia] for all the support during my initial days in wattpad. I will never forget the encouragements and support. Love you both. Thank you!

sweetsmileonlips and @KarenHutchinson you always gave me support for Mine Forever. All your positive words made me smile. Thank you.

To all the supporters of Mine Forever,

MINE FOREVER is completed. I hope you enjoyed reading the last chapter. I wanted it to be simple and not be dragged with internal details. Hence it's short but with a happy ending.

I love happy endings.....❤❤❤❤❤

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you all Mine Forever Readers for your love and support all throughout the book. For all the patience you kept.....waiting for updates. For all the votes and messages. Making me smile and happy.

Never new I could write this much. It is really a tough job and hats off to those who work so hard in creating a book. I admire writers a lot, they are rare gems.

I will be editing this book so if possible do read again.

There are few future plans i.e. new works that I have in mind. It will be informed to you as I set the ideas for it.

Hmmm.....was thinking to write an Interview With the Mr. And Mrs. Pearce. Might just get to know few things about them. There won't be any epilogue or additional chapters for Mine Forever.

Well.....lets see..... What is it stored for you all to read in future in my account.

Feel free to share your thoughts with me. If anyone want to suggest any ideas or anyother things please do message me.

Thank you.......

Happy Reading!

Love,
Catheriene😘

Kind Note: The song above is La Vei En Rose sung by Daniela Andrade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 68.7K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...