Delighted To Love You: A Dram...

By HP4lyfe2020

This is the sequel to Fated to Love You and picks up right after the birth of Draco and Hermione's first chil... More

Part 1: Chapter 1
Part 1: Chapter 2
Part 1: Chapter 3
Part 1: Chapter 4
Part 1: Chapter 5
Part 1: Chapter 6
Part 1: Chapter 7
Part 1: Chapter 8
Part 1: Chapter 9
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 3: Intro
Part 3: Chapter 1
Part 3: Chapter 2
Part 3: Chapter 4
Part 3: Chapter 5
Part 3: Chapter 6
Part 3: Chapter 7
Part 3: Chapter 8
Part 3: Chapter 9
Part 3: Chapter 10
Part 3 Chapter 11
Part 3: Chapter 12
Part 3: Chapter 13
Part 3: Chapter 14
Part 3: Chapter 15
Part 3: Chapter 16
Part 3: Chapter 17
Part 3: Chapter 18
Part 3: Chapter 19
Part 3: Chapter 20
Part 3: Chapter 21
Part 3: Chapter 22
Epilogue
Part 4: Bonus Chapters
Part 4: Chapter 1
Part 4: Chapter 2
Part 4: Chapter 3
Part 4: Chapter 4
EXCITING NEWS!!
Part 4: Chapter 5
Part 4: Chapter 6
Part 4: Chapter 7
Part 4: Chapter 8
Part 4: Chapter 9
Part 4: Chapter 10
Part 4: Chapter 11
Part 4: Chapter 12
Part 4: Chapter 13
Part 4: Chapter 14

Part 3: Chapter 3

6.4K 200 237
By HP4lyfe2020

A Very Merry Potter Christmas Part 1

James Potter - 5th Year

Jennifer Boseman - 5th Year

Scorpius Malfoy 5th Year

Albus Potter - 4th Year

Rose Weasley - 4th Year

Athena Malfoy - 3rd Year

Narcissa Jo Malfoy - 2nd Year

Lily Potter - 2nd Year

December 25, 2020

"Mummy! Mummy!" Lyra came thundering down the stairs, shrieking for her mother.

"Why are you yelling Lyra?" Hermione asked, as her youngest daughter came bursting into the kitchen. "I'm trying to get the food ready to take over to Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry's house."

"It's, Cissa Jo and Athena," she said, trying to catch her breath.

Hermione looked up sharply. "What about your sisters?"

"Fighting again," Lyra said, bending over and clutching her chest.

"Oh is that all? What are they arguing about now? Lyra sit down and drink some water."

"No mummy, not arguing! Fighting! They're fighting!"

"Oh for Merlin's sake," Hermione said, running up the stairs.

She heard Athena and Narcissa Jo's screams from down the hallway. "What in the world is going on here?!" She yelled as she ran into Athena's room.

Athena was on top of Narcissa Jo, repeatedly pushing her face into the carpet as she pulled her hair. Narcissa Jo was letting loose a stream of colorful swear words she could have only learned from Ron.

"Athena get off of your sister!" Hermione grabbed Athena by her collar but she wouldn't budge. Hermione kept trying to pry Athena's hands off Narcissa Jo only to be thrown back when Narcissa Jo started kicking at nothing in particular in an unsuccessful attempt to free herself.

Lyra stood at the door in tears when Draco came running into the room and performed a gentle knockback jinx to separate the girls. Hermione stood and straightened her dress before joining Draco by the door.

"Lyra go see if Scorpius is ready," Draco instructed, his voice deadly quiet.

"But daddy--"

"Now, Lyra."

She stomped out of the room and Draco closed the door behind her.

"Now," Hermione said angrily. "Would either of you care to enlighten me as to why you are fighting on Christmas?"

Athena and Narcissa Jo looked at each other and both started speaking at the same time, trying to yell over each other.

"Be quiet," Draco said quietly, effectively silencing them. He was rarely angry with his little girls, but when he was, it was scary. "You will speak one at a time."

"Athena?" Hermione inquired.

"I came back from my shower and the stupid bint--"

"Language, Athena!" Hermione admonished.

"Fine. My stupid little sister was in here reading my journal. She knows she's not allowed in my room in the first place and then she violated my privacy on top of that! When I asked her to give it back, she refused and tried to run with it. So I had to teach her a lesson," she said simply, no remorse evident in her voice.

"Narcissa Jo, is this true?" Hermione asked, turning to her younger daughter.

"Well, sort of," she said chewing on her lower lip, trying not to cry. "Mummy it was only because she threatened me!"

"Tell the truth you little monster or a threat will be the least of your worries!"

"Athena, hush!" Draco said angrily. "Narcissa Jo. The truth. Now."

"I came in here to borrow a dress--"

"Without my permission!" Athena interjected. She snapped her mouth shut when she saw the look her parents were giving her.

"Even if you had been allowed to come in and borrow a dress from your sister, why were you reading her journal?" Draco inquired.

Narcissa Jo hesitated. "Well..."

"Spit it out Cissy," Hermione said crossly.

"She was teasing me yesterday about me liking James so I thought I'd get some information on her so she couldn't tease me anymore," Narcissa Jo replied with tears streaming down her face. "It was self-defense! I didn't mean to be malicious! And then Athena came in and attacked me for no reason!"

"Oh, COME ON!" Athena said, throwing her hands in the air. "You can't seriously believe this!"

"One more word out of you Athena and you'll stay here alone while we're at the Potters' house," Hermione said shortly.

That effectively shut her up. "The two of you are grounded for the rest of the break after today," Draco said with finality. "Complain about it and I'll pull you from quidditch Narcissa Jo and you from the dueling club Athena. Try me. I dare you."

When neither of them responded, he nodded firmly. "Good. Now be dressed and ready to go in ten minutes or you will be left." He left the room and Hermione followed, dragging a tearful Narcissa Jo with her.

The Malfoy family set out exactly ten minutes later. Athena walked ahead angrily with Lyra holding her hand. Narcissa Jo walked alongside Hermione, pestering her about changing her punishment. Hermione ignored her. Draco and Scorpius brought up the rear as they walked the quarter mile to the Potters' home.

"Did I miss something dad? Athena's even more sulky than normal." Scorpius asked.

Draco laughed. "I don't know how you didn't hear her and Cissa Jo going at it."

"I had earplugs in. I was trying to finish my history of magic paper so Rose and I can go over it after lunch."

"Isn't Rose a year below you?"

Scorpius blushed. "Yeah, but she was interested in the topic so she offered to help me with it."

"What's the topic?"

"The Golden Trio."

"So your mum, Harry and Ron. Why didn't you ask your mum to help you with your paper?"

Scorpius scoffed. "I don't actually need help with my paper. I just wanted to spend some time with..." he trailed off, realizing what he had just admitted to his father.

"Really Scorpius? Rose Weasley? She's a great girl don't get me wrong, but if you date her that means I would have to be cordial to Ronald," Draco said with disgust.

Scorpius kicked a pebble on the path in front of them. "We're not dating dad. We're just friends. She's made that abundantly clear."

Draco started to say something else but Scorpius interrupted, running his hand through his hair. "Is Aries coming today? I haven't seen him since mum's birthday. She was so happy I thought she'd never stop crying."

"I'm not sure. He said he was going to try to make it because of something Teddy told him but he and Melissa were on assignment in South America until last week so he may not make it back in time."

"I hope he comes," Scorpius replied. "I could use some brotherly advice."

"About Rose?"

"Dad, don't," Scorpius groaned.

"What?" Draco asked, laughing. "I was young once you know. I had to work hard to sweep your mum off her feet."

"And into bed before marrying her," Scorpius said teasingly. "How could you betray her honor that way?"

"Shut up Scorpius."

******************

"Kids come sit down, it's time to eat!" Ginny yelled up the stairs.

"They sound like a herd of elephants," Hermione commented placing the last dish on the table as the kids thundered down the stairs. She counted the place settings and frowned. "Ginny there are three extra settings," she said looking up at her friend.

Ginny smiled sadly. "Wishful thinking. That maybe Teddy, Victoire and Aries will come," she replied quietly.

"Oh Gin," Hermione said, engulfing her friend in a hug. "Bill and Fleur still don't know something's amiss?"

Ginny shook her head. "Victoire sends them letters about her studies but they haven't seen her since July. Teddy won't even respond to my letters, even after you talked to him," she said with tears in her eyes.

"What's with all of the waterworks?" Pansy asked, entering the dining room with three glasses in her hand. "Have some firewhisky. I find it makes everything better."

Ginny laughed and dabbed her eyes, taking a glass from Pansy. "Thanks Pans."

Twenty minutes later they had corralled everyone into the dining room and all the seats were filled except for three. Mr. Weasley stood and made a toast before they all tucked in.

When the meal was almost over, there was a knock at the door. Lily, Lyra and Narcissa Jo were the first out of their seats and ran to answer the door.

"Aries!" The three girls screamed from the entryway.

Hermione looked up excitedly and saw her inherited son enter the dining room with the three little girls hanging off of him. "Happy Christmas all!" He said smiling brightly, his cheeks flushed from the cold.

Hermione was out of her seat hugging him next. "Aries! I'm so glad to see you!"

"Hey mum," he said with a grin, kissing her on the cheek.

"Your dad said he didn't think you were going to be able to make it. Here come sit next to me. Draco move."

Aries laughed and allowed Hermione to push Draco out of his seat to make room for him. "Like I would miss Teddy's news."

Ginny looked up sharply. "Teddy's with you?"

"Yeah, Melissa and I have been with him the past week. They're bringing in the gifts."

Hermione slapped his arm. "You left Melissa out there? Go help her!"

"I'm here Mrs. Malfoy!" Melissa said, coming into the room and hugging Lyra and greeting Draco. "Sorry, I had to use the loo badly; It was a long drive."

Hermione frowned. "You drove? Why didn't you apparate?" She whispered to Aries.

He grinned at her. "You'll see mum. This is going to be entertaining to say the least," he said rubbing his hands together. "Can I get a plate? I need a snack for the show. 'Lissa you hungry?" He asked beckoning his girlfriend over and pulling her into his lap.

"What are you talking about Aries?" Hermione probed.

She didn't have to wait long for her answer when Teddy walked in next. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. After a moment Ginny jumped out of her seat and rushed over to him hugging him tightly.

Teddy relaxed into her hug. "Hey mum. I missed you."

When she loosened her grip on him he made eye contact with Harry who was standing a few feet away. "Dad," he said extending his hand.

"Teddy," Harry replied, taking Teddy's hand and shaking it. "I'm glad you've come home son." He pulled him into a hug.

Hermione leaned in to whisper to Aries. "I don't see what's so entertaining about this."

Aries smiled. "Just wait mum. Just wait."

"Let me fix you a plate," Ginny said, wiping the tears from her face.

"Is Victoire with you?" Fleur asked, smiling widely. She and Bill hadn't seen their eldest daughter in awhile either.

Aries' smile widened. "Here we go."

"She's here," Teddy responded, tersely. "I'll go get her."

He walked out of the dining room again and Ginny hugged Harry tightly. "I'm so glad he's come home. I don't care if he and Victoire eloped, I just want my son back."

Harry rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "He's here now love. We won't let him leave on bad terms again."

They heard footsteps approaching and Aries was practically giddy with glee.

"Aries what the hell is wrong with you?" Draco asked.

"It's about, to go, down," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Mum, dad?" Teddy said from the door. "Victoire and I would like you to meet our son, Remus Harry Lupin."

Everyone's heads whipped around to where Teddy was standing next to Victoire who was holding a tiny baby in her arms. Everyone's jaws dropped as they took in the scene before them.

Hermione actually audibly gasped and Aries leaned in to whisper to her again. "Told you it was going to be good mum."

She swatted him away. "Aries be quiet!"

Mrs. Weasley recovered first. "Oh what a surprise! Let me see the precious one," she said, taking the baby from Victoire.

Bill had moved to stand next to Harry and was glaring at Teddy and Victoire. "So you just disappear and show up months later with a baby, expecting everything to be okay?" He said angrily.

"Daddy we got married," Victoire said, quietly.

This was apparently the wrong thing to say, because Bill's face turned a shade darker in anger.

Ginny put a hand on her brother's arm. "Bill let's finish eating and we'll have a conversation afterwards."

"A conversation?!" He thundered. "Your delinquent of a son-"

"You will watch how you talk about my son," Ginny said, her voice deathly quiet. "I will not allow you to scare them away again and prevent me from being apart of their lives; Harry already did that once. If you can't behave yourself through dinner, then you can leave my home."

She walked over to Victoire and hugged her, guiding her into a chair. "You look exhausted! When did you have the baby?"

Fleur brought her daughter a plate and a glass of water. "Three days ago," Victoire replied, tiredly.

"Oh my sweet girl!" Fleur said, embracing her daughter. "You did this all by yourself?!"

"I wasn't alone. Melissa helped and Teddy was there."

Hermione and Pansy ushered all of the kids out of the dining room so that Teddy and Victoire could have some much needed alone time with their parents.

"Whew," Pansy said, setting the dishes to wash themselves. "These Weasleys/Potters sure know how to entertain."

Hermione snorted. "That's one way of putting it," she replied as Aries and Melissa came into the kitchen.

"Hey mum is there any pie left?" Aries asked.

She nodded and pointed at the countertop. He grabbed a slice and came to take a seat next to Hermione at the table. She promptly smacked him in the back of his head.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?"

"For not telling me about Teddy when I asked you in my last letter! And watch your mouth."

Aries laughed. "Sorry mum, but I really didn't know when I wrote you. Victoire wrote 'Lissa a few weeks ago and asked if we could meet them in London a week before Christmas. She said it was really important and they didn't have anyone else to go to so we cut our trip short."

Hermione sighed. "I don't see why they didn't just come to Harry and Ginny."

Aries shrugged. "I'm sure Teddy's pride had something to do with it."

"Well, at least Ginny has Teddy back; She was a few days away from losing it, I swear," Pansy commented.

Hermione nodded in agreement. "It was the perfect Christmas present. Nothing could ruin this day for her."

They sat in the kitchen laughing and talking as Aries and Melissa told of their adventures in South America studying a breed of dragons so rare they had yet to be named. Most of the kids joined them to hear the stories.

The doorbell rang while Melissa was in the middle of enthusiastically describing how she had saved Aries from being burnt to a crisp by a female dragon who thought he was trying to steal her eggs.

When no one answered the door the doorbell rang again, and Hermione reluctantly got up to see who was there.

She opened the door and froze.

James' girlfriend Jennifer and her parents were standing on the doorstep with a dish in their hands. "Hi Mrs. Malfoy!" Jennifer said with a wide smile. When Hermione didn't say anything, she spoke again. "Can we come in? It's a bit chilly."

"Oh yes! I'm so sorry dear, come on in."

Ginny and James came into the entryway as Jennifer was making the introductions. "Oh, hello Mrs. Potter! I'd like for you to meet my parents. This is my father, Chadwick Boseman. He's a muggle actor. And this is my mother—"

"Cho Chang," Ginny finished for her, her tone icy.

A/N Okay so I was really bored studying cardiac physiology so I did this instead lol Enjoy! Please vote, comment, and follow. And let me know if there's anything you'd be interested in reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 8 21
In her mind, Hermione Granger has left the Wizarding World for a very good reason. However, it leaves everyone who loves her to wonder what they'd do...
87.8K 2.5K 16
Draco turned and smiled at her when he heard her enter the room. "Hello, Hermione." "Can you please stop smiling at me like that?" she snapped. His s...
35.9K 1.3K 17
The sequel of "Jar of Hearts". Draco had to leave to protect her. Now, Hermione is dealing with the consequences of his depart. Disturbing dreams hav...
786 8 20
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Hogwarts as Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy navigate their tumultuous relationship. From their initial...