Sir, I'm having your baby ( T...

Від _JoKerNa

Kayla is 17. One time she meets Mark in a bar during summer break. They end up doing some things they shouldn... Більше

Sir, I'm having your baby ( Teacher/Student )
It's been a while...
What if he doesn't want anything to do with the baby?
Jenny Torez
The crazy ex
A Look At My Baby
Kiss in the Classroom
Sir, are you married?
Why would I trust you? I have no reason.
2 pregnant girls and detention
The Big Date
Doctors Appointment
Friends
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Kick and car
Best present ever!
First Day Back At School
Mommy's new boyfriend
The mysterious man
The father
Two Hours
My Baby Girl or Boy?
The "surprise" Party
Low Blood Pressure
My kitchen is on FIRE!
Mother in the house for a week?
Will you marry me?
Epilogue
The Sequel

My babys picture

28.3K 417 70
Від _JoKerNa

We had been driving for about 10 minutes when I remembered that mom's boss ahd called.

" Mom last night your boss called, and I sort of forgot about it. " I said

" I know. She called this morning and told me about it. "

" Okay... So, what did she want? " I hoped that she wouldn't have to leave, again.

" She just told me that I'd be able to stay home for a few days more before starting to work again. "

" Great, now we can spend more time together. " I said, happy that I'd be able to spend more time with my mother. It wasn't often she'd be home for days.

We continued the ride in silence and soon we arrived to our destination. Mom parked the car and when that was over, we got out of the car. We then walked in to the reception.

We then had to wait about 15 minutes before the doctor came out. During those minutes, I thought about everything that went down yesterday. With Mark's dad and the test. What if Jenny really was brain- something and had to be treated? Nah, she can't be that crazy.

I was also sad that Mark wouldn't be able to be here today. I really wanted him to see the baby. Sure, he could get a picture, but I want him to really see the baby while moving on a monitor. But you can't get everything you want.

Anyway, like I said, it took about 15 minutes before the doctor came, but when she did, I was excited.

We walked in to the room we where supposed to be in and soon the doctor told me to lay down on the bed-thingy they had in there.

I layed down and pulled up my shirt, just like I was told to do. After I had done that, the doctor, Dr. Carlton, got the gel-stuff and put it on my stomach. I'm sorry that I can't describe it more, but I am no doctor, so I had no idea what things where called.

Once the gel was on, Dr. Carlton got the monitor thing.

I then got to see my baby.

He/ she was so adorable! She/ he was sucking on her thumb!

" Here you can she the baby. There is the head and as you can see, the baby is sucking it's own thumb. Then there is the feet's, right here. All ten toes. " Dr. Carlton said.

I watched in silence. I didn't dare to speak, since I was afraid that I'd start to cry.

" Would you like to know the sex? " Dr. Carlton then asked and I almost started to cry.

I could know if it was a baby girl or boy? I really wanted to know, but I also wanted Mark to be here when I found out.

" No, not right now. I'll wait for a while. "  I decided.

" Alright. If you change your mind, you just have to call and we'll let you know. Alright, we're done here now. " Dr. Carlton said and gave me some paper to clean of the gel.

When I was cleaned up, I pulled down my shirt. Before we left, I also got some papers from Dr. Carlton about pregnancy's. Just some basic stuff, like what I could eat and what I couldn't do. We also get a  picture of the baby. Well, I got two, one for me and one for Mark. Of course, I didn't tell mom that. I told her I just wanted an extra just in case. After that, we left.

We got in to the car and mom drove us home.

When we arrived home, I went up to my room.

I sat down on my bed and picked up the picture of the baby. I really wanted to know if it was a boy or girl, but I also wanted Mark with me when I find out.

~~~~~

A few days passed and nothing special happened. I spent my time with mom and nothing else. I wanted to go over to Mark's place and give him the baby picture, but I didn't get a chance.

Either it was mom who kept me busy or it was something else, like hunger. Unlike before, I ate alot now. My favorite thing was ice cream. Not very healthy, right? I can't help it! The baby want's it and who am I to deny the little thing?

I was now 20 weeks pregnant and I was huge. Sometimes I even wondered if I was carrying twins, but the was impossible, if I was, it would have been see by now by the doctor.

Today, on a Saturday, it was time for mom to leave for work, again. He boss had called and told her that she had to leave for China, I think it was. I wish I could go, but if I had, the plane probably would have crashed.

So when it was time for her to leave, I hugged her good-bye. I watched as her cab left for the airport.

When I no longer could see the cab, I went back inside. My mind was spinning. I didn't know if I should go over to Mark and give him the picture, or not.

Sure, I wanted to give it to him, but I didn't want to see his father. That man was creepy. Not the I'm-gonna-kill-you creepy, but the I-can-hire-someone-to-kill-you kind of creepy. Yeah.. So I was a bit worried about going over.

But then it was the thing about Jenny. I wanted to know what had happened, so that was another reason for me to go to Mark's house.

After a while I decided. I had to go over to Mark.

The first thing I did was to take a shower and wash my hair. What? I wanted to look good in case Mark was alone. Sorry, but it's the hormones that makes me kinda horny.

Anyway, when I was done with my shower, I blow dried my hair. Once I was done with that, I get dressed in a black Kashmir shirt and a blue skirt with white spots on it. It was the same skirt I had wore on my and Mark's first date.

I also put my hair in a pony-tail after a few hesitations.

By the time I was ready to go, I was a nerve wreck.

I got the picture of the baby and stepped out of the house.

I walked over to Mark's house and hesitated for a few seconds before knocking. I only had to wait a few second before the door was opened. Lucky for me, it was opened by Mark.

" Kayla? What are you doing here? " Mark asked.

" Eh.. I came to give you something. Came I come in? If your alone, that is. " I said, sounding a lot braver then I felt.

" I'm alone. Come in." He stepped aside and I went inside.

His house still looked the same like it had when I had been there for the first time.

He showed me to the living room and I sat down on the couch, with him next to me.

" So.. I came to give you this. " I said and gave him the picture.

" Wow..." Was all he maneged to get out, because he was so shocked.

" Yeah... Wow. "

He looked at the picture for a while before putting it down on the coffee-table.

" Kayla I have to speak to you. " He then said, when he had put the picture down.

" Okay.. What's up? "  I asked.

'What if he would tell me that he'd want nothing to do with the baby? What if he doesn't like me? What if -'. My thoughts where interrupted.

" Kayla I like you. A lot. I don't know how to tell you this, but.. I love you. I want to be in your life. In our baby's life. I understand if you don't feel the same, but I hope -. " I cut him of - by a kiss.

He instantly replied to the kiss.

This kiss felt better than ever before. I could almost hear the bells and the fireworks. I pulled away from the kiss.

" I love you too. " Was all I said before we went back to kissing.

I was so in to the kiss that I almost didn't notice his hand going to my back. His hands slipped under my shirt and soon it was off.

I did the same thing to his shirt and we kissed even more, if it was possible.

I barely registered Mark pulling me up in to his arms and carried me to his room. He put me on the bed, without breaking the kiss. The only time we stopped kissing was to take a breath.

More and more clothes went of and soon we where in our underwear.

But those didn't stay on for long.

I think you can all guess what happened next.

<<<

Hello! Sorry if this isn't so good, but give me credit please. I'm 14, so I don't know so much about 'that' stuff.. so yeah..

Anyway, 10 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

45.2K 3.9K 58
عندما كنت في العاشرة من عمري ، سقطت من على شجرة وضربت رأسي. عندما استيقظت ، تغير العالم من حولي. كان بإمكاني رؤية مشاعر الناس في شكل أرقام وألوان - و...
The Differents | ✓ Від 𝐥𝐢𝐯

Наукова фантастика

3.9K 865 45
9412 is a Different, she's a mistake. She accepts it because she's told to. But when she catches a glimpse beyond her home's barrier, she starts doub...
71.4K 2.2K 47
Campbell Hardin is a troubled kid with a rough past, she's gone through hell and back, she has made a comeback from her past but she hasn't seem to c...
294K 5.3K 12
Addaline Walker has just returned from a medical mission in the jungles of Guatemala. She spent two years there learning about the people, the cultur...