Legacy of a Senju (Sequel)

PrettyLilyAnime tarafฤฑndan

Haru Oshiro Senju returns to the leaf! Though she's not the same innocent genin that left, she comes back a... Daha Fazla

Prolouge ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 3 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 4 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 5 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 6 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 8 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 10 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 11 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 12 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 13 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 14 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 15 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 16 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 17 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 18 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 19 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 20 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 21 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 22 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 23 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 24 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 1
Chapter 26 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 27 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 28 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 29 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 30 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 31 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 32 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 33 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 34 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 35 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 36 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 37 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 38 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 39 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 40 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 41 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 42 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 43 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 44 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 45 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 46 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 47 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 48 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 49 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 50 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 51 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 52 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™Part 1
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 54 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 55 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 56 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 57 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 58 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 59 ๐ŸŒ™
Authors note
Chapter 60 ๐ŸŒ™
Another Authors Note! ๐Ÿ’ž
Chapter 61 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 62 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 63 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 64 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 65 ๐ŸŒ™ Part 1
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–Happy birthday Haru! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 65 Part 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 66 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 67 ๐ŸŒ™
Official Character Art ๐ŸŒ•
Chapter 68 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 69 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 70 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 71 pt.1
Chapter 71 pt.2
Chapter 71 pt.3
Chapter 72 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 73 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 74 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 75 ๐ŸŒ™
New book!

Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2

15.2K 562 659
PrettyLilyAnime tarafฤฑndan

Recap: "I don't want to be your hokage so that you can tie me down for the most part then have me become your killing machine when needed. I'm sorry, but fuck you if you think I'd ever do that." I bluntly state.

I I have something I want to do before I leave you here though."

••••••••

I take a deep sigh and close my eyes. If I were to say that leaving the village hasn't ever crossed my mind then I would be lying to myself.

A good percentage of my childhood was spent wondering what it would be like to go outside the village, wondering what it would be like to have family,wondering what it would be like to be noticed.

Looking back, it's irking to know that all the adults around me that were 'protecting me' were seriously just trying to erase me from their village so they wouldn't be in danger.

Danzo, a respected village elder, a man who's dictated my life since I was born, a man who killed my mother while she was asleep.

And for what?

Why did she have to die at the hands of our village? When Hashirama Senju founded The village I'm sure he didn't picture his grand niece being killed by one of the people in charge.

When I returned to the village I did so with a heavy heart. They didn't want me at first so why did I go back?

The only reason I returned was because of Naruto, and why the hell did I even do that?

Oh yeah, I forget. Naruto has the nine tails and I could suppress it. Sure they have Yamato but why get play around with second place when you can toy around with first?

I sigh as I look back at our memories together. I've come to the conclusion that no one was ever really on my side. Not once has Naruto defended me while up against Sakura who hated me for no valid reason where we were simply kids. Yet I still came back solely for him out of guilt. 

Kakashi sensei as well, he was admittedly sort of like a father figure to me. He didn't really do much with me as a sensei though. All he ever did was pull me away from a fight and freak out when I touched a boy.

But wait, to think of it, weren't Sakura and Naruto the reason of my early leaving of the village?

••Flashback••

"Kakashi sensei there you are!" I hear a familiar voice say, I look over and see my three teammates walking our way. I furrow my eyebrows at this "Was there a team meeting today?" I ask, wondering why the three of them are together without me.

"Nope, we're looking for Kakashi sensei since we have a mission to do!" Sakura says, smiling at our sensei. I stand up and quickly pick up my hair in a low ponytail "Oh! I'll go home really quickly and pick up my stuff then." I say, making my way out of the booth but am instantly stopped my Sakura.

"Haru you're not coming with us remember? It's not safe for you." Sakura says placing a hand on my shoulder. Naruto comes up next to her "Yeah! You've never gone on a mission with us before so this might be too dangerous for you." Naruto says, agreeing with Sakura to which I arch my brow.

"What are you guys talking about? I've gone done missions with you before." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah but one that's out of the town? Nope." Sakura interjects. Any trace of a smile vanishing from my face

•••••••

I wasn't strong enough huh? The bitter memories flash through my mind as I look down at Sakura who's on the floor struggling to get up. I'm surprised she's still breathing at this point, I️ expected more of a fight though.

I'll deal with her later, I casually jump off the wooden dome and stoically stare at Yamato sensei who has a kunai pointed in my direction. "Captain Yamato what are you doing?! Haru is in our team she isn't the enemy!" Naruto exclaims as he glances back and forth between us.

"The second she scratched that headband she became a threat to the leaf." Yamato interjects, mentally cursing himself out for how easily the tables managed to turn.

I pout and tilt my head "oh please sensei don't be dramatic, I'm not a threat to the leaf right now! Who knows maybe I'll just run far far away on a cute tropical island where no one would talk to me." I muse. Oh what wishful thinking.

Yamato narrows his eyes and tightens his grip on the kunai. I shrug and take off my cloak so it wouldn't be annoying and I whirl around to face Yamato once again with a smile.

"Do you think this is a game?" He asks, voice unwavering. My smile drops and I arch a brow "If this was my game all of you would be dead." I mutter, the sinister side of me beginning to show.

Yamato sensei runs towards me at a quick speed, but not quick enough. I grab his arm and flip him over, kicking his back and pulling his arm backwards so it dislocates from his shoulder blade.

That proved to be a wooden clone as the real Yamato appears behind me with a kunai and slashes my back making a big cut on my clothes and a bloody situation. I take a sharp breath as I turn around and punch him in the gut buying myself some time to breath after the cut.

Orochimaru's eyes widen when he looks at my back which is supposed to be gushing with blood, instead it's healing the wound seems to be healing quickly. "No way." Orochimaru says as he immediately recognizes my genetic ability. Kabuto looks at Orochimaru in confusion "Is that some self healing jutsu?" He asks as he also notices my back patching up the wound automatically.

"That's the first hokage's regeneration ability. It looks like it skipped a couple generation's and Haru received the kekkei genkai." Orochimaru answers in a hushed tone, staring at me deviously. 'Well, she just got everyone's good points didn't she?' Orochimaru mentally asks himself as he watches me preform quick hand signs.

"Wood Style!" I yell, smiling widely when Yamato sensei get's captured by flexible wood that wraps around him and basically chains him to the wall.

I sigh and reach out both my palms to my sides, not breaking a sweat when two wooden spears emerge from both hands to spear the two Naruto shadow clones that were coming at me. I don't move as the two spears break out into multiple branches spearing the multitude of shadow clones that were coming at me.

As the Naruto's poof away the wood retracts back into my palms. I roll my eyes when I whirl around to find four lion drawings running at me, Sai is attacking me too huh?

I make a series of hand signs and smirk. "Water style! Liquid Bullet jutsu!" I bundle up a bunch of chakra in my mouth and spit out three huge bullets of water, easily killing the four lions coming my way.

The real Naruto and Sai come at me at the same time, Naruto using his rasengan and Sai with his own katana. I frown and jump upwards, dodging the both of them successfully. I land a few feet away from them and glance momentarily at Yamato to see hims struggling with the bonds.

Okay I may have cheated, I might have used some of my indestructible chakra infused in there which is why he's finding it so difficult.

"Theres no way you're leaving the village too Haru! I'm not letting you!" Naruto yells angrily as Sai get's up from his crouched position. I scoff and run a hand through my hair. "A good friend wouldn't make me stay there." I say, Naruto clenches his jaw at my statement and my eyes harden. "I'm sorry but I can't go back, that place is toxic for someone like me." I say coldly.

"What do you mean someone like you?" Sai asks, finally speaking up.

"A mistake, Konoha isn't a good place to have mistakes lying around." I bitterly say, wrapping my cloak around my waist. "You aren't a mistake Haru! This is all just a big misunderstanding I'm sure Sakura apologizes for slapping you even though you nearly killed her-"

"There you go again Naruto, defending Sakura." I laugh humorlessly and shake my head. "You Sai and Sakura, it sounds like a normal team all of the sudden." I add as I lean back on the dome.

It's quiet and tense for a moment when suddenly Sakura get's up with a kunai in her hand to stab me, my eyes widen, not really prepared for the unexpected attack. What the?! I thought she was dead! It seems like it was planned because both Sai and Naruto rush towards me with another attack in mind.

I step back quickly and my jaw drops when all of the sudden a familiar grey shirt is in front of me with the Uchiha clan crest clear on the back. He easily blocks all of the attacks with his katana as I nearly choke on my own spit.

"Sorry looser, Haru's done here." Sasuke stoically says as he holds a glare with Naruto. I look at him shocked, too confused to speak. "What the hell?! Why are you defending me you douche bag? move!" I complain, grabbing Sasuke's wrist and pulling his arm down, completely ignoring the other three.

Sasuke looks at me with narrowed eyes. "What, you want to die?" He asks sarcastically. Orochimaru smiles as he watches us. "What a great couple." Kabuto can't help but look at Orochimaru weirdly "Orochimaru sama that was sarcasm right?" Orochimaru's smile drops as he looks at Kabuto "No."

I don't listen to the other two as I scoff and cross my arms over my chest "Well I don't want you interfering in my life asswh-"

"So it really is true." Naruto mutters staring at our interaction. I pause mid complaint and look at Naruto. "Were you not listening this entire time?!" I wonder aloud, seeing as Naruto is still slightly confused. "I thought you hated him, I didn't think you'd date him!" Naruto exclaims glancing at Sasuke with a fierce glare.

"I do hate him!" I snap ignoring the look Sasuke sends my way. "What don't act surprised." I mutter hatefully as I lean on one leg. "How do you hate him if you dated him for three years!?" Naruto asks with frustration laced in his tone.

"Well when someone stomps all over you because they're selfish it's pretty damn easy to hate them. It's not like you'd understand." I say with an arched brow. "Oh I definitely know what that feels like." He mutters angrily. I'm taken aback by his statement and a pang of guilt hits me. Wrong word choice.

"Whatever this conversation is stupid anyway, can we all get back to killing each other? It's less complicated that way." I offer setting my sight on a beat down Sakura. "Oh yeah you I'm not fucking done with you!" I sneer, remembering the slap from earlier.

Her eyes widen and I see a glint of fear in them, huh she's not looking so confident now is she?

I flash in front of her and send her a chakra induced punch to the face, slamming her to another wall.This time the wall is made of wood complimentary to myself, the dirt is too soft in my opinion.

"Sakura!" Naruto yells, obviously worried for his friend. I glare at him bring my hands together in an all too familiar jutsu. "Crimson fruit!" I yell. Two giant red crystals trap Naruto and Sai. Naruto freaks out and starts banging his fists on the wall "What the heck is this?!" He yells in a state of panic.

I cross my arms over my shoulder and arch a brow "Thats probably the jutsu I've used the most and you don't know what it is?" I ask, seriously done with the bullshit. Naruto looks at me with wide eyes and I chuckle, shaking my head. "Oh Naruto, you just proved my point perfectly."

How does he not know what that jutsu is?! That was literally the only thing I used for most of my gennin years!

I roll my eyes and turn back to Sakura who's shaking as she tries to get up. Then somethings hits me. Something in me snaps.

I slowly walk towards her and place my boot on my back, applying pressure until she falls back down to then lift up my other foot on top of her.

I'm now standing completely on top of her as I lean down and grab her jaw, pulling her up earning a yelp of pain. She's weakly prying at my gloved hands and I watch the light in her eyes begin to fade. "Oh no Sakura you're staying awake for this."

I then step off of her, relieving the pain to then only sit directly on her back, my legs on either side of her. "And to make sure you don't doze off on me. . " I grab two of my kunai's and lean back to stab both of Sakura's thighs. She screams in pain as blood begins to ooze from her cuts.

"Haru stop!" Naruto pleads desperately as he realizes there truly is no way of getting out of that crystal. "No." I bluntly respond as I sit on Sakura's back, the two kunai lodged in the back of her thighs. I take a glance at Yamato to see him staring at me in horror and shock, probably not thinking that I was ever capable of this.

"Good you're awake." I casually say as I lean back and press the kunai's a bit deeper, Sakura screaming in crying pleading for me to stop. "Shut up and pay attention to me." I order. She tries to do as told as she resorts muffling her cries.

"I want you to listen and I want you to listen good. If you ever lay your hands on me again I'll kill you then revive you to only kill you again you understand me?" I aggressively ask as I grab her jaw once again. She nods, tears streaming down her cheeks and I smile.

"Cool! Now here's what I want you to do for me my dear Sakura. When you go back to the village make it well known that I don't want to go back. In fact, I'll give you the important task of telling a few people some things." I say, pausing to make sure she hasn't lost conciseness. She hasn't, so I continue.

"Tell Tsunade that I'm good at holding grudges. That's easy isn't it ! I also want her to know that I'm letting you live because I love her and I want her to have at least one reliable person around." I instruct, Sarcasm dripping from my tone as the sentence nears the end.

"Tell Kakashi that he's the best uncle ever! But also tell him that he was a useless sensei." I say simply, smiling as Sakura looks at me terrified. "Are you listening Sakura? Do I have to wake you up even more?" I ask, holding another shiny kunai to her face.

She instantly panics and shakes her head, letting me know that she's still conscious. I sigh and stab the kunai to the ground right next to Sakura's face making her flinch. "I also want you to know that this is your fault. I was going to be loyal about it and go to jail but you kinda made me want to kill something." I say, toying with her hair. I snicker as her eyes finally droop and shove her head down, standing up and dusting off my hands.

Giving her a final kick to the back I make sure she's not moving before turning to my lovely former teammates.

I hold a wide smile and a certain glint in my eyes.

"Okay guys! Either you continue trying to fight me or Sakura dies. Think smartly! The clocks ticking!"

Yamato looks at me stunned as he hesitantly peels his eyes away from Sakura's bloodied body laying on the floor. 'Is this what they meant when talking about her issue?' Yamato asks himself as he stares at me.

"We'll leave" Yamato sternly states, his eyes wandering back to the battered pink haired girl. I nod and perform a hand sign "Release!"

Suddenly the crystal style justus' disperse and the wood retracts back into the wall. I narrow my eyes when Naruto stops running to Sakura and grabs my headband from the floor. He stares at it for a moment before shoving it in his pocket, a look of total frustration on his face.

Yamato picks up Sakura and takes a glance at me before leaving, Sai following behind. Naruto pauses and looks back at me, a tear threatening to fall down his face. I stay stoic, my emotion not revealing anything as he clenches his jaw and turns away, running back in the woods.

I wait for a moment as the wind begins to blow, my hair flowing softly in the wind as I stare at the place where they just left from. "Is that what you wanted?" I ask in a monotone, only hearing Orochimaru's creepy chuckle as a response.

I turn to Sasuke and narrow my eyes seeing as he's already in right behind me. "Still want to talk?"

••••••••••

Hello lovely readers!

How did you feel when Haru kinda broke Naruto's heart? (Omg I feel so terrible writing that)

So you just got a glimpse of how psycho Haru can be!

How do you feel about her final actions with Sakura?

What's going to be Sakura's reaction when recovering from the fight with Haru?

What do you think about Sasuke intervening in Haru's fight? (Low-key protecting her lol)

Predictions on what Haru's going to do now since the village isn't an option?

What is Sasuke going to say in their little talk?

The new chapter is already in the works and I hope you liked this one! I'll see you all next chap!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

775K 31.4K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
10.7K 262 27
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
150K 3.9K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
116K 3.7K 27
When Sakura Haruno loses her memory in the tight battle between Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, she gets married to Sasuke three years later out of pity fo...