Batmom & Batfamily Imagines [...

By problematicwoman-

Various of one-shots involving the Batfamily. Yep, I'm back with a book 2! I hope this can be better than the... More

our little family || Dick Grayson
Batboys Headcanons
changes || Batfamily
out of character || Jason Todd
identity || Jason Todd
santa || Tim Drake
identity || Jason Todd (Alternative Ending)
dance off || Damian Wayne
what mothers do || Damian Wayne
two-faced || Tim Drake
possession || Tim Drake
false suspicion || Jason Todd
- happy new year -
I can do it || Bruce Wayne
beauty || Bruce Wayne
housewife || Dick Grayson
nightmare || Damian Wayne
we will always be one || Tim Drake
healing voice || Batfamily
Damian's little secret || Damian Wayne
punishment || Jason Todd [NSFW]
rendezvous || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
baby talk || Batboys
waking him up || Jason Todd
dirty mouth || Tim Drake [NSFW]
cuddles || Bruce Wayne
hot mama || Batboys
Fifty shades of Tim || Tim Drake [NSFW]
crushing || Dick Grayson
withering flower || Damian Wayne
heartless || Damian Wayne
*ENDINGS*
(more than) good enough || Jason Todd
strong little bird || Batmom & Dick
hot wife || Bruce Wayne
sweet || Dick Grayson
what they do when you're cold [HC]
his || Jason Todd
telling them that you're dating someone [HC]
gay batboys [HC]
falling for the enemy || Damian Wayne [NSFW]
pay attention to me || Bruce Wayne [NSFW]
NOTE*
pillar || Dick Grayson
when Batmom gets mad [HC]
comfort || Damian Wayne
never be the same || Batfamily
-requests: closed-
what you deserve || Jason Todd
welcome to the family || Damian Wayne
number one fan || Tim Drake
sacrifice || Jason Todd
do you know? || Dick Grayson
the perfect one || Jason Todd [NSFW]
let me take the lead || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
update
moving on || Tim Drake
oblivious || Damian Wayne
little sister || Damian Wayne
a little reminder || Jason Todd
so
still alive || Jason Todd
no label || Bruce Wayne
away || Damian Wayne
memories || Dick Grayson [NSFW-ish]
go to bed || Damian Wayne
tension || Jason Todd [ mild NSFW ]
funfunfun! (reqs open read below)
slice of sanity || Tim Drake
plushies | Jason T.
Comfort in a company | Dick G.
Videos | Batmom
Little things | Damian W
Bickering | Tim D
Feelings | Bruce W
sleeping arrangements | Batmom

romeo and juliet || Damian Wayne

18.3K 448 199
By problematicwoman-

Requested on Tumblr!

Anon:  Can I request a Damian x female reader where the reader is the daughter of Superman and no one knows they are dating until the get caught kissing or something and maybe some protective Dad Clark please?

Note: If you read my cough sinful cough one-shots you'd probably recognize the title, but don't worry. This one is harmless!

Warning(s): N/A

::

"(Y/N) Kent!" Your father's voice booms throughout the cave.

You were visiting the Wayne family with your father for something important, you didn't know what though. You took the chance to look for your secret boyfriend, a smile gracing your lips as you roam around the manor. As soon as you spotted him, you wrapped your arms around him pulling him into a gentle hug, a silent gesture of telling him how much you had missed him.

Nobody was around then nor nobody knew about your relationship with the youngest Wayne boy. You had fallen for him since a long time ago when he and you were partnered up in a certain mission you couldn't do on your own, he protected you and even went as far as taking a bullet, he knew about you not having skin like your father. He was your Romeo as you were his Juliet and God knows how much you love him.

At first, it was just nothing but playing around, watching a movie together with your hand in his own larger one while you waited for your father. You wanted to cuddle up to him, feeling his warm body on yours as you rested your head against his chest but it was too risky. Damian sensed your distress and decided to place an innocent kiss on your cheek but your dad passed the room and was a little bit too dramatic to your liking which led up to this moment.

Your dad was fuming, his hands placed on his hips as he stared at the both of you with a scolding glare. Bruce was right behind him, sighing at his friend's over protectiveness.

You begrudgingly let Damian's hand go, a sad look on your face as you watched your father practically stomped his way over to you. He grabbed your arm, with an unintended harshness, and pulled you up causing you to wince slightly.

"Ouch, dad!" You struggled to pry your arm from his iron grip yet no avail, you ended up stumbling your way out of the manor with your angry father. You glanced at Damian over your shoulder, tears brimming in your eyes knowing you wouldn't be able to see him for some time or worse.

Never.

Damian only could watch you being dragged away until the door finally closed, his fists were clenched tightly. He took a deep breath, feeling his father's eyes on his back.

"We are eighteen father, is it really harming anybody for stealing an innocent kiss on the cheek?" The green-eyed boy asked as he turned around, meeting his father's own gaze. The secret was out, there was no use of hiding it anymore.

Bruce made his way towards his son, placing his large hand on Damian's shoulder, eyes never leaving his son's figure as he answered in the most fatherly tone he didn't know he has, "Give Clark some time son, he isn't ready for his daughter to grow up yet."

Damian could only nod, inwardly happy that his father supported him. He pulled out his phone and lit up the screen. He set your photo as a wallpaper, a photo from your first date. You looked so happy with some of your favorite flavored ice cream smeared across your lips that were tugged into an almost toothy grin and the tip of your nose, glee twinkled in your beautiful pair of eyes, the memory brought a ghost smile upon his face.

"Father, I may need some help."

**

You didn't stop pouting, it's been days since the last time you saw Damian, you couldn't call him because you knew your dad would listen so you texted him instead. You would always put your phone down when your father was around, he was always suspicious since then and would always lecture you about you being too young for having a boyfriend.

But that aside, he was actually pretty upset that you didn't tell him about it. You understand that he was just afraid for your being, he didn't want you to be hurt. You admitted that you indeed had a few fights with Damian but he never laid a hand on you no matter how mad he was, he didn't even scream at you and keep his cool while you were the opposite. Not the hitting part.

Your father never forces you to break up with Damian though. He just told you to stay away.

Tonight, you had another small fight with him. He was going to the Wayne manor again, helping Bruce with something that had to do with the League. You asked him if you could come only to receive a flat out 'no', you insisted that you wanted to help and your father reply with;

"I know you only want to see, Damian."

Which was true.

"But I'm eighteen!" You argued through gritted teeth, you've had enough of his overprotectiveness. You were not that little girl who needed his father help with walking anymore, you were big enough to make your own decision. "Dad, just- please!"

Your father, or Superman at the time, didn't say anything he just shook his head before leaving the house. You caught your mother giving you a sympathetic look but it didn't help, you wanted to see Damian or at least hear his rare chuckle or just his voice.

Dare you say that it felt like having a Romeo and Juliet kind of relationship, you were also felt like Ariel, having an overprotective father though for almost a different reason. They both acted kind of like an ass but you still love your father.

Your mother was the complete opposite of him, she supported your relationship, in fact, she was happy. Once, you overheard her telling your father to loosen up a bit, stop being so dramatic and accept the reality that their daughter is all grown up, not needing any protection from him or her yet Clark was being stubborn and insisted the opposite which made you think that he was in some kind of denial.

You stared up at the sky, your window was open as you crossed your arms over the frame. The cold yet soothing wind gently blew your hair back as if trying to ease you from the heavy feeling in your chest.

"I miss you, Damian," you whispered sadly to the night sky.

"I miss you too, Love," the last thing you'd expect was hearing Damian's voice, you really thought you were hallucinating and you wondered if not hearing his voice for a long time could drive someone crazy.

The sight of him slowly sliding down from the top of your roof made you push those thoughts aside, he was wearing his Robin suit but his mask was lifted up. You couldn't stop the cheerful smile from tugging at your lips as you stepped aside to let him in through your window.

As soon as his feet touched the floor, you tackled him to the ground with your arms wrapped around his torso and your face nuzzling into his strong chest. He didn't hesitate to return your bone-crushing hug, you heard him took a deep inhale of your scent before speaking.

"I'm sorry it took me so long."

You quickly shook your head, lifting your face from his chest, happy tears pouring out of your eyes. "Don't apologize, I'm glad." You tightened your arms around him, "but I'm afraid you can't stay too long, my dad will be back."

A chuckle rumbled in his chest causing you to raise an eyebrow at him. "He won't until tomorrow."

"How'd you know?" You slowly pull away from him, a skeptical look etched on your pretty face, "you didn't do anything to him, did you?"

"No, I asked my father if he can keep him busy at the Watchtower," Damian smirked proudly.

Slowly, you guided him to sit on your bed and you didn't waste any time to settle your self between his legs, your back pressed against his chest as you told him everything he had missed. Damian happily listened, savoring the moment he had with you until your bedroom door opened, revealing your mother.

"Mom!" You frantically scoot away from Damian, you were still a little afraid that even though your mother approved she still didn't want you to get too touchy-feely with him. Especially when Damian sneaked into your house instead of knocking the front door and politely ask if he could talk to you.

Damian's heart nearly leaped out of his ribcage, all color drained from his face as he gets off of your bed. He was afraid that he'd left a bad first impression.

Your mother giggled at the sight of your mortified expressions, she pushed the door open further and happily showed a batch of cookies and two glass of milk on the tray in her hands.

"Calm down, I know that you will come," she assured, putting down the tray on your bedside table, smiling warmly at Damian. "You must be Damian, correct?"

Damian nervously nodded, taking off his gloves and shook your mother hand when she offered a handshake.

"How did you know that I will come, Mrs. Kent?"

"Bruce told me."

Damian's eyebrow twitched, traitor, he thought.

Your mother gently ruffled Damian's hair, the boy visibly froze at the gesture seeing he still wasn't used to receiving some kind of affection from a stranger but he didn't move.

"Take care of my daughter." She retracted her hand from his head and gave him a thumbs up, "if you want to talk with my husband, I will gladly help."

"I will and thank you, Mrs. Kent." Damian politely said as he nodded once more, watching your mother left after she told him to call her by her first name instead and told him to use protection making you blush deeply.

When the door closed, Damian sat back down on the bed, turning his head to the side to look at you. He looked beyond relieved that he only has Clark to worry. He then pulled you into his arms again as he fell down the bed.

You squeaked in surprise, hanging onto his shoulder as you lightly bounced on the bed.

"What are we gonna do now?" You asked, snuggling more into his chest.

"For now?" He paused, taking your chin in his fingers before lifting your head up, pressing his lips tenderly to yours. "Let's have fun then we'll talk to Clark when he's back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
847K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
90.4K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
579K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...