Syndicate ㅡ MYG

By honeygcf

Stuck in a war involving the man she falls in love with. |Currently proofreading| Highest rankings #52 in Yoo... More

Introduction
Cast I
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
17
18
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
24
25
26
27
28
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Epilogue
Book Two : ALLIANCE
Alliance | Cast II
Alliance ㅡ prelude
Alliance | chapter one
Alliance | chapter two
Alliance | Chapter Three

Sixty-seven

2.3K 86 18
By honeygcf

Ellen

"Yoongi wake up!" I shouted as I felt another tug at my hair being dragged down the stairs.
"Shut up!" he hissed letting go of my hair to wrap his rough hand around my throat tightly.

Tears welled up on the corners of my eyes slowly trailing down my cheeks. His eyes were terrifying as he buried his nails into the skin on my neck, I couldn't move not sure if it was my inability to physically move or I was frozen in fear.
I began to feel dizzy, see blurry and I automatically began gasping for air. He immediately let go and pulled at my hair again as we descended onto the foyer.

"Yoongi!" I shouted as loud as I could still wheezing for oxygen.

"Ellen!" I heard the beautiful voice I was in need of, I looked up my vision still blurry recognizing Yoongi immediately running downstairs shirtless followed by the rest of the half asleep guys.

"What are you doing father!?" I heard Jimins' higher voice shout out being one of the last ones to run down.

"Let her go!" Yoongi growled as he pointed a small gun at the man in front of me. Immediately I attempted to stand up to run to him but I had no strength or the speed.

His father pulled me up by my hair hitting the side of my head with a smaller pistol. I felt a cold shiver as soon as I felt the cold metal make contact with my ear, I didn't even care if I was in my flimsy night dress in front of these men I just wanted Yoongi, I needed his arms around me.

This was it, there was no way I could get out of this one now, the Sihyuk was going to kill me and nobody could stop him.

"Baby look at me" I heard Yoongi's smooth voice call out to me. I slowly raised my gaze at him taking in everything that made him, every feature in his face, his bodyㅡthis was the last time I would see him.

"I love you" I whispered my voice trembling at the end.

"Noㅡno baby calm down" he almost cried out.
I had seen Yoongi angry, sad hell I'd even see him cry but never like thisㅡ his eyes were so transparent and I felt overwhelmed at the sight of the Sihyuk family boss being... afraid.
Min Yoongi looked terrified, helpless and it made me feel guilty because I was the reason this mob boss with a tough reputation was showing a weakness for the first time.

If he's afraid then he knows his father will kill me.

"I told you Yoongi! I fucking told you I would kill her! She's a rat, a traitor and our enemy!" his father sneered "in my own fucking house! Contacting her 'family' in my own houseㅡ right under our fucking noses while you're fucking her!"

Shit. If Yoongi hears it from him he will kill me himself.

"You thought you could fool me?" He hissed at me pressing the pistol harder into my temple "I knew I would catch you!"

He threw my phone at Yoongi who still looked as if on the verge of tears.

"Look at the recent callsㅡ I dare you to defend her ass now" the older man mocked.

Hesitantly Yoongi unlocked my phone and scrolled a little too long his expression now again unreadable.
He stared at the bright screen the eerie silence killing me inside.

Yoongi please look at me.

I begged in my head silently trying to explain to him that it wasn't what it seemed like.
"Guess it's a surprise to you... look at all those calls to her brother" he teased. I immediately knew what he was trying to do, he wanted to get under Yoongis' skin.

"The Park Minhoㅡ son of not only Jihoon but apparently of Sungsoo as well... " he grabbed my hair and dragged me abruptly causing me to let out a whimper.

Yoongi look at me please.

But he didn't, he stared at the bright screen, his expression still frozen.

"Let her go..." he said in a low voice. I felt my heart drop at his tone, it had been a long time since I heard him: the mafia boss.
He never turned to me not even a glance, he was looking straight at his father.

"This is the last time I repeat myself to you... let her go" his eyes were dark, his breathing was loudly deep but his voice was what was making my entire body tremble.

Sihyuk clicked off the safety and pulled me up again his breathing ragged, never breaking eye contact with his son.

"No"

This was it.
I began to pray as quickly as I could my eyes shut embracing my end.
How fucking hypocritical of me right? After everything I decide to pray now that I'm seconds away from getting killed.

"Son remember what I taught you about rats..." he interrupted my thoughts "you're not going to kill me".

"But I am" I snapped my eyes open at the familiar voice and turned to find Minho standing opposite of Yoongi his gun pointed at the man gripping me.

Before I finished my prayer footsteps came down the corridor from the kitchen. Two of the men I recognized as the guards from outside ran into the foyer. Shocked at the scene taking place they stopped in their tracks and froze.

"It's them! They broke in!" one of them panted holding his side that was bleeding through his palm.

It was as if an unmute button had been pressed inside the house that as soon as he said those words were heard gunshots outside.

"It's Eunho!" Minho shouted shooting both men on their legs effortlessly then pointing the gun back at Sihyuk. Instantly the old man moved his aim towards him firing a few shots but missing him completely.

"Ellen!" I heard Yoongi yell over the shooting and then a louder shot sent the old man falling forward. Frozen in my spot I turned to find the most despicable man in front of me his gun pointed at the body.

"Eunho!" I heard Minho shouted from behind one of the columns "get away from her!"

He began to fire off at Eunho making him run for cover. But Eunho had his aim towards Yoongi.
I'm in the middle of a fucking shootout and I can't move.

My breathing was ragged and my thoughts were racing I was having a full panic attack in the middle of the foyer.

I felt my body being pulled abruptly when I snapped back to the scene. I immediately looked around my eyes searching for Yoongi but I couldn't seeㅡ it was dark and smoke from gunpowder made my visibility blurry.

"Take her away and hide her!" I heard Minho whisper to Jungkook who nodded his head wildly his doe eyes looking straight at me.

"Don't worry noona I'll protect you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 4.1K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...
169K 8.4K 28
"What's the next thing you'll do you?" "Steal your heart." •Min Yoongi Fanfic• You were childhood friends with Yoongi, but everything changed and he...
5.4K 258 24
When a cold Mafia fell in love with a childish girl but does not except it and ended up hurting her Do you think their love story will work out if th...
8.5K 413 20
Yoongi has been obsessed with a guy he recently had a one night stand with. what will he do when 2 months later, he finds the guy, but he is holding...