If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... More

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Splash!
Good News
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
Leaving
New York
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
Surprises
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

Date With Harry

8.7K 127 19
By Harrys_Dimples1998

Hannah's P.O.V

I was woken up the next day by a phone call. I reached my hand over the bed-side table to grab my phone, Not even looking at the Caller ID.

"Helloooo...?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Rise and shine beautiful" Harry chirped on the next line. How could he be so happy in the morning? I was never a morning person.

"What do you want?" I giggled as I got out of my bed.

"Are you doing anything today?" he asked.

"Uhmmmmm, not that I know of, why?" I giggled on the other line.

"Well, were gonna have our first date today" he said in a flirty tone, even though I couldn't see his face, I could already imagine him smirking.

"Okay! where are we going?" I asked a bit curious even though thousands of butterflies were fluttering everywhere in my stomach.

"It's a secret, can't give out the info babe" he said.

"Ughhhhhh, ok" I mumbled.

"Just wear something casual, not too fancy, I'll come by around 2:30pm to pick you up. See you later babe." he said before hanging up.

I couldn't help but blush as I thought of going on a date with Harry. I looked at my table clock, it's 10:30am right now and I have about 4 hours to get ready.

I quickly ran down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal. After I ate breakfast, I rushed to my bathroom and stripped out my Pj's and jumped in the warm water.

-

Harry's P.O.V.

*1 hour before calling Hannah*

"Morning Harry, what brings you up so early today?" Paul chirped as he made himself a coffee.

Paul ended up sleeping at our flat last night because fans followed him home, good thing he lost them and ended up here.

"Uhmmmm, Paul, can I ask you something?" I said in a serious tone not even answering his question.

"And what is that?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well yesterday, Hannah spent the day with us and we went to the park, I asked her out on a date. Since your her uncle, do you think you can tell me what Hannah's into or what she likes?" I choked since it was an awkward moment.

"Ohhhh, ok" Paul smirked making it even more awkward.

"Ever since she was little, she's loved picnics and the beach. Her favorite food is either pasta or spaghetti. She absolutely moves chick flicks and animals." I smiled the entire time as Paul kept talking about Hannah.

"But Harry," he said making his tone a bit more serious, "She's very fragile, she has had her heart broken so many times." he said as he looked at the ground.

"Ohhh, ok" was all I managed to say, I'm so stupid.

"Harry, just promise me that you wouldn't hurt my niece?" Paul said looking me in the eyes.

"Paul, hurting Hannah is the last thing I could imagine myself doing on this planet" I confirmed him making sure I got his approval.

"Well, What are you doing just standing here? go call her." He smirked as he tossed me my phone.

I dialed her number and after a few rings she answered.

"Helloooo...?" she sounded tired.

"Rise and shine beautiful"I chirped.

"What do you want?" she giggled on the other line making me smile. 

"Are you doing anything today?" I said hoping she'd say no.

"Uhmmmmm, not that I know of, why?" she shot back. So far so good.

"Well, were gonna have our first date today" I said cheekily.

"Okay! where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a secret, can't give out the info babe" I answered trying to stay calm.

"Ughhhhhh, ok" she mumbled making me laugh.

"Just wear something casual, not too fancy, I'll come by around 2:30pm to pick you up. See you later babe." I said as I hanging up and prepared stuffs to bring for later.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

After I got out of the bathroom glancing at my table clock and I was shocked that it was already 12:30am, I wore my bathrobe and dashed to my closet. Looking at all the clothes in front of me, my mind went blank, I just stared at my closet for about 5 minutes when I heard a knocking at my door.

"Come in!" I chirped.

My sister entered my room looking puzzled when she saw me just in my bathrobe, "Where you going?" she asked while she sat on my bed.

"Uhmmm, about that. I'm going on a date" I blushed.

"With who?" she asked while lifting an eyebrow.

"With Harry" I smiled trying to hide my red cheeks, but failing miserably.

"Ahhh, ok. Need any help getting ready" she asked happily.

"YES!!!" I screamed making her laugh.

My sister had a great sense of style and she knew how to dress up.

"It's a casual date, nothing too fancy" I reminded her as she made her way to my closet.

She nodded as she started exploring through my clothes. After a moment, she came out with a ripped denim shorts and a simple black strapless top that tighten to reveal my figure.

"Try this on, I'll set your accessories and curl your hair" she chirped.

I ran to the bathroom and stripped on the clothes my sister gave me then studied myself on the mirror, It was a very simple yet cute outfit. I rushed out the door and found my sister already preparing the curling iron and makeup.

After an hour of curling my hair and adding some makeup, I was almost finished. I wore hooped earrings and black sandals.

I grabbed my phone to check the time, we only have about 10 more minutes till Harry arrives to pick me up.

"So, have you moved on?" My sister asked as she sat by me on the couch.

"Yeah, I think it's time I forget about him" I smirked remembering about my past relationship.

*Flashback, 3 months ago*

I was packing some stuffs into my luggage cause' my parents finally broke the news saying that we were moving to London. As I was packing, I received a text.

From: Cody<3 (A/N Cody is the name of her boyfriend back then)

Heyyyy babe! I'm just going over a friends house for a party, wish you could come:/ See you later! <3

After reading it, I replied back

To: Cody<3

Ok, have fun!!!

After an hour of packing, I received a message from my best friend.

From: Adela! :D

OMFG!!! Hannah! I don't know what to say, but I saw your boyfriend making out with another girl. I'm so sorry!

My heart broke to millions of pieces. I couldn't believe it. I felt warm tears streaming down my cheeks. I managed to text her back,

To: Adela! :D

Are you sure it was him? Please don't lie.

As I wiped the tears escaping my eyes, she replied back with a photo attached to it. I opened it and I couldn't believe what I saw. It was Kody, my boyfriend, with his face all over another girl.

I dropped my phone and felt more and more tears running down my cheeks. My sister barged in my room wondering what happened and saw me crying.

She picked up my phone and saw the picture, she gasped and then ran over to me trying to comfort me. I literally felt like my heart sunk down in the depths of the ocean. I couldn't breathe, my vision blurred, I was a horrible mess.

-

*Back to reality*

As I snapped back from my flashback, I felt a warm tear escaping my eye. I tried to wipe as fast as I could so my sister wouldn't see but it was too late.

"I'm sorry Hannah, I should've never mentioned it" she said apologetically.

"It's fine!" I said, trying to force a smile but failed.

An awkward silent filled the air for quite a while until I felt my phone buzzing in my purse. It was a call from Harry.

"Hello?" I said as my voice cracked. Great. Just great.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm outside your house." He said bringing a smile on my face, just hearing his voice already puts me in a good mood.

"Come inside, I'm almost done, my sister's gonna open the front door." I chirped.

"What?" My sister hissed back, I totally forgot that she was next to me.

"Can you open the door for Harry please?" I whispered to my sister as I gave her the puppy dog face.

"Fine! Your lucky that works." She snot back at me as she headed down the stairs.

"Hello?" Harry said on the other line.

"Ohhh sorry, I was just thinking" I blushed.

"Ok, I see your sister, Bye" He said as he hung up.

I quickly re-touched my face a little until a knocking on the door, which surprised me.

"Hey beautiful" Harry smirked as he sat on my bed.

"What are you doing up here?" I hissed.

"Your sister let me go to your room" he winked.

"Your welcome" my sister yelled as she passed my room, I gave a quick death glare before meeting eyes with Harry.

"Ok, Whats that behind your back?" I asked as I saw a shimmering object behind Harry.

He stood up and slowly made his way towards me. He pulled out a bouquet of roses behind his back and said "For my lovely date".

My cheeks must've been as red as the roses from blushing, "I-I don't know what to say! Thank you!" I stuttered as I hugged him.

"It's beautiful" I said referring to the roses.

"But not as beautiful as you" he said sending butterflies in my stomach.

The sent of his cologne as I hugged him smelt refreshing. We hugged for quite a while until I finally realized, I slowly let go.

"You look absolutely beautiful, I don't think I can get my eye's off of you" Harry whispered on my ear sending me chills and once again, blushing like crazy.

"Thank you, you look very charming yourself" I smirked.

"I'll just put this in a vase and we'll leave" I said as I headed down the stairs.

I said goodbye to my parents and thanked my sister for the help. He escorted me towards his car and like a gentlemen, he opened the passengers seat for me.

He got to the drivers seat then turned on the car.

"Now can you tell me where were going?" I begged as he drove.

"Nope, sorry babe, You'll just have to wait and see" he winked making my cheeks heat up.

After a few minutes, I grew impatient but tried not to show it. Without noticing that the car had stopped.

Harry yelled "Were here!!!".

All I did was gasped and stared at the amazing view.

-

What do you thinks gonna happen?

Where did Harry take her?

Will Harry make a move?

Will Hannah move on?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! please keep supporting! The story's just getting better;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
10.5M 128K 100
What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice's relationship?
6.6K 71 9
MHAxDBS Izuku Midoriya's world was shattered in an instant. On that tragic day he would awaken a power that no one could compare to. Watch as Izuku...
85K 3.6K 37
Maggy Maryland May. I know cruddy name. But this story isn't about my silly name. This story is about a vampire. No, not me. A very specific one. Dra...