Selena's Sister

By kkatieekloss

I'm Michelle, Selena Gomez's little sister. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. What's it... More

Selena's Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
PLEASE READ
A/N
Chapter 54
A/N
Guess What?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
AN
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 15

863 22 19
By kkatieekloss

SHELLY'S POV
I woke up to Selena's arm around me. I didn't want to wake her but I heard something coming from her side of the bed. Her phone kept beeping.

Text Messages:
Babe, c'mon pick up your phone!

Look, it's not my fault that she ruined it for us!

Baby girl c'mon answer me already!
THERE WERE 42 OTHER MESSAGES JUST LIKE THAT. Oh my god! He left 26 calls. Damn. I'm glad they broke up, I don't like them together. It was so hard to see Selena like that, more stressed, and hurt.

"Mmhmhm." I heard Selena groan. Crap.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, I've been up, did I wake you?"

"No." She just nodded, and pulled me into a hug on her lap.

"Michelle, did my phone wake you up?"

"Uh, um, yes." I didn't want to make her feel bad.

"I'm sorry, he won't stop talking to me. He sent me a lot of messages last night before we went to sleep. I'm sorry Mush." She said as she placed her chin on top of my head.

"Hey." She said looking down at me.

"What's up?"

"Wanna go out for breakfast, and then we can go to set?"

"Oh, sure." I was a little hesitant, to see Jake.

"If you don't want to come, I can drop you off at home." She said.

"No I wanna go!" I said almost too eagerly.

"Ok, calm down!" She laughed.

"Sorry, I just haven't seen everyone since that day... I can't wait." I smiled, and she smiled back at me. I'm still scared to see Jake, but they're like my family, and I can't wait to see them.

"Ok good! They can't wait to see you! They all have been asking about you, especially Jake." She said, smirking.

SELENA'S POV
"Ok good! They can't wait to see you! They all have been asking about you, especially Jake." I said, smirking down at her. She moved farther in my lap to create a space between us, and her deep brown eyes stared into mine.

"Don't do that." She said shaking her head slightly, giving me a disgusted face. I burst out laughing!

"HAHAHA, Michelle, sweetie, don't do what?"

"Selena, don't play dumb."

"Whatever, go get ready, were going to leave in like, 25 minutes." I said patting her sides. She got up from my lap and picked out her outfit. I got up and went into my room.

I picked out my outfit and did my hair and makeup. I finished after about 15 minutes or so and went downstairs.

"Michelle! Let's go!" No answer.

"Michelle! Please let's go!" Again. No answer. Now, I was getting scared. Obviously no one could get in our house, but I was still nervous. What if she fell and hurt herself?

"Shelly, get downstairs!" No answer. Crap.

"Mush! Get your cute little butt downstairs!" I yelled. I then heard her loud feet slamming against the floor.

"Oh my god calm yourself! Damn girl, but I do like that nickname!" She gave me a funny face and I started laughing again.

"Whatever get in the car, were already late." I sighed as I got my wristlet and went into the garage.

"And you say I took a long time?" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Michelle, please don't give me attitude, I'm not in the mood!" I sighed again. Honestly, she took 15 more minutes then me.

"Whatever." She muttered. I glanced at her, but she put her head phones in. Ugh. The silent treatment.

We arrived at breakfast 10 minutes later. When we walked in, we were brought to our table, in the back of course. No one recognized me, but someone recognized, Michelle.

SHELLY'S POV
Sel and I sat down. No one payed attention to us but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Sel buried her head in her menu. I turned around and saw, Cole.

I've had a huge crush on him for a long time! Were very good friends, but I don't think he sees me as anything else but he's my best friend.

"Hey, Cole." I smiled. He smiled at me. His perfect smile. His perfect flowing blonde hair. And his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine.

"Hey, Shelly. So, I haven't seen you in awhile." He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, I know. I've been very busy lately, I wish we could hang out more." I gave him a hug, as I stood up.

"Shel, do you think we could talk?"

"Um sure. But my food just got here, so I'll talk to you after?"

"Yeah sure. Take all the time you need." He smiled and winked at me. I think I just melted. Who wouldn't, he's adorable!

"Cole?" Selena asked putting her menu down and putting her head in her palm staring at me, smirking.

"Yes." I blushed a little bit.

"Awe, Shel if there was a guy that looked like him that's my age, id want that." She said, thinking about it.

"Perv."

"Hey! I'm just saying he's cute! I see the way you look at him, you like him."

"So..." I blushed even more.

"For awhile." She interrupted.

"How do you know?"

"I can tell. And I see the way he looks at you, he likes you too." She stated. Then she smiled at me. Then took a bite of her bacon.

"Whatever." I could feel my self turn red in the face. I wanted to smile but I didn't.

"No! Shel c'mon I'm not trying to embarrass you, I'm just saying!"

"Ok whatever. He asked if I could talk to him later, can I talk to him when I finish eating?" I pleaded.

"Haha yes." She smiled, nodding.

"Thanks!" I finished eating 15 minutes later.

I texted Cole and he got up and walked over to us. Selena looked at him. Overprotective now is she?

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah." I smiled and looked down. He makes me nervous.

"Selena. It's an honor to meet you. I'm a big fan of your work, and I think you're a very beautiful, genuine, young women." He said, shaking her hand. Damn, he knows how to please a girl!

"Awe thank you so much." Selena said blushing slightly. She hugged him. And I took a picture.

"So you wanna talk now?" I nodded and we walked outside.

"Bye, Selena. It was so nice meeting you! Hopefully, I'll see you soon." He waved and so did she.

"Shelly, look, I know we haven't talked in a while, but I need you to know something." He was licking his lips a little nervous. He gives me butterflies in my stomach, oh my god. We sat on a bench.

"What is it?" I said putting a hand on his knee, and he looked up at me.

"Shel, we've known each other for so long! And I love having you as a friend, and I want you to know how I feel." He paused for a second, and he looked in my eyes. His blue eyes shown a sparkle.

"Shel, I would like to know if you'd like to be- he took my hands in his and looked in my eyes again- if you'd like to be my girlfriend."

"Oh my gosh. Yes!" I said.

"Really!?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you Shel!" He hugged me. He pulled away from me and smiled at me. He looked in the window of the café and saw his mother calling him.

"Uh, I need to go, but I'll text you later, ok?"

"Haha yes, go on." I said smiling at him.

"Ok, and tell your sister It was wonderful meeting her." He said. He hugged me and hurried off. I whispered a "ok" and then Selena came out. When she saw me, she started running.

"What did he say? I saw you too hugged! What happened?" Wow, calm down. He asked me out, and she's the excited one!

"He asked me if I'd like to be his girlfriend, and I said yes." I said looking at her.

"Oh my god! Michelle I'm so happy!"

"I'm happy that you're ok with this!"

"Are you kidding me! He's so cute and sweet, he's a good kid and he's good for you." She said hugging me.

"He said it was wonderful meeting you."

"Awe he's so sweet." She smiled.

"We need to go!" She said and we ran to the car.

We got there and we walked in. Everyone gave me a hug and we all talked. I saw Jake behind everyone. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey, Michelle." He smiled after he pulled away from our hug.

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Nothing. How's everything?"

"Great and you?"

"Wonderful." He said confidently. I nodded.

"Michelle, can we talk about that night?"

"Um sure." I said hesitantly.

"Look, I know it was bad of her to ruin your night and stuff but it wasn't her fault." He said.

"Excuse me?" Did I hear him right?

"It wasn't her fault. It was yours."

"I'm sorry? But no it's not! How is it my fault?" Is he serious?

"You provoked her!" He defended.

"I? What? No!"

"She said that, and I go by what she says, because she's my girlfriend, again." What the hell?

"Well you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"I'm dating someone also." Am I seriously acting like this right now?

"Who?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Cole." I said. His eyes widened but quickly he changed his expression.

"Wow. Like I care." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Michelle? Are you ready to go?" Selena called.

"Yeah give me a minute."

"K!" She said back.

"Have fun with that piece of work you call a girlfriend." He rolled his eyes but I could tell he knew it was true no matter how much he covered it up.

"And you know what, Jake?"

"What?" He said getting up. I got up also.

"I've got 99 problems, but you won't be one." And with that, I turned and went through the door.
*************************************
But that song though! Anyway, Cole and Shel? You guys ship them? Make a ship name! And Cole is a young Luke Hemmings, without a lip ring.
Love you guys! Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 22
This is a story of you being a sister of BTS (I hope you like the story)
340 23 14
Selena Gomez (21)Only Daughter of Late Mobster, Roman Gomez. Selena is a very Beautiful Smart Sexy Confident girl, who talks about what she's really...
120K 2.7K 21
Megan Clover Brooks. That's my name. I am 15 years old and sister to Jai, Luke and Beau Brooks from the Janoskians.
17.1K 334 32
Hi, I'm Jess. Jessica Bieber. Yes, I said Bieber and yes, Justin is my brother. But I have a lot more to me than being Justin Bieber's little sister..