Missing Pieces, A Gale Fanfic...

By Tashala1011

It's been a year since the guild disbanded after tartaros, and everybody is split up because of it. Levy is l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Prologue

2.8K 43 2
By Tashala1011

Levy

It's been a year since the guild disbanded, tartaros took a lot out of everybody. Even the strongest of us could barely handle it, so it's no surprise that I couldn't stay.

I felt horrible leaving Magnolia, it had been my home for so long that it just felt wrong to leave. I boarded the train to Crocus leaving everything and everyone behind. I knew that Lucy wanted to stay, she had nowhere else to go, plus she had managed to get a job modeling for sorcerer weekly so I was happy for her. Jet and Droy had gone to Crocus too, the jobs that were available there were more their style. I wish I knew where Gajeel went, he said something about going off to train like Natsu was. I would've followed him wherever and I can't explain why. I felt safe with him, like I was at home.

I sighed to myself and pulled a book out of my bag. Jewelry crafting: How to work with steel. It was one that Gajeel gifted to me. Honestly I think he just grabbed something off the shelf that appealed to him, it was cute really. I smiled as I stroked the well worn spine, I never read the words, I more liked the intricate designs in the book. As much as I tried to make sense of the words it was honestly just a jumble on the page. Regardless I still adored the thought that somebody had gone out and bought something for me.

The train pulled out of the station and I watched as Magnolia faded into the distance. I stared for too long before sighing to myself again.

I guess it's time to start a new life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 63 21
"NATSU!" I sob. He is gone and now everyone I love is in danger. Levy died in my hands and its all because of that stupid wish. The guild is broken a...
7.2K 268 18
"He isn't belonging to anyone!" The bluenette screamed. Levy McGarden had fallen for the all mighty Gajeel Redfox. However, as everyone else is, she...
9.3K 260 23
Levy and Gajeel have been in love since Gajeel joined Fairy Tail, but since Gajeel is a dickhead and Levy has overprotective friends, they don't know...
67.5K 2.2K 24
Gajeel saved Levy's life, again. It was nothing new to her but she was tired of feeling weak and helpless. She was also confused with the feelings th...