Mr. And Mrs. Blossom|✔️|

By _sarahaxox

Sonia Richardson is a 23 year old, who works at a elementary school as a teacher. Sonias parents tell her a j... More

Aunthors Note/Characters
Chapter 1: The beginning
Bombshell
Chapter 2: Exchanging the Rings
Married
Mornings With Him
Chapter 3: Honeymoon disaster
Awakening
Chapter 4: Falling For Him
Hungry For each other
Complicated
Chapter 5: Christmas Eve
Bad News
Poison Ivy
Chapter 6: Tied To Him
Unbarable
Oh baby!
Chapter 7: Family Dinner
Wedding Bells
Car Ride
Chapter 8: Twins
Reunited
Here to Stay
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Family
Chapter 9: Promises
Gender Reveal
Kicking in Greece
Chapter 10: Stronger Bond
Mine
Chapter 11: Lost And Found
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: Devil Has Returned
Unleash The Beast
Snakes in Cages
Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck
Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14: Anniversary
Forgiving Him
Chapter 15: False Alarm
Baby Shower
Chapter 16: Labour
L & E
Chapter 17: Motherhood
Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: Weaknesses
Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: New Doors
Another Day
Chapter 20: Welcome Home Darling
Gowns and Crowns
Devil Has A Team
Chapter 21: She's Evil
Marked
Chapter 22: The Crazy Plan
I Spy
Chapter 23: Another World
Far Away From Me
Chapter 24: Our Memories
Our story
Epliogue: Our Ending

Open book

14.6K 429 10
By _sarahaxox

Sonia's POV

After what Sam had told me yesterday, I think things will change from here on. Now that I know everything, I know that our relationship will get better. I still don't know how to feel about his job.

Today Norah had invited Sam and me, Sierra and Alex over for dinner. Sam and I were currently getting ready. I decided to wear a black dress that stopped below my knees with a jean jacket on top of it then I wore black heels with it. I decide to leave my hair natural and did settle makeup. When I was done I went downstairs and waited for Sam to come. I didn't want to be late, Norah would kill me.

Minutes later Sam appeared and came toward me to kiss me, He always manages to send butterflies in my stomach. His lips were soft and warm. My hands travelled to his hair and his hands travelled to my ass squeezing it hard making me gasp. He took that as a chance to enter my mouth. His grip on my waist tightens and I let out a moan. He pulls back and looks at me.

"I've missed that" He looks down at me and smirks. Then walks towards the door leaving me breathless.

"Now let's go before we're late," He says still
smirking. I walk towards the door and into is a car.

Sam said I could ask anything about his job and that he'd answer so yes we are currently playing the question game in the car.

"Come on Sam, you've said no to all my questions!" I sigh

"Okay fine, ask something else" his eyes still on the road then squeezes my thighs for me to ask.

"How many missions have you been on so far?" I say excited

"Maybe about thirty, not much" he states.

"Not much!? That's a lot!" I say

"Compared to the others, it's not much" He looks at me then, back at the road.

"Okay onto the next question, will you still continue doing this after the babies are born?" I say softly.

He looks at me "Am I supposed to stop?" he asks

"You're life's in danger, I need you here for our children Sam. You being an agent will put me through panic attacks every time you go on a mission, I can't risk losing you." I say, looking down at my belly.

"Sonia you don't need to worry about me, I'm the best agent in the field. Highly trained. I'll always be there for you and our children. You won't ever lose me, love." He parks the car in front of Norah's house. I smile at him he then leans forward and pecks me on the lips.

We both get out of the car and walk towards the door. Sam rang the doorbell and soon the door was opened by Jackson.

"Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Blossom you may proceed in" He jokes and pulls me into a hug then shakes Samuels' hand.

Samuel and I follow Jack into the living room. Norah soon comes from behind and hugs me.

"Welcome to the Darren residents," she says laughing

I hug her back "Oh Norah I love what you've done to the place."

"Thanks, I tried my best" she smiles

"Where's Sierra? She hasn't arrived yet?" I ask

Sierra is usually on time.

"I'm here Auntie Sonia" Mason comes running into my arms from the kitchen. I pick him up and kiss his cheeks. Oh, how I loved this little boy.

"Hey, buddy! Where's mommy?" I say then Sierra and her husband Alexander show up.

Sierra pulls me into a hug and then shakes Sam's hands.

"Sonia, you remember Alexander right?" She says and I shake his hands

"Of course, we met at your workplace years back. It's nice to see you again" I smile at him.

Alexander looks over at Sam

"Hello, Samuel," He says to Sam like they knew each other.

"Nice to see you again Alex" He nods

"You guys know each other" Sierra and I both say.

"We've met a couple of times, through work," Sam says then looks back at Alex.

Now, I was confused about which work. Did Alex know Sam through the agency Or business terms?

"Come, guys, foods getting cold," Norah says then, walks in the dining room and we all follow.

We take our seats from across each other and I place Mason on my lap. Then he suddenly gets off" I want to play" I laugh and he runs away to go play.

"He already ate," Sierra says and I nod.

We finished eating and cleaned up, now we're currently in the living room sitting by the fireplace.

Mason was taking turns sitting with everyone, I found the little guy funny. He got off Norah's lap and came to sit with Sam. Sam lifted him up placed him on his lap.

"Hey, there buddy" Sam smiles.

"Hi, Uncle Sammy," He says and Sam chuckles.

"Come to auntie," I say reaching out to him.

"No, I want to stay with uncle Sammy" we all laugh.

A couple of minutes passed by and we all were laughing and chatting.

"It's getting late we should head home," I say tired.

"Yes. Us too. Masons already asleep" I look over to a sleepy Mason on Sam's lap.

It warms my heart looking at them. Soon he'll be doing that with our kids. Sam's extremely good with kids surprisingly they like him better than me. My heart melts at the sight.

We get up from our seats and Sam carefully hands Mason's sleepy body to Alex. We say our goodbyes and get in our cars.

I put my head against the window.

"How do you know Alex?" I asked. I was still curious as to how they knew each other.

"He and I were together solving a case a couple of years back" His eyes still focused on the road.

"Interesting, so Alex knows your an undercover agent?"

"Yes he does" he nods

Sam stops the car in front of our house then we both get out and walk towards the door.

My feet were sore, which happened often when I wore heels. Maybe I should stop wearing heels from now on. 

"What's wrong?" Sam watches me rubbing my sore feet.

"Wearing heels while pregnant, is a bad idea. My feet are sore." I whine.

"Come on time for bed." He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style. Then starts to go up the stairs and into our room.

I don't know-how managed to do that, I was extremely heavy. Only because there were two babies growing inside me. 

Sam gently put me on the bed then kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you Sonia Blossom" he bends so his face is near my belly.

"I love my babies too" Then kisses my bump.

I lift his chin up so our faces are inches apart "We love you too" I kiss him.

The kiss became more intense and he gently pushes me down and climbs over me, our lips still in sync. I pull his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor and he does the same with my dress. He slowly kisses down my jawline then my neck. While moans escape my lips he takes that as a yes to explore my mouth with his tongue. His lips not leaving my body. That was it. That one thing led to another and we were both gasping trying to catch our breaths.

I haven't realized how much we've missed each other's touch, kiss, and love. I hope it stays this way. I wanted him more than anything and he wanted me. Everything was perfect.

___________________________
Authors note

Hi babes! I hope y'all are enjoying my book, stay tuned for the next chapter.
Please don't forget to vote and share my book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.8K 53
What happened? A party happened... Little did Natalia know was that her life was just about to change in a matter of 24 hours... Hatred, sadness, and...
154K 4.5K 45
In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ◇♡◇ "You and I would always be unfinishe...
449K 17.9K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
41.4K 406 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...