A Dance With The Sex Demon Hi...

By ScarsDevilsDirtyDeed

A normal college girl named Rachael had just started school, and she was loved by a few and had a caring rela... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

3.7K 62 3
By ScarsDevilsDirtyDeed

My room is on the third floor and I happen to share it with two of my friends. I open the door to my room and almost immediately greeted by Angelica and Jessie. We've known each other for about a year and a half now, it kind of started out as annoying roommates and slowly, all three of us became close friends. 

Jessie: "O.m.g Welcome back girl, it's been two weeks, I didn't think that you'd really stay the whole time." He smiles and hugs me, taking two of my bags.

"Yeah I didn't think I wanted to either nut I didn't wanna leave my mom, I missed her. Plus I haven't seen her in a long time since I left to come here." I smile softly and enter the room.

Angelica: "Sooo, tell us about all the juicy, baby picture filled details." She laughs at her own joke and I toss my stuff onto my bed.

I chuckle softly as Jessie does the same and I pick up a pillow, throwing it as Angelic'a head and she squeaks, laughing and throws it back.

After a while of pillow fighting, we'd settled down and I started to unpack a few things, just enough to hold me until tomorrow night. The girls knew but they didn't seem to like the idea of me leaving because it's be boring once I left.

Both of them felt that they wouldn't have anyone else to talk to and I thought that to be very untrue, because everyone in the college seemed to know and talk to them. I had told them that I wouldn't be to far and that they could always visit.

Though that was probably a bad idea, I still said it, because I knew that I'd be alone. I feel as if I need someone maybe like a roommate, maybe I could have invited one of them to be my roommate at my apartment but then they would think that I was favoring one another and the fact was, I didn't favor either of them.

Jessie: "Hey guys, guess what?"

I turn to look at her as she then looks at Angelica for her attention. She turns and sits on my bed.

Angelica: "What?" Her brows raise a bit, her pretty little forehead wrinkling.

Jessie: "Well I just thought that since RaeRae is going to have her own place tomorrow, we should have a party there tomorrow night, invite a few people we all know and have a bit of fun." She smiles and claps her hand together.

I shake my head and chuckle slightly. "Oh no, I haven't even been able to unpack my stuff into my new room yet. And to have a party there?" I sigh and run my hand through my frizzy red hair and take a seat onto my bed, continuing to fold my clothes as I stop and look back up then add, "It'll be a mess by the time that the party be over and they might end up breaking things, or even worse, the people we invite with invite more and then the cops-" I stop to the movement of her putting her hand over my mouth.

Jessie: "That wont happen, you're just over thinking it is all. Calm down, we'll have it under control. It'll be a small party, like a little 'welcome to your new apartment' kind of party." I look to Angelica and she throws her hands up as if surrendering and gets up walking into the bathroom.

Angelica: "Well I don't think it's a bad thing. I think it'll be a good time and good experience because maybe," she pauses as she walks back out of the bathroom, "You'll maybe meet some new people, even a cute guy. You just need to loose up is all Rae, has anything we done, ever gotten us or you into any problems?" when I shake my head and say nothing she then adds "Exactly, it'll be fine."

I sigh, feeling defeated and look through my bags, finally finding a dress I like, I unpack it and everything I need to use and wear I set it out and get ready for when class starts. I leave my packed bags in my closet as I get dressed in a pair of black and red leggings, a black pencil skirt, red flats and a light red collared long sleeved shirt.

I go into the bathroom and do my make up, putting on some nude lipstick, a bit of eye liner and mascara, I also pluck my eyebrows and do my hair. I'm in there for about 20 minutes when Jessie knocks on the door and tells me that she has to pee and I open the door, walking out into the room and she goes in. I grab my purse, my books, and finally my phone. Walking to the door I tell the girls I have to go to class,  they both give me another hug and I walk out the door and to the main building to what would be my third class, though the two ones earlier I ended up missing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 449 19
Quinn is enjoying her new life in high school after her mom married a rich guy in California. The real question is will she make it through high scho...
3.4K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
91.1K 668 24
"Why is this turning you on?" "Because you made me love it." I snap. ~~~ Elizabeth was just a typical h...
Shadowed By SheIsYoung

Mystery / Thriller

365 58 12
Rachael had the perfect life until she moved across the country. Things aren't so bad for her; she has a new group of friends, most popular boy seems...