The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

Από Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 17

9.7K 349 17
Από Nianni_m

Dedicated to @rachel_noona

Thanks for 3k reads and 1k comments.

Picture of Loranda

" I need them to make a protection spell. She manipulates my dreams and uses black magic on me. I have to get rid of that. " I answered

" What a sister. " he said sadly.

" She's not my sister." I said sternly and walked ahead of them

We got to the tree and I was so glad that we had something to eat. I ate the fruit while resting under the shade tiredly.

" Finally, something to eat. " Jonathan said eating the food with a very good manner

" Enjoy your last meal very well then. " A voice spoke and soon enough we were surrounded by about twenty wolves looking at us dangerously.

" Seriously, we've barely reached anywhere now we're being attacked, who on earth did we offend. " Jonathan said.

" Attack. " the man shouted and the wolves came running towards us and Jonathan immediately shifted.

I threw a fruit at only man that was in human form hitting his forehead. He threw a dart my way and I diverted it. I took out my bow and began to shoot at the wolves sending them laying on the floor helpless and weak. We were pretty much winning this. Vulcan was tearing the wolves apart into pieces and enjoying the taste of their blood on his lips. When this is over he would have enough food to last him for days hopefully cause I don't want to think of him going hungry. I've seen the way he killed them and I was really hoping that we didn't do anything that would make him go against us cause I don't want to be torn into pieces like that.

It turned to look at the wolves attacking us. They were already down to seven and were already retreating knowing we could take them all and just when I thought they were gone we were shot with darts that had tranquilizers and that was the last thing I remembered.

" We have them in here, you should be on your way soon. " I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes slowly to see the man that I threw an apple on his face.

" Seems like she's awake. " he said. The voice on the other end must have told him to give the phone to me and he did but I didn't say a word when he gave it to me.

" I'm coming for you dear sister. " I heard the voice say evilly and I knew for sure that my worst nightmare was coming for me.

" Don't take your eyes off her and if she escapes I won't hesitate to kill you but if she's there by the time I'm there, I would reward you greatly. " loranda said and the man grinned.

" Yes boss, I won't let her out of my sight and I surely would be looking forward to the reward." he said and the call ended.

I looked around my surroundings trying to figure out a way to get out of here. I couldn't see the rest anywhere but I was strictly guarded. There were about seven guards in the cell room, I don't even want to start thinking of how many were outside.

" You can't even escape from here sweetheart so don't even bother trying. " he said, I really didn't pay attention to what he said after he called me sweetheart and it made me remember Damon when he called me that.

" Don't call me your sweetheart cause I'd never be your sweetheart. " I said icily

" Don't be so sure about that sweetheart, I'm sure Loranda wouldn't mind if I went a round with you. " he said grinning

I looked around the cell I was kept. I was handcuffed to a wall leaving me hanging a bit and it was with silver. It made us weak and it was extremely painful and to top it all I couldn't get out of it or use my powers cause I was being restricted from using it. If he decides to go a round on me I'm afraid I won't be able to stop him.

" I'm sure she won't mind if we all do. " another said grinning

How on earth did I end up here again. The plan was go to the vampire kingdom then the witches. I totally didn't expect this at all and here I was stuck having no way out. Just great.

" Where are they? " I asked. I really needed to know if they were still alive or where they were kept.

" Somewhere they can never get out of. Your wolf friend is suffering the same fate as you while your wizard friend is in a place where his powers are useless and for your vampire friend..."

" What about me? " Vulcan asked walking in and I could see the look of shock and fear on their faces.

I was so glad that we decided to ask for help from a vampire.

" We... we were... " before he could complete his sentence Vulcan was infront of him showing off his fangs and biting into his neck sucking his blood for a while before tearing him into pieces.

The other six quickly changed into their wolf form charging towards him and he quickly avoided them with his vampire speed throwing one away with a lot of force it would be a surprise if he survived it. The remaining five were scared but tried not to show it. The wolves were snarling and growling at Vulcan surrounding him, if he made a move they would all pounce on him and tear him to pieces. I gulped hard, he was my last hope for survival but all I would be able to do now was watch him being killed not being able to do anything.

I tried trying to use my powers but I couldn't and the silver was already burning my skin. I'm sure it would leave a bruise if ever I get my hands out of the cuff.

I needed to find a way to help Vulcan, surely he might be able to take them but the chances were fifty fifty. I suddenly remembered that I could cause a mini earth quake enough to distract them for Vulcan to attack and I started doing that. Although my hands were cuffed, I could pretty much control this a bit without making hand gestures and I closed my eyes feeling the power surge through me and directing it at them. They were startled and Vulcan speedily went around biting them round and I heard them scream in pain.

When he was done with licking their blood off him he helped me take out the handcuffs which had no effect on him but if it was Jonathan it wouldn't have been easy.

" Thanks. " I said and he just nodded

" Let's go get the rest. " he said leading me out.

" We'd have to be fast about it. Loranda is coming. " I said and his face held no emotion as he said nothing.

He held my hand and he used his vampire speed to get us to where they were kept. It would have been nearly impossible for them to notice us. We were faced with guards immediately we got to the door of the cell and it was a bit easy fighting them off till we got inside.

" Go get them, I'd handle things. " Vulcan said and I nodded going to get Sam first.

He was cuffed like me but the difference was that there wasn't a thorn on my head trying to stop me from using my powers. I took the thorn out first knowing that was what hurt the most. He sighed in relief when I did and he used his powers to unlock the cuffs before we went to help Jonathan. Sam didn't look good at all and I could tell that he was really angry. Immediately we let him out he charged towards one of the wolves that held him hostage while Sam burnt the rest. Immediately we were done we went out looking for the exit but Sam thought it was quicker to teleport us out of the place and he did. We arrived at another pack territory.

" Where are we? " I asked not knowing the exact pack we were. I certainly didn't want a replay of what we just got out of.

" Alpha Lucas pack, we should be safe here for the time being. " he answered

" And how are you so sure? " I asked.

" Trust me on this Lee, he had an alliance with your father, he'd protect us. " he answered

" I think I'd get lost for now cause I know I won't be welcomed. I'd be lurking around, if you guys need me around hola." he said then flew away not waiting for us to say a word.

We walked nearer to their territory and surprisingly they welcomed us in.

" Alpha Lucas is busy now, he'd see you guys later but you guys look like you could use a rest. " a maid said ushering us to a room each and once in I just laid on the bed

We were so close to Loranda catching us and now we know she's hot on our tail again. I don't know what would have happened if not for Vulcan and I realised we really didn't thank him and made a mental note to tell him when we saw next which I know would be in a while.

I decided to take this chance to sleep. I was woken up by a maid that brought me food and clothes.

" I think you should go freshen up before eating. " she said and I thanked her for the food before she left and went to the bathroom.

After washing up and changing to the clothes I went back to the room to eat and after I was done with eating a maid came to clear the dishes after which Sam came.

" Alpha Lucas wants to see us. " he said and we went to his study to meet him meeting Jonathan on the way.

" Lianna. " he said when I walked in. " Long time no see. It's good to know you're still alive."

I really didn't know what to say to that and just stood silent.

" How have you been surviving all this while, it must have been really hard on you. " he said and I just nodded.

" You can come to me anytime you need help and I won't hesitate to support you. " he said

" Thanks Alpha Lucas, I'm so grateful for your help right now. " I said sincerely

" You're welcome Lianna, you guys are free to stay here for as long as you want."

" Thanks Alpha Lucas. " we chorused.

" But I'm afraid we won't be staying long. We'd be leaving tomorrow. " Sam said

" Okay then, I should leave you guys to rest now. You look like you really need it. " he said and we muttered thanks again before leaving.

We went back to our room and I fell asleep again.

" You think you can get away from me easily huh? " she asked walking closer to me and for every step she took forward I took one back.

" I'm gonna get you and when I do, I'd kill you. " she said staring at me with the most intimidating look have ever seen . But I wasn't prepared to show her how scared I was.

" Or I'd kill you? Get things straight. I'm going to kill you not the other way round, isn't that why you want to kill me because you're scared? You're just an insecure bitch" I said and I know I got to her cause she pierced her nails into my skin.

" I'm going to end you bitch, I'm going to torture you and make you suffer till you beg me to kill you. " she said in a voice that would make me scared on a norms but I'm just done with it.

" That's never going to happen. I'm not going down without a fight. You're not going to end me Loranda, not if I get to you first."

" I'd like to see you try ending me. I see past your facade and even though you're trying to act brave you're still scared cause you know just what I'm capable of doing. "

" You're capable of doing nothing. You couldn't even get to me this past two years and I might be scared but you are way scared Loranda cause you know I'm going to bring you to your ruins. "

This seemed to have gotten to her way much cause she knew I was right and before she could do anything to me I managed to wake up from my sleep.

I was just so tired of all these. Once again she has managed to get a hold of my dreams again but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of hurting me again. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen hoping for a glass of water, I checked the time on the way and it was just three am. After drinking my water I was on my way to the room when I overheard Alpha Lucas conversation.

" Yes they are here but they'd be leaving tomorrow, you have to hurry if you want to catch up with them. " he said

" Yes, you should do that. I'm sure they won't see that coming. They'd be so surprised to see you here" he said while laughing.

I didn't know what to make out of it but he was not to be trusted. Alpha Lucas is bringing the witch to us.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please vote and comment as always. Thanks lovelies.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Alpha Gio Από Regine Mendoza

Λυκάνθρωπος

809 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
2.2K 68 19
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
2.3K 212 24
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
Luna Lena Από ~Val

Λυκάνθρωπος

1M 42.8K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...