The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

By Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 16

10.3K 375 51
By Nianni_m

Dedicated to @Onyagowrites

Picture of Vulcan at the top.

Can anyone suggest another name for the book? I'd like something that has wolf, alpha and mate. Kindly let me know through comments or private message. Thanks

We all turned to look at who it was. I was literally looking at the guy, when the vampires said that they were hotter than werewolves it was only applicable to this guy but hey my Damon is still hotter, I can't believe I even thought of that.

The guy was handsome, he had lovely brown hair and golden brown eyes and totally white skin with red lips that made me wonder if he got that by the amount of blood he sucked. But I still prefer Damon though.

" Stop it. " he said and within seconds he was infront of the vampire king.

" You're going to have to let us go. " he said.

" I told you Vulcan, no one is leaving this place. " the vampire king said

" I'm going to leave this place with them and you're not going to say anything. How else am I going to find my mate if I'm always here? " Vulcan shouted.

" Yeah, give the guy a shot. " Jonathan said hoping to say something that would let him let us go.

" Shut the hell up wolf." the vampire king shouted angrily and his voice echoed through out the room in a scary way. I wanted to laugh at how scared Jonathan got immediately but I stopped.

" I told you that I had a vision where they were going to come and I was going to go with them and find my mate and look they're here and I'm going to go with them. " Vulcan said and the vampire king was about to say something but Vulcan cut him off rudely. " I'm going to go with them no matter what you say. " he said with a tone of finality.

" Fine but if you leave this place you never get to come back, not even when I'm dead. " he said sternly his tone threatening and warning

" We both know I'd be needed when you're dead to ascend the throne and guess what you won't be able to do a damn thing about it cause you'd be dead. " Vulcan said and the king's look had a sense of resignation

" Fine but only because you said you'd find your mate and the kingdom would need you to have a mate for you to ascend the throne. "

" Now you're talking old man. " Jonathan said happily his face having a wide grin, I did too. We were out of danger for the mean time.

The vampire king turned to look at us. His look was as scary as hell and Jonathan hid behind Sam, when the king had gotten what he wanted he turned to look at us down disgustingly before leaving.

" Sorry about that, that's my dad as you know and he's tough to handle as you've seen. I'm Vulcan bolvoran and you guys are?"

We all introduced ourselves and he let out a trip over me smile saying he was pleased to meet us. Who knew we would be exchanging pleasantries with the vampire prince?

" Thanks for the save dude we owe you. Our ass would have been whipped out there. " Jonathan said.

" Yeah thanks. " Sam and I added

" It's nothing, I did it for my own good too."

" But thanks anyway, your father scares the hell out of me. I wonder how you've coped being with him your entire life while I was here for some minutes and I nearly peed on my pants. " Jonathan said while he laughed

" I'd take you guys to your specific rooms so you can rest. I assume we'd leave early tomorrow morning? "

" Yes we would. " we answered

" You guys would have to make do without dinner except if you wouldn't mind blood. " he said with a smirk

" We can live without food for a couple of days thank you . " Jonathan said fake gagging at the thought of living on blood

" As you wish. " he said smirking.

He showed us to a room and once in I just did all the necessary things that needed to be done in the bathroom and laid on the bed trying to sleep but couldn't trying to stop thinking about Damon. I still can't get over the way he told me to leave as if I was a piece of gum stuck on his ass that he was so eager to get rid of. I wished I was blessed with a loving mate but look what I got. I screamed in annoyance throwing the pillow on the floor.

" What a stupid mate. Couldn't I had gotten someone nice, someone better that wasn't named Damon freaking Salvatore." I screamed in frustration

After tossing and turning in bed trying to get my mind off him, I still couldn't get my mind off him and it made me wonder what he was doing, maybe him and Cici were doing a round. Maybe that's why I was so uncomfortable like the other time and it was so annoying. It hurts to know that he knows I exist and still yet he does stuff with someone else. It really wouldn't have bothered me if he was like that before I came then stopping when he met me but it was Damon Salvatore I was talking about here. The ruthless,cold, annoying alpha who doesn't care about anything or anyone, not even his mate.

" I'm hungry. " I whined as we walked out of the vampire kingdom.

" I thought you could live without food for a couple of days. " Vulcan said quoting Jonathan.

" Well those couple of days ..." I started trying to defend myself. "Anyway the point is that I'm hungry. "

" There is a tree not far from here that bears fruit." Jonathan said.

" What else is it supposed to bear Jonah? " I asked

" Leaves? " he asked and we all face palmed ourselves

" Is your friend...?" Vulcan started but Jonathan cut him off.

" I'm perfectly alright, I just need to get over the tension of being with a vampire or what lies ahead. " he said

" I won't hurt you guys, I promise. " Vulcan said

" I don't doubt that but it's still not comfortable. What if you're hungry and we're sleeping. You could suck our blood. " Jonathan said

" I won't do that. " he promised and Jonathan just nodded.

" So how do we get to the witches land?" I asked

" Well it's not that easy and since we're looking for a good witch, she'd probably be in hiding not wanting to be found but since I know where she lives it'd be easy a bit. We just need to cross the feisty river, the trolls land and the dragons land." Sam stated as if it wasn't a big issue.

" Wow, I'm not scared at all we're going to go through all that and you casually say that as if it's nothing." Jonathan said panicking

" Hopefully we'd get through it. " I said trying to convince Jonathan and myself

" May I ask why we'd be going through all that ?" Vulcan asked and we all turned to look at him.

We haven't told him yet, we really didn't trust him but he'd find out somehow so it was better we told him now than later or him finding out from someone that turn him against us.

" We're going to visit a friend. " Sam answered

" All that to visit a friend? " he asked not buying it

" Well we need a favour from that friend." Jonathan chirped in.

" Which is? " he asked

" Let's just tell him. Well I need help. " I said.

" Okay what's up, you're not going to die anytime soon are you? " he asked

" From a sickness no but from someone killing me yes. " I asked.

" Who exactly? " he asked

" The famous, the one, the only, Loranda redwoods." I said with fake enthusiasm while Sam and Jonathan fake cheered and Vulcan laughed.

" That's bad, why does she want to kill you expect if... You're the one destined to ruin her. " Vulcan said surprised.

"Kinda. " I said.

" So she's your sister. I totally didn't expect to hear this. " he said

" Same here. I never even knew I had a sister until two years ago." I said

I remembered the night that was supposed to be the best night of my life.

I was sitting infront of the mirror staring at myself. I was wearing a beautiful pink gown and my beautiful silky black hair was styled in an elegant neat bun. I was currently waiting for my mom to come so we could go out to the party. I sat down patiently waiting for her while playing samurai fighters on my phone.

I was done with the game and looked up to the mirror and saw my hair a completely different colour. My hair that was black minutes ago was white and I was panicking. I don't even know how that happened and just in time my mother walked in.

" Mom look what happened, my hair is white. " I screamed

" Calm down honey, it's alright. " she said. She didn't even look surprised by it.

" You knew this would happen, why's it happening? " I asked panic stricken

" It's alright, everything would be fine. You'd set things right. "

" Set what right? " I asked confused

" Honey, you have to understand. Everything we've been doing was... "

" She's here Luna, we have to leave. " Jonathan said walking in.

"Who's here? " I asked confused still panicking

" We need to hurry. " my mom said bringing out a bag from my closet and stuffing clothes in it.

" Can someone please tell me what's going on here, I still don't have any idea why my hair is white. " I said

" You must leave now. " she said giving Jonathan the bag.

" Where are we going to? " I asked

" Lee honey you have to leave. " my dad said walking in. He looked like he was involved in a fight.

" Throwing me out on my birthday, completely nice. " I said sarcastically

" Honey no matter what happens, you have to understand that we love you. " my parents said hugging me.

" What's happening, you guys are scaring me. " I said nearing sobs.

" Jonathan, you and Sam should take Lee out of here and keep her safe at all times. " my dad said.

" Yes alpha, we'd do that. Come on Lee let's go. " Jonathan said

" You need to leave now Lee " she said wearing a black hoodie for me. " Don't go walking around with your hair in view, cover it always. "

" Mom... " I said crying.

" We love you Lee now go. " my dad said and Jonathan pulled me to a secret passage in my room that I never knew was there and once we stepped in it closed but I could make out little things.

" If it isn't the best parents in the world. " I heard a voice say coldly.

" Lorie, it's so good to see you. To what do we owe this visit. " mom said

" Don't play dumb with me woman, I want the girl. The sister that's going to ruin me. "

" No one's here Loranda, leave." my dad said using his alpha tone

" I'm not leaving here until she's dead and I won't hesitate to kill you both if you don't tell me where she is and you very well know what I'm capable of doing. " she said wickedly.

" Let's go. " Jonathan said pulling me away from there and we ran.

"Lianna, why do you need the witches help?" Vulcan asked bringing me out of my reverie .

Thanks to everyone that is reading, voting and commenting. Kindly keep up the good work and do the same for this chapter.

Kindly add the book to your library and reading list if you haven't. Follow me also I'd follow back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 127 18
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
50.8K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
53.9K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
6 0 4
A forgotten prophecy... A thousand years ago, the last true sapphire luna took her final breath, vowing she would only return when darkness threatene...