Boyfriend Scenarios

By leadorablewalrus

❝ Finally, she's mine. You don't know how hard it is to hold back when I see other guys checking her out. Now... More

00 | meet the characters
01 | how you meet
02 | became friends
03 | his thoughts about you
04 | when you're upset pt.1
06 | bonding
07 | cooking & falling
08 | that time of the month
09 | feeling insecure
10 | crush pt.1
11 | crush pt.2
12 | confess
his point of view pt. 1
13 | first date
14 | first kiss
his point of view pt.2
extra | past
extra | alone
extra | lesson
author's note
15 | you
16 | valentines day
extra | hugs & kisses
author's randomness
17 | he feels left out
18 | misunderstood
19 | something's not right
read at your own risk
20 | faults
Queen; Under Pressure!
21 | where do broken hearts go?
special | valentine's day
22 | Ricky: how to love again
23 | Isaac: hear me out
author's randomness pt. 2
24 | Orie: make it right
sneak peek :)

05 | when you're upset pt.2

1.9K 45 27
By leadorablewalrus

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

Ricky Accardo

You've been avoiding Ricky the whole day. You were still upset at him for laughing at your inability to properly kick a ball.

The reason why you wanted to learn is because you felt humiliated when you can't even beat a twelve year old in soccer.

"What just happened?", the twelve year old kid you meet a few days ago, Marco said in bewilderment.

"I'll tell you what happened. The ball didn't even move. What the hell are you doing, (y/n)?", one of his friends, Jean said as he gestured to the ball that is still in front of you.

Meanwhile, Ricky is laughing his head off behind you. You were too embarrassed to even reply as you just gave them a sheepish grin and tried not to kill Ricky right then and there.

As the flashback ends, your face was already red in embarrassment at the memory of it.

'That was so embarrassing! Tch, that damn Ricky. He should have known not to mock me when I'm actually serious about something.', you thought in frustration.

"(Y/n)!", someone called out from behind, causing you to stop in your tracks and turn to look who it is.

From the distance, you could see that it was Ricky whom called out to you. You glare at him and decided to wait since it is really childish of you to avoid him for something so trivial.

Still, you don't like people mock you for something you really wanted to do because it made you felt as though you don't have the ability to do it and it's just a waste of time to learn about it.

"What do you want, $#*!-head?", you asked coldly when he stood in front of you.

"Listen to me, I know you're mad and I'm sorry for laughing at you. I really, really am sorry, so to make it up to you, I've decided to teach you.", he finished and you just stare at him for a while, trying to see if he is making one of his jokes or not.

"Are you serious about this?", you asked with a raised eyebrow, your eyes are silently telling him 'don't fudge with me or I will seriously injure you'.

"I'm serious.", his expression didn't change as he said that and you slowly nodded in reply.

"Very well, apology accepted. Now, teach me so I can beat those kids.", you said in a competitive tone while cracking your knuckles.

He smirked at you and replied, "Aye, aye captain!", causing you to smile at him.

Isaac Mines

You've been walking for an hour now, you were just wandering the streets of the town with no absolute destination.

You were deep in your thoughts that you are not that aware of your surroundings. You can hear the chatter of people around you but not really paying attention to any of them.

Meanwhile, Isaac is still following you from behind. He had made sure that no harm comes in your way, and he even saved you from running into a pole by gently pushing you to the side to avoid running into it.

Even though he pushed you and you stumbled a little, you still didn't snapped out of whatever negative thoughts you're having. You only mumbled an apology and continued your walk, accidentally bumping into other people now and then.

'Tch, that shorty. They should be aware of their surroundings, not bumping into people like a drunkard.', Isaac had thought as he frown at your figure in front of him.

That was a few minutes ago. Now, you are walking at the park with Isaac still behind you.

You didn't know where to go, and anywhere is fine with you except your home. You just didn't want to be reminded of your loneliness in that empty building you called home.

Finally, you stop at a bridge somewhere located in the park, causing Isaac to stop in his tracks too.

The view of the lake is beautiful as the breeze caress your face. You felt peaceful at that moment as you close your eyes in contentment.

The sound of the gentle wind blowing, the chirps of the birds and the joyful laughter of children not too far brings peace into your once negative mind.

This feeling brought a smile to your face as you enjoy it while you can.

Right then, you realize that you're legs are tired since you've been walking for probably more than an hour now.

You walked up to the edge of the arch stone bridge and climb on top of it, not really caring if you fall. Besides, it's not that high and you could just swim. 'Ah, swimming, that's nice. Maybe the water will cool my head and wash away all these thoughts.'

When you're about to lift your other leg though, a sudden force pulled you back and away from the edge. You were surprised by the action, and confused as to what just happened.

"Are you crazy (y/n)?! Are trying to kill yourself!", someone yelled from behind and you recognize that voice.

"Isaac? What are you doing here?", you asked in confusion at the male that has a glaring face behind you.

He is silent after that and you felt something tighten around your waist.

You look down and realize that a pair of arms were hugging your waist, securing you there.

Realizing that Isaac is hugging you, your face heat up in embarrassment and tried to get out of his grip but failed as he just tightens his arms even more.

"(Y/n) . . . were you trying to kill yourself?", he asked in a rather quiet voice and it just made you even more confused, but the blush on your face remains the same.

"What are you talking about, Zac? If you think I'm going to commit suicide, you're definitely wrong.", you replied calmly, using the nickname that you had given him. You felt him stiffen at your reply.

It was once again quiet for a while before he slowly loosens his arms around you, and let them dropped by his sides.

You then turn around and saw a tint of pink covering both his cheeks, this made you grin widely at him. He is averting his gaze elsewhere, avoiding your eyes and you know that he is embarrassed about his actions.

"Aw, you're blushing! Are you that worried about me that you had to follow me Zacky?", you said, gently nudging him at his sides causing his blush to deepen.

"Shut up, shorty!", he replied harshly but it just made you smile even more.

"(Y/n) . . . are you okay?", he suddenly asked in a serious but worried tone after a few seconds of silence, causing your smile to falter.

"Well, I would be lying if I said I'm okay . . .", you answered honestly and once again made your way towards the edge of the bridge and climbing it. This time Isaac didn't bother to stop you since he knows that you're not going to do anything stupid.

When you have settled yourself, you heard footsteps coming towards you from behind. Isaac stops beside you and look at the view of the lake in front of the both of you.

"Tell me.", he suddenly said and you turn to face him with a confused look.

He did the same and look at you, his eyes were silently telling you to trust him. "Tell me everything so I can help you.", he said softly.

In that moment, you decided to tell him everything and not leave anything behind. You decided to pour out the bottle of feelings you've been keeping inside.

Orie Mitnik

You were reading your answer sheets over and over again but you can't seem to find any mistakes.

'Come on, think and try harder (y/n)!', you thought to yourself in frustration. By this time, your head is starting to hurt because of all the thinking you've been doing.

"(Y/n), are you okay? What's wrong?", a voice suddenly asked in concern and you look up to see that it was Orie in his gym clothes.

He is standing in front of your desk as he looks at you in worry with his school bag slung over his right shoulder.

You tried to smile at him but it just didn't reach your eyes.

Finally, you just put your head on both palms of your hands and breath out a sigh of frustration.

"I don't know what's wrong with me.", you said honestly and he raised an eyebrow at you in confusion.

You still didn't look up after you said that, so he took a chair and sit in front of you, trying to find a way to make you feel better. Seeing you like that made him worry and he doesn't like the feeling one bit, so he's going to try his best to help you.

He then notice that you have your answer sheets scattered on your desk and saw that you didn't do well in your tests.

"May I take a look at it?", he asked politely, gesturing towards your answer sheets on your desk.

You hesitate for a while since you were too embarrassed about your scores, but finally nodded at him in response.

Orie took a look at your answer sheets and his eyes widen in realization.

"I think I know what's wrong.", he suddenly said causing you to look up at him, his eyes still scanning your paper.

"You're supposed to use equation one and not equation two since equation one seems a lot easier to arrange rather than equation two. Then you can substitute the new equation into the non-linear equation to form a quadratic equation in one unknown that is known as x. From there, you could easily solve the values of y by using the values of x.", he finished with a slight smile and return your paper to you.

You instantly grabbed it and check the paper. Your eyes widen in realization and a smile slowly appear on your face.

"You're right! It is a lot easier to use equation one. Thank you so much!", you said in happiness, grateful that Orie had helped you.

You were too happy that you didn't even realize that Orie is staring at you with a smile of his own. He is glad that he could make that frown on your face disappear and see your lovely smile again.

"Umm, Orie . . . Can we study together? Well, when you're free that is.", you suddenly said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Sure we can, but in return, can you visit the gym and watch me play when you're free?", he asked while scratching the back of his neck, a blush forming on his cheeks.

You are surprised at his request but nodded in response. "Yeah, sure. I'm also sure that I would learn a thing or two about basketball too. Who knows, I could probably beat you.", you said with a smile and Orie smirked at you.

"We'll see (y/n).", he replied, still smirking while you're staring at him, stunned by his sudden smirk.

'What did I just saw? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?', you had thought.

[A/N]: Hi there reader-chan! I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if I made some mistakes here and there. Gomenasai! Also, thank you so much for reading! If you want, feel free to leave your feedback(s) in the comment box!

Last but not least, I have a story recommendation. I really did fell in love with this story and I hope you guys won't mind and go check it out. ♡♡♡

"The Forgotten Boy" by Fizzypopzz

Edited: damn, i didn't know i could have a crush on my own characters. again, if i missed something, do tell. (❁'◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
253K 997 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
9.5K 95 13
one night you meet with a man in suits and you accidentally make him mad and then he kidnapped you and bring you somewhere