SuperMan -Louis Tomlinson-

By madsfireproof007

He wants to be everyone's superman. He wants to make everyone safe. He wants to save every single living sole... More

SuperMan(Louis Tomlinson)
Chapter1: Secondhand Serenade
Chapter2: Meet Again
Chapter4: Nandos
Chapter5: Brother Olly
Chapter 6: Mum
Chapter7: Tour?
Chapter8: Sure
Chapter9: Secret Hosptial
Jimmy Darling

Chapter3: Sadly

16 0 0
By madsfireproof007

*1 month later*

Rose's Pov

"Catherine food is ready!!" I yelled up the stairs. I didn't see her run down the stairs so I took it upon myself to go their. I knocked on her door and didn't hear any shuffling.

I walked in and she was breathing but not moving. Usually she moves in her sleep but she isn't. I kept moving her body but she won't wake up.

Then the phone went off. Louis. Who is Louis? and why is he texting her? Hmm I picked it up and the text said

'Good Morning Catherine!! Hope you have a awesome morning and hope to meet you again!! Your friend Louis :)'

Awww so cute. I giggled then felt her heart beat get slower. I panicked and called 911.

'Hello?'

"Hi my daughter won't wake up and her heart beat is slowing down"

'Where do you live?

"Southeast 29th ave 3712"

'Be their soon stay with her!'

"Okay bye"

I hung up and stayed with her. I decided for some reason to call this Louis guy.

So she has a friend if she wakes up.

'Hello Catherine I thought you don't talk'

"Louis this is Catherine's mum Rose"

'Oh hi umm what can I do?'

"Catherine sh-e won't wake up and her heart beat is slowing down"

'Oh my gosh tell me where you live I will be their'

"Okay Southeast 29th ave 3712"

'Thank you'

"And Louis..."

'Yea?'

"Please be her Superman? Keep her safe,keep her happy,keep her alive...please...i need to leave for a couple years she will stay with you...I'm trusting you..."

'Okay Rose I will'

"Thank you"

Louis's Pov

She hung up and I got dressed fast and put shoes on. "Hey mate where you going" Harry asked I waved him off and ran out of the flat.

I ran down the stairs and to my car. I got in and started it up. I followed the directions to the house and saw the ambulance their. I got out of my car and ran to where Catherine is.

"Sir you can't come in if your not family" I then said sadly "I am family I'm her boyfriend" I lied. The lady nodded and let me into the car.

I holded Catherine's hand and then looked out the window to see her mum putting stuff into the trunk if her car.

She then signed to me from her car. "Remember the promise" I nodded and the car started to move.

*

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. I don't like hospitals at all they are so weird and quiet. Like a mental hospital...my thoughts were interrupted by a doctor.

"Your Catherine's family?" I nodded and said "Yea I am" he motioned for me to follow behind him. I got up and followed him to his office.

I sat down and he took a seat as well

"Okay so Catherine is okay. She isn't dead or anything but when we took blood samples and other things.We found out she has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She can be out of the hospital but she would need to be checked in every month. She is sleeping right now"

I nodded and looked down and put my head in my hands. He got up and sat down next to me. "She will be okay Louis she will be in good care if you take care of her"

I looked up and said "How do you know my name?" He chuckled and said "Daughters love your band" I smiled and stood up.

I walked to her room and sat down on the chair next to her bed. She is sleeping so peaceful and quiet. I smiled and grabbed her hands. I rubbed the back of them and made little shapes.

*

I woke up to someone moving. I looked up and saw Catherine looking down at me smiling.

I smiled and said "Hey are you okay?" she nodded and signed with her free hand.

"My head hurts and where is my mum?" I then said "She left you alone here she moved somewhere I don't even know where..." she started crying and hugged her.

She put her face in my chest and then I said "I don't think this is a good time to bring this up but you have lung cancer..."

she looked up and her eyes were wide and scared.

I cupped her face in my hands and she put her small ones on my hands. "I will take care of you. I will stay with you though everything. Your my best friend." She smiled and nodded.

She then kissed my cheek and signed "Can you lay on the bed with me?" I nodded and laid down. She didn't have any IVs in her arm and so she wrapped her arms around my body and cuddled into my chest.

The door opened and walked in Harry and Zayn. Catherine is sleeping now but I don't move.

I play with her hair and Harry's says "How did she take the news?" I sighed and said quietly "She was sad and crying but she calmed done and fell asleep."

Zayn then said quietly "Does she know about her mum?" I nodded and Harry then said "Liam and Niall are on their way here" I smiled and said "Harry is it okay she stays at our flat she needs a home and her mum left today?" he smiled and said "Anything for you and Catherine"

I smiled and said nicely "Thanks mate" he smiled and the door opens and walked in Niall and Liam. Niall sat on the other side of the bed and so does Liam. We all make short talk and then the doctor walks in.

"She can leave today Louis and she will need to take these pills to help the pain she might get sometimes but only if she really hurt then give them." I nodded and took the pills from the doctor.

I shook Catherine a little and said softly "Love we can leave." she smiled sleepy and I help her up. She almost fell over so I just picked her up and carried her.

Liam signed her out for me and I carried her to the car that is I front of the building. I placed her in and got I after. She cuddled into me and feel back to sleep. Harry then said "Aww you two are so adorable"

I giggled a little and Niall said "Can we get food?" I laughed and said "We have to get her cloathes from her house then if she is awake food okay nialler?" he smiled and nodded.

Catherine's Pov

I woke up and I was on some ones lap. I opened my eyes to see blue ones looking at me. I smiled and sat up on his lap. 'What are we going to do now?' he smiled and said "Niall wants to go get food so I guess food!!" I smiled and jumped up.

I saw I was still in my pjs from the other night. Louis then said "All your stuff is in my room...you will be sleeping in their is that's okay with you..." I smiled and nodded happily.

I ran to his room and changed into a red long sleeve flannel shirt with black jeans and white toms. I brushed my hair and let it go into it's natural waves. I put on a red flower crown and then picked up the red matching for lou.

I walked out of the room and saw Lou walking up the stairs. He smiled and I smiled and he said "I got to get changed one sec" I nodded and he slipped into the room I was just in.

I sat on the steps and smiled at the crown and my phone started to ring meaning a text. It's from Boo-Bear!!

From: Boo-Bear<3

*Hey should I wear a red or blue shirt? and Black or regular jean plus converse or toms?*

I smiled and texted

To: Boo-Bear<3

*Red,Black,and Toms*

A couple mins later the door opened to a Lou that matches me. He is wearing a red long sleeve shirt with Black jeans and toms. I smiled and stood up.

He kissed my cheek and I blushed. I then place the crown on his head and he smiled brightly. "What's this for love?" I smiled widely and signed 'For you we match now!' He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next chapter will be NANDOS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...