Chapter7: Tour?

*1 month later*

Catherine's Pov

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my long hair that goes down to my bum. I took most of it and put it into a pony. I walked and got scissors from the kitchen. I walked back into the bathroom and look into the mirror.

I smiled and took the scissors to my hair. I cut it up to my shoulders and took the rest of my hair that is cut off into a bag. I smiled and put the scissors down on the sink.

I walked to the kitchen and wrote on the bag with the hair. 'For a donation. For kids who need hair.' I put it in the mail box. Louis is at sound check with the boys and Olly is coming over in a hour. I walked back into my room and took a shower.

I put a towel around my body and turn on my ihome that has my phone plugged into it. I put on bra and underwear then black skinny jeans and a simple tank top. I put one of Louis's sweaters on and my black converse.

I put my hair into a pony tail and put on my glasses. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen to eat a apple. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I began to scroll threw twitter and saw a notification.

Someone tweet me a photo with a caption. I clicked the notification and a picture of Louis and a girl kissing came up. I put my hand on my mouth and started crying quietly.

The caption said 'I'm sorry for what he did. He didn't really deserve you.' I looked at who sent it and the name said 'Unknown'. I took my phone and snapshot it.

I sent it to Louis and then Olly. 'Really Louis your not that loyal? I thought you loved me!' and then I texted Olly 'I'm coming over right now'.

I ran to my room and packed all my cloths into my suitcases. I packed everything that is mine and walked with it to my car. I put it into the trunk and I got into my car. I turned it on and my phone started ringing saying I got messages.

'Louis' it said I rolled my eyes and drove to Ollys. When I got their I got all my stuff out of the car and walked with it all to his door. I knocked and no one answered at all. I then banged on the door and it open to a tired but worried Olly.

I took my stuff and rush past him into the house. I ran to the couch and flopped down onto it. Olly walked up to me and said "What wrong sis?" I then gave him my phone and he said "I'm going to go kill him" I cried into the couch and he said "I will be right back princess!" I nodded and kept crying.

Louis Pov

Shit. She thinks I cheated on her! That was me and my ex girlfriend robin two years ago. I got up and Harry asked "Louis where are you going?"

I looked at them and said "Catherine thinks I cheated on her I got to go!" I ran out of the studio and ran to my car. Before I got in a car pulled up.

Olly got out of it and walked up to me. "What the hell Louis." I gulped and said "I didn't cheat on her Olly." he rolled his eyes and said "You can't see her! she is in a lot of pain so don't ever go near her." he then walked away and into his car. I breathed in and out fast and the boys came running out. "Was that Olly?" I nodded and they sighed.

I got into my car and the boys got in. Liam texted Simon that we left and Simon wasn't happy. But who cares right now? Harry is in the passenger seat and the lads are in the back.

I drove to the flat and Liam said "I'm going to go to Ollys and record our conversation with my phone and then come back and have you listen to it okay?" I nodded and curled up on the couch. Harry and Niall say next to me and kept me company while Liam and Zayn went to Ollys.

I started to cry quietly and Harry rubbed my back. Niall went to make tea and Harry tried to talk to me. I shook my head and nuzzled it into his neck while hugging him.

Niall walked back over and said "Awe Larry moment!" Harry laughed and I cried more. "She use to make fun of us about that!" and I ran up to my room. The boys ran up after me but I locked the door.

Catherine's Pov

Olly came back and made us tea and toast. I ate the toast and drinked the tea. Their then was a knock at the door. Olly then mumbled "Of that's Louis..." I went to open it and saw it was Liam and Zayn. "oh hey guys what's up?" Olly said and Liam said "Can we tell you the truth about Louis?" and Zayn said "Please?" I walked up and nodded.

They walked in and sat down. Liam started talking "Okay so before Louis met you he just broke up with his girl friend Robin. Well she cheated on him and that photos as when they were dating."

Liam stopped and Zayn continued

"He didn't cheat at all he was with us the whole day he didn't leave to go anywhere to even see her. And right now he is crying at the flat. He thinks he screwed up and is the worst boyfriend ever."

I covered my mouth and Olly said "I feel like a ass whole." I stood up and then Olly said "I was actually going to ask Catherine something." I looked at him and he said "Would you go on tour with me?"