Chapter1: Secondhand Serenade

Catherine's Pov
"Cathy!! Cathy!!" I groaned and then threw my pillow at who ever is talking. Most likely it's my mum or brother Olly.

I sat up and then looked and saw both of them smiling wide and I signed "What" mum smiled and looked at Olly who looked at her.
Then my best friend bursts threw the door.

Well my only friend in London. Valerie aka my only friend is the only one who bothered to talk to me.

She then said "Catherine guess what!!!" I then shrugged and she screamed "We got 4 tickets to SecondHand Serenade!!!" I smiled and then jumped off my bed and hugged everyone.

My mum kissed my forehead and then my brother ruffled my hair. Valerie then hugged me.

I love secondhand serenade!!! The music speaks to me!!! The album I mostly am in love is 'A Twist In My Story'. I then signed to my mum 'Let me get dressed for the day' she nodded and they all left.

I walked over to my closet and got out a gray sweater that says 'Meow University'. I pulled on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. Then put on my black converse.

I pulled out my skull bag. I put my mascara in the bag along with my phone and wallet. I then threw my dark brown hair into a bun.

I brushed my teeth and put makeup on. I then went down stairs for food with everyone and then Valerie said "I'm going to take Catherine out!!!" I smiled and then my mum yelled "Don't let boys flirt with her now!!" I smiled and Valerie said "Okay I won't let them touch the pretty girl!!!" She heave me out the door and into her car.

She turned on her car and 'A Twist In My Story' started playing. I smiled and lip singing the songs. Valerie smiled and i smiled to her. We got to where ever she wanted to go and got out of the car.

I looked up and saw a baner for 'One Direction Here For A Signing' i then got back into the car and didnt move.

Valerie then said "Im sorry cathy but it was the only way to get you here" i frowned and got out. She smiled and said "Its not going to be that bad!! you wont need to talk to them!!'' i smiled and she laughed.

She pulled me into the mall and i ran to Hot Topic she cuckled and and ran after me. She pull me out of the store and draged my to where the people are.

She then said "We ealier then anyone else!" i smiled a sweet but mad smile and she smile a happy smile.

The place started to get packed with screaming girls and girls passing out. I rolled my eyes and walked further up the line with valerie.

Were getting closer to the people and she giggles i then signed 'Why do you like them so much?' she smiled and said "I love everything about them!! Their music,humor,and well their british like me and one is irish!!" i smiled and signed 'Oh so cool' she laughed and we got to the table with the boys she then said to me "The irish one is niall with blond hair" i signed 'he has some brown roots so not totally blond' she shook her head and said "You make no since" i shrugged and then we got to the first person.

We got to one of them with puppy brown eyes and he said "Hello loves how are you?" valerie said "Hi liam!!! and were doing awesome" he smiled and said "Do you want anything signed or a photo?" valerie pulled out her camera and some pictures of them.

He signed of photo of himself and took a photo with her. He smiled and said to me "You want one?" i shook my head 'no' shyly and he nodded.

Then we went up to the irish on and i smiled and valerie said "Hi niall!! how is your day?" he smiled and said "Awesome babe want a picture or sign?"

He did the stuff needed and Valerie said to him "My friend thinks Irish people are awesome" he smiled and said "Aww thanks love!!!" i smiled and we walked to the raven hair boy.

He did the signing and picture with valerie and then talked with her for awhile.

Valeries pov
Catherine stood their akwardly and then we moved to Harry. He smiled and said cathy "Well hello love how are you today" then winked.

She rolled her eyes and then i said "Sorry harry she doesnt really like any other band expect for SecondHand Serenade and Five Seconds Of Summer" i looked over to my right trying to see cathy but she is already signing to louis.

Harry then said "Why doesnt she talk?" i then said "She is mute" he then nodded and i smiled and said "Got to go bye thanks for the picture and sign!" he smiled and i walked to lou.

He then said to cathy "Really your going to secondhand serenade concert? Lucky" he smiled then cathy signed 'Yea but I'm going with my best friend my brother Olly murs and my mum' he smiled and then said to me "You want a picture and a sign?" i nodded and he smiled. We got down and we left.

Catherines pov
Yea!!!!! time for SecondHand Serenade preformance!!!!! i ran to valeries car and she drove us to the stadium where we are meeting mum and my brother at.

We walked in and i ran to the stadium where we are watching them. I smiled wide and then jumped up and down and ran to my brother who is laughing.

I then signed 'I cant belive this is happening' he smiled and said "I know right!!!'' the whole got place full of screaming girls. Then i heard the beginning of
'Fall For You'

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight" I smiled during the whole song and the concert went on from their!!

*

I danced around comimg out of the stadium. Valerie then screamed "Best Day Ever!!!!!" i smiled and nodded. My brother picked me up and put me on his back.

He ran to the car and i smiled wildly and he looked at me and said "So what do you want for dinner?" valerie then said "LONGHORN!!"
i nodded and he said "Is that okay mum?" she said "Sure thing!!" i smiled and my brother let me off his back. I went to valeries car and got in before her.

She turned on the car and her playlist of OneDirection and SecondHand Serenade played.

*

After dinner i got into the car and turned on the radio. I started lip singing 'Like A Knife' and then valerie change the song to 'Stranger' my favorite song ever.

I smiled and tryed to sing with a vocie i dont have.Valerie then said "Sweety dont do that please you can hurt yourself" i frowned and then signed 'Its like im the little mermaid and i dont have a vocie' she frowned and said "Babe im sorry okay? its not your falut that you dont have a vocie"

I then slouched down and put my head on the arm rest. She then said "Your really skinny you havent starved yourself have you?" i then shook my head 'No' and she said "Are you sure?" i nodded 'Yes' and she then had a confused look when she is driving.

We made it to my house and got out of the car. She came in and my mum insisted that she spent the night. We ran into my room and fell asleep.