Chapter8: Sure

Cathy's Pov

I look at Olly and he smiled. I look down and sign 'I don't know Olly' he walked up to me and took my hands. "Please little sis!" I smiled and nodded 'Sure' he smiled and hugged me.

'First I have to see Louis.' I said and he nodded. We walked to his car and Liam and Zayn got in their car. We drove to Me and Louis's house.

I turned the knob and walked in. I looked around and saw Louis and Harry.

I walked up to Harry and looked at me. He got up and I sat where he was. I put my hand on Louis's hand.

He looked up and looked at me. I smiled and he started rambling "Cathy I'm so sorry! the photo was a old photo! I don't like or love robin. Please don't hate me!" I took his face in my hands and kissed the tip of his nose.

I smiled and he smiled. "Awe" Niall said from behind us and Louis chuckled. 'Olly asked me to go on tour with him. Maybe you guys can come with' I signed and Louis looked at Liam. "Please Liam!" Louis asked him with puppy eyes.

I smiled and Liam said "Sure" I stood up with Louis and I jumped up and down. Louis then pulled me in for a kiss. "Hey stop kissing their is younger people here" Olly said while covering Harry and Niall's eyes.

Louis laughed and I hugged him. Harry and Niall laughed and I ran up the stairs. I packed everything and brought it all down the stairs. 'Wait how am I going to deal with the cancer?' I sign and Olly said "Medics on a tourbus" I nodded and dragged the suitcases out of the house.

Louis walks out behind me and helps me. I open Ollys trunk and put the suitcases in. I walked with Louis back into the house. I smiled to Olly and he laughed. "So when is the tour?" he smiled and said happily

"Today"