Chapter3: Sadly

*1 month later*

Rose's Pov

"Catherine food is ready!!" I yelled up the stairs. I didn't see her run down the stairs so I took it upon myself to go their. I knocked on her door and didn't hear any shuffling.

I walked in and she was breathing but not moving. Usually she moves in her sleep but she isn't. I kept moving her body but she won't wake up.

Then the phone went off. Louis. Who is Louis? and why is he texting her? Hmm I picked it up and the text said

'Good Morning Catherine!! Hope you have a awesome morning and hope to meet you again!! Your friend Louis :)'

Awww so cute. I giggled then felt her heart beat get slower. I panicked and called 911.

'Hello?'

"Hi my daughter won't wake up and her heart beat is slowing down"

'Where do you live?

"Southeast 29th ave 3712"

'Be their soon stay with her!'

"Okay bye"

I hung up and stayed with her. I decided for some reason to call this Louis guy.

So she has a friend if she wakes up.

'Hello Catherine I thought you don't talk'

"Louis this is Catherine's mum Rose"

'Oh hi umm what can I do?'

"Catherine sh-e won't wake up and her heart beat is slowing down"

'Oh my gosh tell me where you live I will be their'

"Okay Southeast 29th ave 3712"

'Thank you'

"And Louis..."

'Yea?'

"Please be her Superman? Keep her safe,keep her happy,keep her alive...please...i need to leave for a couple years she will stay with you...I'm trusting you..."

'Okay Rose I will'

"Thank you"

Louis's Pov

She hung up and I got dressed fast and put shoes on. "Hey mate where you going" Harry asked I waved him off and ran out of the flat.

I ran down the stairs and to my car. I got in and started it up. I followed the directions to the house and saw the ambulance their. I got out of my car and ran to where Catherine is.

"Sir you can't come in if your not family" I then said sadly "I am family I'm her boyfriend" I lied. The lady nodded and let me into the car.

I holded Catherine's hand and then looked out the window to see her mum putting stuff into the trunk if her car.

She then signed to me from her car. "Remember the promise" I nodded and the car started to move.

*

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. I don't like hospitals at all they are so weird and quiet. Like a mental hospital...my thoughts were interrupted by a doctor.

"Your Catherine's family?" I nodded and said "Yea I am" he motioned for me to follow behind him. I got up and followed him to his office.

I sat down and he took a seat as well

"Okay so Catherine is okay. She isn't dead or anything but when we took blood samples and other things.We found out she has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She can be out of the hospital but she would need to be checked in every month. She is sleeping right now"