Chapter9: Secret Hosptial

Cathy's pov

I made sure everything was packed and into my car. I'm leaving late tonight with the boys and Olly.

I pulled my short hair into a messy pony tail and to my room. Louis and Olly aren't in the house so they don't even know.

I pulled on black skinny jeans and a black shirt then a hoodie. I put on my galaxy vans and then walked out of the house.

I pulled the hood up and then got into the car. I drove to the hospital and made sure no one was here. I got out and ran threw the doors. I checked in with the front desk and and went into the doctors room.

"Hello Cathy! How have you been?" I gave him a 'Ify Ify' look then he smiled and nodded.

I smiled and he went on with the meet. "So your cancer is still with you but it wasn't like it was before. And...Wow." I looked at him and smiled wider. "Try to say a word. Easy words tho." I nodded and looked down.

I breath in and out then "Hello." I look at him and he smiled. "Y-you talked!" I smiled and hugged him. "All of the visits helped." I nodded and smiled even more. That was the first time hearing my vocie.

I wiped away a tear and then the doctor kept talking "The Vocie could come in go tho. So treasure the times it comes." I nodded and giggled. I danced around the room and ran out of the hospital.

I did a little happy dance and then walked to my car. I got in and then drove to the airport. I was smiley the whole time.

I then saw Olly and Louis behind the security. I took my shoes and necklace off and put it into the bucket with my phone and wallet.

I went threw and put everything back on and in my pockets. I ran to Olly and Louis and did the happy dance again.

Louis laughed and I giggled. His eyes widened and I smiled wider. "I could actually hear you giggle!" I nodded and then looked down.

"Hello love."