Jimmy Darling

Cathy's Pov

He stood there with his suitcases in hand. I didn't know what to do. He still had those deep brown eyes. Louis looked at me confused then looked where I was looking. I stood there staring into his beautiful eyes that I've missed. It really is him in the flesh.

Jimmy Darling

He walks up to me and I didn't know what to do. He then cupped my face and kissed me. I noticed what's happening and push him away. I looked at him and my eyes widened. Holy shit.. Louis is going to kill him.

I wipe off my mouths and turn to louis. His fist were clenched and he was about to punch him. I try to keep him away so they won't start a fight. Louis looks at me and shook his head.

He then scuffed and said "You were cheating on me? Wow I thought you loved me." tears were in my eyes and I looked at louis. He looked so angry and scary that I backed away.

I shook my head and tried to sign to him. He shook his head and chuckled then said "No say what you wanna say. I wanna hear you say it." I shook my head no and he kept telling me to. I was beginning to breath heavily.

I back up even more and shook my head. When he was about to step up Olly got in louis's way. He looked at him with warning eyes. Olly didn't want Louis or Jimmy to get hurt. Both are like brothers to him.

I walked over to the lady at the desk and tried to use my vocie. I spoke softy, "Can you g-et my lugg-age off of the pla-ne?", she nodded and told the men. The men walk out of the building to the plane. They collects the luggage and bring it back to me. I smiled to them and I pick it up.

I walked over to Jimmy and placed the luggage down. I turned to the boys and looked at them. I wanted to yell and scream at Louis. But I couldn't the doctor forbidden screaming. I held back the anger and sadness going through my body. I tried to calm down but it wasn't very easy.

Louis looked at me and Olly did the same. I then signed to Louis, "If you don't want me to explain then were over.", I picked up my stuff and handed it to Jimmy. I shook my head and slapped Louis on the cheek. Tears started to slip out of my eyes.

I run out of the building with Jimmy behind me. I remember what his jeep looked like and got inside of it. I slam the door shut and see him walking towards the car. I burst into tears and sit there crying. I started to shake and my head starts to hurt.

I pull my Legs up onto the seat and cry into them. I heard the car door open and then shut. The car started up and he drove off. I don't know where he is taking me but I honestly don't care. I just wanted to leave and go somewhere.

He looked at me sadly and said, "I didn't know you were in a relationship I'm so sorry." I shrug it off and wipe away the tears. I put my legs down and try to calm down. I heard music coming from the stereo and I started to smile.

I turned up the music and heard 'Come As You Are' by Nirvana come on. I smiled softy and whispered the lyrics. I sat there listening to the lyrics of the song. Just thinking about the meaning to the song. The beat of the song started to calm me down.

I sat their listening to the song when I hear Jimmy start singing. I smiled and remembered when we dated. He was perfect until his farther dragged him away. We broke up because of that and we couldn't keep up with the distance. That was the day I stopped loving.

It was like a knife stabbing my heart. My mum loved him as much as I did. But I loved him so much more. He was my everything and he was my life. We were together through Elementary School, Middle School and High School.

I haven't seen Jimmy in such a long time. I knew it was him by his beautiful eyes and smile. He was so perfect and I was so happy. I thought I would never find love after him. But I had Louis, but now I lost him.

He won't want me back. We broke up twice already. I should be on the tour with Olly. And enjoying myself but I guess not. He had to start a fight with me.

I looked at Jimmy, but he keeps his eyes on the road. I look forward and see the cars drive by one by one. I look at the sign of Arby's and I pointed to it. He looked at the sign and smiled. He then took the next turn and went to it.

We parked and got out of the car. We walked up to the doors together and went inside. He walks with me up to the counter. He ordered my meal I always get when I come here. I smile and go to find us a booth to sit at.

Jimmy walks over to the table couple minutes later and sits down in front of me. He then signs to me, "He doesn't deserve you, Love. You deserve much better." I smile at him and we begin to eat.

Louis POV

She left me for her ex boyfriend. The only way I know this is because of Olly informing me who he was. She loved this guy way before I came along. She wanted him before we got together. Now she has him and I don't have her.

I lost my world, my life, my love. My everything. She made me happy, yes, we argued but we loved each other. If I just listened to her I would have founded out about him. But I didn't listen I spoke to soon.

She's gone now and maybe forever. Olly at the moment is blowing up her phone with calls and messages. He is freaking out about his little sister. The only thing he has left in his life. She was his whole world also.

She made all of us happy and loved. But now she's gone maybe forever. Who knows she can be anywhere. Olly calls off the tour to look for his little sister. We think of places she would be. Then Olly said, "Maybe she is at the house."
Well let's hope so Olly.

Jimmy POV
She sits in front of me eating her sandwich and fries. I've missed her so much. I left my father's business to come find her. To call her mine again to tell her how much I love her. She is my world and my everything. I never wanted to leave her.

She made me so happy and put joy in my life. When my mom died she was there for me. When I got accepted into Yale and Harvard she was there. She was there when I had to leave her. She was always there for me. It's hard to forget someone who was always there for you.

Hopefully soon she would want to be with me. She would want to put more joy in my life. She would smile that beautiful I've missed. She is just everything a guy could ever want. No wonder Louis wanted her to be his.

I do feel bad for just kissing her in front of him. But I didn't know they were a thing. I don't get out much or go on social media. I didn't even know she was at the airport. I just got back from Harvard in Massachusetts and she was there.

I came back for moments like this. I wanted to have these moments of happiness and love. She is just a beautiful girl that I want to be mine again. She has to be mine again or all of this would be for nothing. She will be mine.. I hope.