Keep It On The Real

Por theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

47

9.8K 286 169
Por theyhatedime

                                Yatta's POV

"My brother." I struggled to speak as I dapped up Slim.

"Was just lookin out. Larry was my boy and all, but he was on some rat shit and I don't fuck wit that." He shook his head as he took a seat.

I nodded and sighed as I sat in my wheel chair, still counting down till I get out this hoe and start walking again.

It's only been a little over 2 months, and I'm too ready to be back home and get into a studio. Even though it was all stressful, I miss making my music, running around in different cities every week and all that shit.

We both looked up at the door and Siya walked in, holding my smoothie. Since I'm not able to eat any solids, smoothies, milkshakes and other shit like that is what I been relying on to fill me up. All through a straw too, since I can't really open my mouth.

"Hey, Slim." She waved to him and he smiled, giving her a head nod. Everybody really fuckin with dude since he saved me that night. But on some real shit, I wouldn't be here if dude didn't help me out. We were complete strangers to one another, and Larry was like his bro, but he saw that he was on some hoe shit and helped a nigga out.

"Wassup?" He spoke.

"Here's your smoothie. Your mouth numb? Or you need anymore meds?" She asked as she handed me the cold cup.

I shook my head, taking it from her. "Thank you."

"Alright, tell me if you need anything." She spoke and I nodded.

"You good?" Slim asked me and I shrugged.

"Still fucked up bout the walking thing, huh?" He asked and I sighed, nodding.

"You gon pull through, I'm already knowin. Even if you don't, you still alive. That's all the matters at the end of the day." He spoke.

I nodded, agreeing with him. "How I'm 'posed to do this rap shit inna wheel chair?" I took the straw out my mouth. I was hoping my words weren't too slurred and he could understand what I was saying. "Niggas just 'posed to be wheeling around onna stage and shit?"

He chuckled. "Mayne, you'a find a way. All I know is you gon pull through. You know it's all love, so we all got you if you need anything."

"Preciate it." I nodded.

"Come in." I tried to speak louder once I heard some knocking on my door. In walked my Manager Kevin.

"What it do, Kev." I held my hand out for him to shake.

"How you holding up, Yatta?" He took a seat next to Slim.

"I'm coolin. This my potna, Slim. Dude saved my life." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Slim spoke.

"I appreciate everything you've done." He spoke to Slim.

"I was just lookin out, it ain't no thing."

"Well, we want you to get well so you can get back into this music. Just take your time, we're all here for you." He spoke.

"Preciate it, onna real." I nodded.

After chopping it up some with Slim and Kevin, they started to head out as my family started coming back in to visit me.

"My twin! And come here, princess." I held my arms out for both Gianna and Karl. I kissed the both of them on their foreheads and held them tight, since the meds killed my pain.

"Y'all missed me, didn't y'all?" I spoke since hey haven't seen me in almost 2 weeks, except for on FaceTime and shit.

"Hey, baby." She gave me a hug.

"Hey, aunty. Where's Mamé?"

"She should be here soon. Siya and Jas stop by earlier?"

"Yeah, them and the gang. My Og said he'a be down here tomorrow." I spoke.

She nodded and took a seat. "You feelin okay?"

"Yuh, I'm cool." I spoke as Karl and Gianna played a game on her mini tablet.

"The doctors say anything new that we should know about?" She asked, since I didn't let them know right away when they told me about my low chances of walking.

"Nah, and I'm forreal this time." I spoke.

"Alright now. I know you hearing this all the time, but really, let me know if you need anything. The last of the bunch, the baby."

I slightly smiled. "I appreciate it aunty, really really."

"I'm here y'all, I know y'all been waiting. I'm just that important." Mamé walked in, flipping her braids over her shoulders.

I shook my head at her as she picked up Kj and hugged on Gianna.

"Hey, TT." She gave my aunty a kiss on the cheek, not paying me any mind.

"Ion get no love? I'm a lil hurt." I spoke to her and she tried to hide her smile, still trying to ignore me.

"If you don't get up and show my nephew some love." My aunty nudged her and Mamé playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey, boy." She held her hand out for some dap and I looked at her like she was crazy, pulling her by her hand and onto my lap.

"Kenyana, I swear! You okay?" She asked.

"I'm good, forreal." I spoke. "It don't even hurt right now." I lied. Even though it hurt, I wanted her to sit on my lap and get close to me, since we been so distant for a long while.

"Whatever." She spoke, trying not to make eye contact with me as she sat on my lap.

"Let's go see what they have in those vending machines. Gianna and Karl?" My aunty already knew what was up, as she carried Karl and took Gianna's hand.

"Uh uh, don't be acting like you ain't happy to see me." I couldn't help but show off a little smile because she is so damn cute.

Mamé couldn't keep hers in any longer as she turned to me, giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer. "I missed you, fool." She spoke.

"I missed you too, shorty." I made eye contact with her. "Wassup wit you?"

"Nothing." She shrugged.

I shook my head, turning her head so she could face me. "Nah, forreal? Yo graduation coming up and shit, you excited?" It was kind of hard to talk with one side wired down.

"Of course! This shit seems so unreal. I can still remember my first day of high school at Inglewood High, so crazy." She shook her head.

"Mayne, time really fly." I shook my head too.

"Yeah, I still remember the very first time I met you."

I shook my head as she laughed.

"I went to give Jas a hug, and I could feel you staring a hole into my damn head. That's why I turned around so quick, and you had the nerve to look me up and down, licking your lips." She shook her head.

I chuckled. "Mayne, I ain't even realize I was staring so hard until Keezy started smacking my damn arm. I was a lil dusty back then, I wasn't knowing if you'd be fuckin with me. You was in that red Nike hoodie, with them grey leggings. Lord, them grey leggings." I shook my head just thinking about it she laughed.

"It was red? I thought it was orange."

"Nah, I remember. Shit, I couldn't forget, I told gang that day I was forsure finna cuff. Niggas was looking at me like I was crazy cuz I ain't never talked like that. And, red my favorite color."

"Ohhhh, you right. You didn't know my name yet, so you called me a lil chocolate covered strawberry." She spoke and we both chuckled.

"Mayne." I shook my head.

"You were too cute, with that Gucci beanie on in hot ass Las Vegas." She spoke and I shook my head.

"Mayne, it be cold in Frisco so you know them beanies was on deck."

"Mhm, we were all bummed up at the Airport." She smiled. "Them baggy ass jeans y'all wore."

"Then when we was out to eat the first night, yo lil picky ass wasn't tryna eat with us." I spoke.

"Mmm, cuz y'all was tryna eat at some fancy ass restaurant where all them white people was. I just wanted some damn wings and fries, and you was too excited to say you would come with me."

"I swear, I was geeked. Thinking it was gon just be me and you, but the rest of them niggas wanted some too. I was kinda salty cuz I thought you was feeling Tiggz."

"Hell no, he was just fucking dumb and it made me laugh. I wasn't used to the lingo y'all use in the Bay, and he was putting me on." She spoke and I nodded.

"Then I told Jas that I thought you was so cute, and she went right back and told you right after I said it, doing extras too." I shook my head.

"Mhm, so I started talking to you more. Kenyana, you were so freakin cute and sweet, doing the littlest shit like pulling my chair out for me."

"That's what gentleniggas 'posed to do." I shrugged and she laughed.

"After her birthday in Vegas, Jas told me how you were always asking about me. Her and the gang kept playing with you, I peeped how they would always try to take me away from you. Until that one pool party."

"Yuh, niggas was getting on my nerves with that shit, knowing I had a big ass crush on you." I shook my head.

"And now, almost 4 years later. Look where we are."

"Got a baby boy and allat." I spoke. "Still working on shit, but I can say that we still together."

"We still working on it." She spoke and I smiled.

"That's what I'm talm bout. You still my baby."

"And you still mine." She spoke. I shot my shot and leaned in for a kiss, surprised she ain't pull back. Even though half of my jaw was wired shut, it wasn't stopping me from kissing on my baby and doing what I could. I ain't feel them lips in a hot minute, so my third leg was fashoo poking up there.

She pulled away from me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You getting a lil skinny."

"Yuh, I ain't eat good in a hot minute." I stared at her lips.

"Poor baby. Just wait till you get that wire taken out and could eat real food, I'm gon be stuffing you silly."

"That's wassup." I smirked. "I see you been eating good, that thang poking." I smacked her butt and she stuck her tongue out.

"Mhm, and somebody been hitting it right." She smirked and I scrunched up my face because I ain't beat it up in a cool second.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb, I'm talking bout you."

"Shit, had my blood pressure rising. Was thinking you was talm bout some other nigga. But, I miss that pretty thang." I put my hands in between her thighs, but she moved them quick.

"Keep missing it, cuz you ain't hitting this pretty thang for long time." She rolled her neck and tossed my hand.

"Girl, you better stop playing. That's my pussy." I looked her up and down.

"Boy, this is not your pussy." She laughed as she shook her head.

"I'a knock yo ass out, talkin that shit. If it ain't mine I guess ima just borrow it for life." I shrugged and she laughed.

"Sound dumb."

I shook my head and she laughed again, kissing my cheek.

"You know I love you though." She cooed and I smirked, remembering that my jaw still wired shut. I thank God for these meds. If my shit wasn't numb, nobody would hear a word from me because that pain is unbearable.

"And I love you too, baby mama." She kissed me again.

Mamé turned her head up to the door once someone started knocking on it. She told them to come in, to find that it was just my aunty and my babies. I kept my eyes on Mamé as she got up off my lap to take Karl from my aunty.

"When can you come back home, Unc? I don't like not seeing you everyday." Gianna asked as she helped herself up onto my hospital bed.

"I'a be back soon, princess. I promise you."

"Alright, I'm trusting you." She pointed her finger at me, side eyeing me as she held her tablet with her other hand.

I chuckled at her tiny ass and shook my head, leaning back in my wheel chair. I picked up my phone and went live on Instagram.

I was on there for a good hour, showing off Kj and Gianna, while my aunty extra ass showed out too. I thanked everyone who wished me well and even went on live with my nigga Mozzy. That was until they had to go, because Gianna and Karl started falling asleep.

The Doc came in a little after that to check on me, and her and Mamé helped me up and back into my bed. After that, I made some room for her to lay with me. I got back on live and put the camera on her. She automatically started acting all shy and shit, but I was just tryna let these niggas and bitches know that we back and getting better.

"Still my shorty tho." I spoke before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Always." She softly spoke.

There were some hatin ass bitches in the comments, but a lot of muhfuckas happy to see us back together. I replied to some comments, and even showed them the wires in my mouth since they kept asking.

"I'm off this shit tho." I spoke after a while, before ending it.

I tossed my phone on my wheel chair and moved closer to Mamé so that we were chest to chest. I leaned in for a kiss and placed my hands on her fat booty. She wrapped one arm around my neck to pull me closer, while her other hand rubbed up and down my chest and into my sweats.

Just kissing her turned me the fuck on, and I was ready to bone her. My third leg was up there and she knew that, so she put her hands into my sweats and started stroking me.

Right now I'm really going crazy, because she ain't touch me like this in forever. My toes were curling up and shit. I used all my upper body strength to hold myself up and get on top of her. She spread her legs and let me get in between them as we continued to kiss. I pulled away once I couldn't take it anymore, and stared down at her.

"Let's get this quickie in right here." I spoke, all out of breath.

"I thought I told you that you ain't hitting this thang for a while?" She bit her bottom lip and continued to stroke me.

"Mayne, stop playing." I gently laid on her and started kissing on her neck until I got to her spot. She held the back of my head and tried to hold in her moans, letting out soft ones which was music to my ears.

"Come on." I held myself up again, giving her pecks on her lips.

"In the hospital?" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mhm." I leaned in for a longer kiss.

"What if somebody comes in?" She pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"If they do, fuck it. Ion care." I didn't break the eye contact as I waited for a response." I'm not gon pressure you, but I'm fashoo pleadin fo' it."

Her thick lips formed a smirk and she pulled me down to her for some more kisses. She got on top of me and straddled me, leaning back down to kiss me again. I slapped my hands onto her booty as I slid down her leggings.

"You really want it?" Mamé was teasing me as she sat right on my soldier.

"You tryna make me beg for it?" I asked, because I forsure would. I don't even give a fuck right now about being weak, I just wanna be all up in there.

"Nuh uh, I just wanna know if you really want it."

"You not even knowin how bad I want it." I shook my head.

"Alright then." She smirked and slid down my sweats and the Polo boxers I was wearing to reveal my soldier that was on solid. I pulled her panties down for her, and she wasted no time sitting on my dick.

When I tell yall I could've passed out, mayne. My eyes kept rolling to the back of my head once she started riding. The first thing I did was grip onto her waist, and she placed her hands on my chest and started bouncing.

My hands slid down to her ass as I watched her intently. She pulled the sheets over and put them behind her just in case somebody walked in. I didn't mind, just as long as she didn't stop.

"Ooo, fuck." She threw her head back before biting her bottom lip.

I pulled her close and she leaned on my chest as she continued to sit on in. I gripped on her waist tighter as my breathing increased. She was moaning all up in my ear and I just knew I was gonna bust quick.

"Oh my God, Mamé." On everything I love, her shit go crazy. I'm not even tryna gas shorty when I say she got the best pussy that I've ever had.

On my brother, Mamé can really have all my kids. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I was acting up and walking out on shorty.

"I'm bout to bust." I felt myself throbbing in her. I really don't wanna stop, but I know I'm finna nut any second now. I don't know if she still on the pills or not, but I'm on the verge of saying fuck it and busting all up in her guts. On some real shit, I'm about to say fuck it. Another kid wouldn't hurt.

Just in time, Mamé got off me and we both released. I was trying to catch my breath but Mamé wanted another round, and it was not a problem with me. Who am I to deny her request?

"I love you." She laid her head on my chest after we got cleaned up.

"I love you more, shorty." I wrapped my arms around her. "I just wanna let you know, if you not on em pills, you fashoo pregnant."

She laughed. "You're stupid. But, I stopped taking birth control a little after we broke up. Ima go buy something tho." She spoke and I nodded.

"Fashoo."

After chillin with me for a good 30 minutes, Mamé got ready to head out. I begged her to stay a lil while longer until visiting hours closed in an hour, but she said that she was way too tired and if she sat down right now, she wouldn't be getting up again. I shook my head and let go of her hand.

"Don't act like that, I'll be here tomorrow." She leaned down to give me a kiss.

"You better be." I eyed her and she waved me off as she climbed out the bed.

After she got her shit together, she gave me another kiss and headed out. I shook my head and continued to think about when I get out this bitch. I really need to get my shit together and step my shit up, because I don't want to fuck up something good with my shorty for a hoe.

Not once did Peaches or any of them bitches I was fuckin in different states, call me or come check up on me to see if I was good. Mamé been by my side through it all, even when we were on bad terms. I dead ass  can't thank her enough for that, and I don't really know how to make it up to her. All I know is that I better do better before she move on from me for good.

_______________________________

                            Mamé's POV

"It's cold as hell." I spoke as I put my jacket on. I walked to my car, digging in my purse for my keys as I approached it.

"Excuse me, do you mind informing me on where MY niggas room is?" My head shot up.

"Your nigga? Be fucking gone." I rolled my eyes at Peaches.

"You heard me, my fuckin baby." She smirked.

"Girl, he been in this hoe for a little over a month and not once did you come see him, you think he really fuckin with you?" I laughed.

"That don't even matter, I was busy. We got an issue?" She was frontin like she was finna do something.

"You need to leave, before I step out my character." I spoke, and she kept a stupid ass smirk on her face.

"I'm not even gon go there with you."

"Yea, cuz you know better." I unlocked my car.

"Okay then, what you really bout?" She asked as she closed my door, damn near closing it on my hand.

"Oh, you bold for that." I put my keys in my purse and placed my bag on my car. Every time I got closer to the bitch, she kept moving back so I took it that she's scary.

"You tryna fight me, or not? I don't have time to waste." I wasn't about to chase this hoe. I would waste time and fuck her up, but she's not even that relevant.

"What you really bout, shawty?" She kept moving from me but kept talking.

"You all talk." I waved her off while picking up my purse.

"You know what?" She grabbed onto my purse and I looked at her like she was crazy, while I pulled it back. She wasn't letting go, so I let go first and she flew back. I stood over her, and got in a couple licks on her face. All she could do was take them, since her hair was all in her face and she couldn't see.

"Dumb bitch, this Prada." I flipped my hair over my shoulders as I picked up my bag.

I shook my head because I know better than to be fighting at this age. I always told myself that I wouldn't fight over any man, but Kenyana isn't just any regular man. That's my first love and father of my son, and she has me so fucked up with the shit she was talking. "This what the fuck good dick do to you. Bitches start going bonkers."

"I'm not even tripping bout shit. He keep fuckin wit you and I'll set that nigga up again."

I paused from getting in my car. "You set my nigga up, bitch?"

She gave me an uneasy look and I put my purse on the car again, attacking her.

"Dumb bitch! Set my nigga up again." I repeatedly hit her anywhere I could. I was gripping on her hair and all, decking her in her shit as I swung her around.

"Do it, bitch. Try it!" I kept yelling as I banged her head into my car and tossed her to the floor. She was a little bigger than me, but I was using everything in me right now. I stomped her out a couple times, before going back to hitting her.

"Bum ass bitch. And I wish you would press charges." I got one more hit in before grabbing my purse off my car, and getting in.

I was glad no one was out in the parking lot, plus, it was pretty dark out. I wasn't trying to go to jail, but she was a silly little bitch for even admitting that to me. I really could have killed her out there, but I know better than that.

I had to take some time in my car and take a couple breathers. My blood pressure was up there and my hands wouldn't stop shaking from how angry I got. Once I cooled off a little bit, I started up my car and backed out, speeding off.

________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
196K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
18.8K 358 28
Just read✨.
36.9K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛