BETRAYED [TWICE MINA X BTS JI...

By NayyNayy93

SLOW UPDATES Mina and Jimin have bee dating for 5 years now. First met when they both were still trainees. T... More

Chapter One - Lie
Chapter Two - Begging
Chapter 3 - I'm Drowning
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Twists
Chapter 5 - Heated
Chapter 6 - I Love You
Chapter 7 - My Protector
Chapter 8 - My Answer
Chapter 10 - A New Link
Chapter 11 - Our Dirty Secret
Chapter 12 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 13 - My Guilt
Chapter 14 - Wounded Hearts

Chapter 9 - Breaking News

419 17 17
By NayyNayy93

MINA POV

A couple of months have come and gone, the days and time flew by as the news about me and Jimin breaking up hit the press, just shortly after me returning back to work. Breaking News, Hundreds of conspiracies, twists, statuses, you name it. It was so chaotic. Our fans went into a complete frenzy. Bombarding our social media's, wanting more answers, more information then what me and Jimin agreed to release. Giving them a bogus answer, saying we split due to other commitments concerning our career paths. On mutual terms, that we still love each other deeply, but our professional lives are putting a strain on our personal one. You know the answer that every high profile celebrity gives to ensure that neither party is effected with serve backlash from the public. Which in all honesty, I agreed too, because I don't want my personal woes to be known to everyone. And in this profession that I have chosen for myself, I still have to see him and work with him from time to time. When we are performing or attending the same shows. I greet him, but I don't say anything more. It's so weird that the person I spent so much of my  time and life with, has now become somewhat of a stranger to me. And it does still hurt seeing him, knowing that what we had, will never be. I can still feel my blood curl, when he greets Momo. It still weighs heavy on my heart and mind.

But the pain that I felt months ago, I can feel subsiding. Yeah.... At times it stings, I ain't going to lie, and I still find myself, wanting to tell him every detail about what's been going on or wanting to congratulate him on the phenomenal success he and the rest of BTS are having. But just when I am about to, I find myself staring blankly at my phone, as I read the caller I.D, I put him under. "CHEATER". Bringing me back to reality, making me relive tiny pieces  of fragments from that torturous day.

As for me and Momo, well you can say that we are on talking terms, to a degree that is. During working hours, I talk to her as if nothing that happened occurred. I joke with her has if I don't secretly want to strangle the life from her. Practice, travel, performing, broadcasting. I maintain a professional front. Because even though after everything Momo has put me through, I still firmly believe that she does deserve to be here with everyone. Momo works and commits just as hard as any of us, she never loses focus or drive. Her determination is something that I admire in her and that will never change. But when we have group gatherings, team bonding sessions or just us girls planning to get together. I act as if she doesn't exist, and to be completely honest, at this stage that is exactly how I want it. Maybe in time things might heal between us, but for the moment being , its best we keep our distance outside of work.

TIME SKIP [30mins]

Momo POV

I silently watch as the other girls practice and practice. Giving everything that they have into our big up and coming concert. All of them cheering each other on, trying to uplift our morale.

=========================

FLASHBACK

"Momo, what's wrong?" Dahyun consoling, but if she were to find out the truth of why these tears fall down my cheek. She would surely come to hate me. And just the thought of that alone terrifies me. Losing not just my best friend but the rest of these girls, I don't know how I would cope.

"Momo... Please answer me!." Dahyun begs.

"You can tell anything?"

"Are you sick?."

"Do you need me to get you anything?"

"Momo. you need to tell me, I can't help you if you don't speak up." Dahyun bombards me with questions, questions that I know the answers too, But I can bring myself to speak. 

"Please Momo... I have been watching you these past weeks and you haven't been acting yourself. Is this because Mina isn't here? Are you worried about her? Because if you are you don't have to suffer by yourself, you can tell me. The rest of us girls are feeling her absence as well.... So please, just tell me." She pleas for anything other than my ugly sobs.

Unwilling, I press back out of her hold. My head bowed, unable to lift my shameful face to hers. "Momo?" She says worried. My heart hurts as I know I don't deserve her kindness or concern.  

All of a sudden, "Ouch." I wince, as a tingling sensation resonates on my cheek. "I've had enough. You are to tell me now! Why the hell are you crying? This is not like, not at all. I'm getting really sick of this beating around the bush approach. You have only one choice you tell me this instant!" Dahyun growls, as she squishes my cheeks.

I snap my eyes to hers. So serious and intense, this is literally the time I have ever witnessed this side to her. It's refreshing and makes me smile. But the longer I look over her, my smile surely fades. I open my mouth slightly, trying to blurt out a sentence or form words to make her know that I'm okay.

But.... but....  I can't. "It's my fault." I breakdown once again.

"Your fault?" Dahyun confused. I just nodded, as the words to reply get caught in the back of my throat. "Momo?... What are you talking about?

I sob, "I-I-I'm the re-reason Mina isn't here!" Dropping my gaze from her.

"Huh? No your not, she is just taking a break."

"I slept with Jimin~" I finally broke my silence, crying uncontrollably. I felt Dahyun, pull away from me. "You what?" 

"I love him." I confess. "I love him~"

"Are you saying you slept with Jimin? Mina's Jimin?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded, "Yes." Confirming her confused mind.

END FLASHBACK

==========================

Ever since that day Dahyun has kept her distance. Now and then she gives me a disapproved look whenever Mina walks in the room. I try ignoring it by immersing myself into my practices and other activities. But in the back of my mind the thought still lingers. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering what I did. I knew the very moment any of the girls were to find out, it would turn out something like this. I'm just grateful that during work hours, Mina treats me just like she always has. And just for that speckle of a moment it feels like I have my best friend.

I feel my emotions try to surface, but I fight desperately to suppress them, knowing very well it was all artificial.

Suddenly, I feel someone nudge me softly. "Momo, is it okay if you help us with the time for some of the moves." Chaeyoung asks, a little skittish.

"Ahh, yeah sure." I say promptly. I quickly shake my head, getting me back into the mindset of perfecting this dance.

MINA POV

In the corner of my eye I see Momo helping Chaeyoung. Which in a weird, twisted way is relieving, don't ask me why. People call me a real push-over, which in this case brings truth to the statement, but what can I do? I have no other choice, do I? I mean do I risk, going on alone without these girls? Starting a solo career? 

"Ughhh." I sigh in utter frustration, as tassel my hands through my hair.

"Ah, Mina. Are you okay?" Chaeyoung calls out concerned. I look up in her direction and see both, her and Momo staring at me. I just smile a wry smile. "I'm fine." Chaeyoung smiles back and giggles,  before grabbing the attention of Momo back to her. 

JUNGKOOK POV

Everyday since the news broke out about the spilt between Mina and Jimin. The atmosphere around Big Hit Entertainment, has been somewhat gloomy. The staff are to scared to talk to Jimin, even our members don't want to approach him, fearing that if they do, they would get their heads bitten off. Which for me, I don't really care, I want nothing more to do with that selfish prick. I tolerate him for the time being, only because I promised her I would.

FLASHBACK

                                                               ***BREAKING NEWS***

*Mina and Jimin have called it quits, after being together for 5 long years. Just 3 days after rumors starting circulating of the recent split, when photo's of the pair were removed from Mina's social media accounts and vice versa on Jimin's. Fan's were in an uproar of uncertainty. But, confirmation has come from a statement released by both JYP Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment. Stating, "That at this critical time in both Mina and Jimin's lives. Would everyone including tabloids, news outlets and other social media platforms, please respect the privacy of our idols. In due time the pair will come forth in their own time and discuss the reasoning behind the break up. So please until the times come, we would really appreciate all the love and support you have towards the both of them. Thank you."*

                                                       ******************************

I grab the remote that was sitting next on the arm rest next to Mina and turn the Television off. "Why do you torture yourself, by watching that rubbish?" I questioned. She just lowered her gaze to the floor. "I'm not going back on what I said. I will always be here for you Mina. You can count on me!." I say hyped, as I try and lighten the mood, making Mina smile.

"Thanks Jungkook." She says pleased, with my pathetic attempt. I then walk over to where she is sitting and plonk myself beside, with the remote in hand, I place it between us. Mina stares at me, with wondering eyes. She seems a tad flustered, as to what exactly am I doing, making me giggle. "You know, with that look on your face. It's seems as if you don't want me sitting here." I smirk. She then, swiftly diverts her eyes away, adjusting herself in her seat. "Don't be stupid." She blushes. Making me crack up laughing, until my sides, and cheeks hurt and the tears started to well up on the outside corner of my eyes.

"You're just too cute!" I blurt out, while in the middle of my hysterical laughter. But then, Mina looks at me with sadden eyes, bring me to a halt. She begins to shy away. "I'm not cute." She says, really disheartened. 

As I look over her and just see that her once radiant self, was becoming dimmer and dimmer, as time passed. I wanted so much for it to return. And yes, yes Sana keeps nagging and saying just give her time, she will come back to her once chirpy self. And I know that she will, but seriously I really hate seeing her in this way. She is so beautiful and unsure of herself.

END FLASHBACK

While walking the corridors of Big Hit Entertainment, I can't help but ponder on the thought of what if, what if the awkwardness I feel around Jimin, is what Mina and Sana are feeling around Momo. My heart feels so heavy every single time that thought crosses my mind. I just truly hope that one day sooner than later well will see that light return within her, and when that time does come, I want to be there the moment it does.

A/N: I'm so sorry this has taken super duper long to publish. I promise I will make the next chapter even better. I'm currently working on it now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 5.1K 18
Everything about her was flawless from her brown wavy hair to her smooth milky delectable skin. She was slim yet curvy making me wonder how would her...
1.2K 80 29
But why can't I be with her? What is my fault? Is it this much easy to forget someone? I never imagined that such day would come to my life. I still...
171K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
6.7K 301 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...