Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Party Blues

10.9K 670 310
By Flowerpetal031

You know that scene in Twilight, where Bella spends months in a chair just looking out her window looking rough as fuck? 

Well thats what I was feeling. 

Except I was laying face first into my pillow scream-crying, such as a true psycho does, because fuck sitting in a chair and looking at the trees. 

The trees were happy, living beings that didn't have to deal with the emotional bullshit I was dealing with. 

It had been no more than 24 hours since that horrific scene in Blue's office, where my own Nana turned against me and somehow led that bitch with gorgeous features into my man's office and pushing them to be mates. 

I screamed into the pillow again. 

I didn't think I was a violent person until 105 different ways came to my mind in that very instant of how I was going to put that bitch down like a dog. 

A staple to the eye, choking her to death with one of Blue's ties, choking her to death with the sleeve of my shirt, kicking her to death, throwing her out the window, shoving my shoe down her throat, stabbing her with one of Blue's pens, crushing her skull against the ground, stomping on her skull, doing jumping jacks on her face- all solid ways to end of her life. 

But I couldn't move. 

I couldn't scream. 

I could however, cry like a little bitch which is why I went flying out of his office like a bat out of hell. 

They had just stared at each other, breathing heavy like fucking Darth Vader, their eyes locked on to one another so hard they didn't even notice me run out. 

He didn't notice me run out. 

And he didn't come get me either. 

Which I think hurt the worse. 

Scratch that, the worse fucking part was I was back in my parent's house, in my childhood bed, having a scream concert into my pillow as my soul shattered in my body. 

A whole day had gone by and he hadn't texted me. 

Hadn't called. 

Nothing. 

Which felt like I was being shot, because that meant he either didn't know what to do, or he had already chosen and it wasn't me. 

Did I want to call him and hear his voice? 

More than anything. 

But damnit, I'm no weak bitch and I refuse to beg him to stay with me. 

But this hurt. 

More than him being cast away on some otherworldly plane, because there I couldn't get to him, but now? 

We were less than a city apart and I couldn't be with him.

I screamed into the pillow again. 

Maybe I'll suffocate and this will all just end. 

I heard my door slowly creak open, "Mom go away, please, I just want to cry in peace in the dark, alone" I muffled out as I kept my eyes closed. 

"Not your Mom"

I froze before relaxing, not moving as the bed slowly dipped down. I turned my head to get a glimpse of dark purple hair. 

Sasha. 

I let out a little sigh as I turned up towards my friend, "how you holding up?" 

I knew I looked like shit and I knew, she knew I looked like shit, "shitty" I muttered out, fighting against the sting in my eyes. "Shitty and tired, Sasha" I sigh as another tear leaked out my eye. 

She sighed, "Your parents told me you broke up with Doom?" she questioned. 

My eyes hit the ceiling as my mind raced through that horrible fucking scene from yesterday for the millionth time. 

"He found his mate" I sighed, my chest clenching at the mere thought of them together. 

"The fuck?" Sasha barely hesitated before she coughed that up. 

My lips twitched slightly before falling back down into an unending frown, "yea, he found his mate. She's gorgeous by the way and skinny and graceful and she didn't say more than two words but she sounded really fucking smart, and who can blame him for choosing her over me, right?" my voice cracked as the tears started fucking rolling again. 

Ugh, I'm so tired of crying. 

Sasha grabbed my hand giving me a sympathetic look, "did you kill her?" she asked calmly. 

I shook my head as the tears continued, "no, but I really wanted to. God Sash, you have no idea how many times I want to roll over her size 0 figure with a pick up truck" I cried on. 

She kept patting my hand as I laid out in all my tears and depression, "and what the fuck did Doom do during this meeting, they had?" she asked. 

"Fucking stared at her, like she was the most beautiful thing in the world, like the rest of us don't already fucking know that! Oh my God Sasha, I want to murder her violently then ditch her body somewhere in public so everyone knows I did it. Thats not normal! And he didn't come after me, he didn't chase me down, because ... because who the fuck would when you have that gorgeous whore as your mate!" I screamed up at the ceiling at the shadow of ever ending hatred rolled over me. 

They were going to make a beautiful couple, and the fucking children would be gorgeous. 

I'm just going to drown myself in my tears. 

Sasha shoved me over before falling into the bed beside me, "I get it. Snake had some side bitches I had to donate to goodwill before we were able to finally be together. But in order to get rid of the bitches you have to fight for whats yours, and I don't know anything about this girl, but I do know about Doom and you. I've knew him a lot of years, Kat, but he's never lit up like he does when he's with you. I know this all seems like shit, but once you two look at each other again, his little eye-fest with that she-whore will disappear from his mind like he never even did it. Because you Katrina hold that man's soul in your heart, I've seen it myself" she finished. 

The exact words I needed to hear. 

I was Katrina Lynn Justice, soon to be Katrina Dun one of these days. 

I couldn't let that seductress take Blue from me, he was mine and I sure as hell deserved him, especially after all I went through just to get him. 

"I can tell you are really pepping yourself up, and thats great and all, but its time we get to the real reason I am here. Aria sent me up here to get you because apparently you are the future God Mother of her child and shes having a slight panic attack because the party started twenty minuets ago down stairs and you never showed. She threatened to severely burn all the guests and the house if you weren't there in ten minutes and I think your Mom handed her some matches. So can we go? If I get caught at another fire scene, they said I'll get five years" she quickly rattled off. 

Before I could even ask what other fires she'd been present for, she shoved me ass first off the bed and onto the floor, "Sash-" a light blue dress was thrown over my head as she tore at the pjs I'd been wearing.

I barely can scream to tell her to get off before she has my precious hair in a death grip, pulling and twisting it back to tightly I think I actually passed out for a second. 

Before I finally found myself out in front of my bedroom door, choking on some perfume she sprayed in my mouth and all over my body as she stood back and looked at me. 

My eyes finally drifted down to the light green dress she was wearing, I had completely forgotten about Aria's party. 

"My gift-"

"After I heard the story, broke into you and Blue's house and grabbed your large ass gift, and brought it over" she said as she pushed me down the stairs. 

God I feel like shit. One of my best friends is having her baby shower and I'm upstairs crying in bed over a guy. 

This isn't me. 

"Fuck I feel terrible" I look over at Sasha as we finish descending the steps, "I'm not this girl, I don't cry over guys, I don't forget about Ari's fucking baby shower" I sniffed as I pushed my hands threw my hair. 

It was like an overwhelming feeling was just sitting on my chest, just suffocating me. 

Heart break. 

Sasha stopped me at the end of the stair case, her hand on my shoulder as she looked me dead in the eye, "I understand. I get it, because I felt the same way when he just up and left and I thought he was gone. It's in the boss bitch handbook that you don't cry over guys, you do squats and make them cry, wishing they had that ass" she continued as I blinked at her, did she just- "so I get it. You don't want to feel shitty because you are better than that, better than him .. but at the same time Kat," she chuckled as she shook her head, "they're out fucking rocks. They get us like no one else does, and we get them and accept them the way the world doesn't. It fucking sucks because when shit like this happens, it just tares you. But you're still that girl who kicked fucking ass on that roof top, still the girl who got us out of that prison at the Convention. Katrina fucking Justice. So if you want him, you take him, and if you don't want him, make him wish he never even fucking second guessed himself with you. Okay?" her warm brown eyes looked down at me as she smiled. 

She was right. 

I can't let her ruin my life, because of some claim that they now have. 

It's me, or it is not me. 

No her. 

"What would I do without an amazing fucking best friend like you Sasha?" I asked, that weight on my chest lifting slightly. 

"Probably die, but we can talk about the amazing way I make your life better later. Lets get out here and make Aria stop contemplating mass murder, okay?" she finished as she shoved me back into the back yard of the house. 

My Mom had done a great job with decorations, streamers were covering the air, the tables were set up beautifully and everyone was chatting happily as they stood in the back yard. 

Aria hit us like a truck. 

Her small arms wrapping around Sasha and I, deathly tight as the tension seemed to seep from her body. 

"Hey ... you alright?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around her. 

Aria slowly pulled back, her long black hair pulled away from her face, letting her beautiful skin be fully on display. 

Her eyes were wide with stress and worry, "Thank god, you two are here. I need damage control faster than the lake is leaking" she quickly said as her eyes shot around the back yard like she was in a war, looking for the next attack. 

I side eyes Sasha, who just shook her head and crossed her eyes, I turned back at Aria, "what's wrong?" I asked. 

Her little body snapped back into attention to mine, "first, your mother is handing out penises and boob cute outs to the guest, since she's trying to make it a reveal party. I found a two year old chewing on the body part, a child should never chew on" she said. 

Oh, I forgot about the other psychos in attendance, "I got her. I'll make sure no more get passed out and that they are all burnt ... and I'll unplug the copier so she can't make more" I said, Aria immediately sagged with relief. 

"What else is wrong?" Sasha asked. 

"Bonnie and Cha got into some dance battle a few minuets ago with these other girls, and then tried to beat them. Snake is shoving the little children down then cackling and running away, and if Klaus tries to talk to me one more time I'm going to hit someone in the throat" she snapped. 

Hormones are a bitch. 

Sasha smiled brightly, "I'll be on dumbass duty. No Bonnie and Cha, I'll keep Snake on a leash, and I will body slam Klaus if he gets close to you again" Sasha smirks as her eyes shoot around the crowd, obviously excited for some violence. 

Aria seemed to finally relax, "now you, go sit down, drink some lemonade and have some cake. Talk to all these random ass people my mother invited and have fun. After I tie my Mom up and throw her in a dark closet, I'll come find you and we can sit and pick out baby names and all this stress will just disappear, okay?" I looked over at Aria as Sasha and I pushed her to a nice seat. 

"Okay" she sighed finally relaxing, "I love you guys" she continued before slumping into her seat. 

I locked eyes with Sasha, "lets do this" she said before disappearing into the crowd. 

My eyes scanned around, looking for any sign of crazy. 

When finally I saw her. 

Her short body standing next to my Father who was struggling to carry a large brown box, sweat rolling down his face as she picking inside the box before handing a man dressed in a suit and tie a penis cut out. 

Oh god. 

I quickly shoved through the crowd speed walking to them, their eyes widening when they finally feel me descend on them. 

I quickly snatch the penis from the man, before cutting them off from the rest of the crowd, "what are you two doing?" I hiss over at their guilty faces. 

Silence. 

"Your Mother made me do it!" Dad hissed while struggling to point his finger and hold the box up at the same time. 

My eyes widened, "are you two serious right now? Why would you hand out body parts? Out of all things! Body parts!" I hissed over at him. 

Mom finally seemed to regain her composure, "I don't know what you're talking about" she shrugged before trying to look over my head. 

I pinched my nose, "this is stopping right now, go throw those away". 

They looked over at one another, before turning back to me, "or what Katrina? We aren't scared of you" she started. 

Dad seemed to hesitate, knowing her never wins in these Mother-Daughter wars. 

"I'll tell Nana to stay in town longer, tell her to stay at the house" I threatened as I took a step closer to her. 

Her eyes widened before they hardened, "you wouldn't. She told us she broke you and the Dun man up, a discussion we need to have in the future, by the way" she stated. 

"Think I wouldn't, she'd come back just to watch you squirm". Her eyes shifted between mine, "hand over the box mom". 

Her resolve was breaking, she was cornered and she knew it. 

Which is why I probably should have taken a step away. 

Animals do crazy things when they are cornered. 

She twirled like a ninja, snatched the box out of my Dad's hand, "RUN KALVIN!" she screams before launching, with amazing force, might I add, the heavy ass box right at my head. 

It ricochetted off my forehead, then tipped over completely on my head, sending me falling ass first backwards, while also letting cut outs of body parts flutter around me as I laid sprawled like a star fish on the grassy ground. 

The world is spinning. 

Did it stop there? 

No because I cannot be that lucky. 

"STOP RUNNING, YOU SERPENT!" was all I heard before an evil cackle was cut off, by Snake's large ass foot colliding into the side of the thighs, tripping him, leaving him sprawled out over me. 

Icing on the cake. 

Finally light hits my eyes as Sasha slowly tugs the box off my head, her face peering down at mine, "no words, Katrina" she stated as she looked down at my face, her face slightly blurry. "But thanks for catching him for me, he's a runner" she finished as she went down towards my legs and yanked Snake up by his hair. "Thought you could escape me?" she hissed into his face. 

His eyes were rolling in his skull from the way his face must have bounced into the ground. 

"Need a hand?" a voice called down, before a hand appeared in my vision. 

I slipped my hand into their's, allowing my body to be pulled up, back on to my feet. 

"That was a nasty fall you took, are you okay?" 

Before I could answer, my eyes connected with his strange silver ones. His sharp defined face, making someone odd settle in my brain. 

His tan skin was flawless as it was pulled over his high, defined cheek bones and strong jaw. His perfect nose leading down to a smirk, that matched the arrogance in his silver eyes. 

His black hair greased backwards out of his face to his shoulders, yet one unruly strain stayed in his eyes, mocking him, just like I got the feeling he was mocking me. 

His smooth hands easily lifted into my hair and pulled out a few pieces of grass. 

As much as I wanted to keep my eyes on this guys, because he did feel familiar. I couldn't. 

Because my eyes were now focused on something that was happening behind him. Klaus was slowly but surely making his way across the yard, his eyes fixed onto Aria's form, who was finally eating cake and chatting happily with some young woman sitting next to her. 

Oh great. 

My eyes searched across the sea of people again, finally finding Sasha's wide eyes. 

We needed to work fast. 

The man in front of me was holding a miniature bat. He had been speaking the whole time, but of course my mind was miles away from him now. 

"Can I barrow that?" I cut him off, just as I snatch it from his hold, quickly walking past him. 

Sasha and I quickly cutting threw the crowd to intercept Klaus from ruining Aria's day further. 

Sasha was hitting him head on, while I was coming from the side, "Catch" I hissed as I flung that bat over head, where she easily caught it. 

We descended on Klaus at the same time, his eyes shooting between the two of us quickly, "I just need to-" Sasha swung full force, knocking him in the side of the head, sending his eyes rolling in the back of his head and his body going limp to the ground. 

My jaw dropped. 

I turned to her eyes wide in clear shock, "Sasha! What the hell?" I coughed out as we looked down at Klaus' unconscious body. 

"I thought you wanted me to knock him out! What was the bat for then?" she hissed over at me. 

"Uhh threaten him, block his path! Anything, but playing Babe Ruth with his face!" I screamed over at her. 

My eyes shooting around us, thank god no one saw, her decide to place a grand slam on the side of his face. 

"Great, now we need to drag his body somewhere or something!" I hissed at her. 

"I got the legs" she sighed as he dropped the bat. 

I quickly latched onto his arms and we slowly dragged him behind the snack table off to the side. My eyes widened again at what I saw. 

Bonnie, Cha, and Snake. 

All tied up behind the snake table, their arms and legs bound, with cloths shoved in their mouth. Bonnie and Cha were at least awake, but Snake was slumped over unconscious. 

"Sasha!" I gasped. 

My hand covering my mouth. 

She threw her hands up, "what?" 

"Why!?" 

"This is dumbass duty" she shrugged, like it wasn't crazy. 

"Tying them and gagging them?!" I shouted. 

"Do you know a better way to deal with a dumbass?" she asked me.

I just slowly let to table cloth drop back into place, covering then faces of Bonnie and Cha's desperate pleading looks.

"Hey Sash, Kat, have you two seen Bonnie and Cha anywhere? They completely disappeared" Herc and Vapor ask as they walk up to the table staring at Sasha and I. 

We both freeze in shock, "I think they were at the bathroom, in the kitchen... or something, last time we saw them" I smile as I try not to make direct eye contact with the two good looking men in front of me. 

"Yea the kitchen" Sasha nodded as she pursed her lips. 

They gave us smiles before heading towards the house. 

I sagged with relief, oh this was a shit show, before turning to glare at Sasha. 

She sent me a dazzling smile, "now lets go have fun" she smiles brightly, my lips slowly turning up as I just shake my head at her, as we make our way towards Aria. 

It was never boring with these people, that for sure. 

We just about make it to Aria, before a large body steps in front of mine. 

Hands grasp my arms as I completely face plant into a strong chest. 

My heart already beating into overdrive as the smell of home rushes into my system. 

The moments where I forgot my sadness, suddenly coming back with a force. 

Blue. 

My eyes looked up and connected with his strong face and the gorgeous golden eyes. 

I wanted to step out of his arms, but it just felt right to be with him. 

"Katty" that name rolled off his tongue like syrup. It felt like ages since I heard his voice. 

Is this withdraws? Because this shit is horrible. 

"Blue?" I whispered, unable to not say his name, to melt in his touch. 

But what are friends for, besides to snatch your ass back into reality when the man you love doesn't know how to treat you and left you for a day while he spent it with some bitch?

Sasha's firm grip on my arm, easily pulled me out of Blue's arms. 

Those licks of sparks stopping immediately as we disconnected. 

Blue's eyes looked up at Sasha, his eyes immediately filling with annoyance, "Aleksander" he snapped. 

"Balder. What are you doing here? Run out of dogs to kick on the street? Did you remember to kick yourself?" Sasha hissed. 

My mind slowly cleared as Blue chuckled, no amusement in his voice, "I will decapitate you".

"Try me, Trick. You deserve an ass kicking anyway after what you've been up to anyway. Give me a reason" she snarled. 

"I can give you one" Blue snapped as he lifted his middle finger and flipped her off. 

It gave me time as they went at it to appreciate how amazing he looked. He was dressed in a nice dark blue suit, his shirt pulled deliciously tight over the muscles that hid under skin. 

I tuned back in, "I will stab you in your throat with chopsticks" Blue's anger reaching a new level. 

"Okay, okay!" I break them up, "Sasha, I'm fine. I'll meet you and Aria at the table in a few minuets. Promise" I finish looking up at her. 

Her eyes search mine before nodding. 

Anger clouding her eyes as she looked back up at Blue, "suka" Sasha hisses out as she storms past Blue, who just glares at her. 

Finally he turns back around towards me. 

My heart thrashing in my chest at his next words. 

"Katrina, we need to talk". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 647 13
The strip of leather made contact with the skin on my back. The burning pain soared and I had to grit my teeth so no noise came out. I've lost count...
25.2K 814 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...
276 0 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
3.5M 158K 88
I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy man set the building on fire. And I sur...