Mine ~ Vkook Smut Oneshots

Von mjtae_

Taekook smut one shots Both Top Tae & Top Kook Switch Life ~ 🏅#16 - Vkook 6.8.18 🏅#77/88k - BTS 28.9.18 Hop... Mehr

Mine Pt1
Mine Pt2
Mine Pt3
Fancam
Sickness
Dance Practice
Halloween special 🎃
Halloween Special Bonus 🎃
Oblivious
Summer Lovin' Pt 2
Mile High
🎄Don't call this a Christmas story🎄
Summer Lovin' Sequel
Undercover Lover
Undercover Lover two
Undercover Lover three
Undercover Lover: Paris
Undercover Lover: Paradise
Quick update
Night People ☽
Love Lesson
Love Lesson 2
Tea Boy .5
Tea Boy 1
50k Special ♡
Handcuffed
Handcuffed pt.2
The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.1
The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.2
The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.3
The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.4
The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.5
Made for you

Summer Lovin'

11.7K 284 169
Von mjtae_

You guys are amazing for getting this to 1.5k reads!

I'm so emotional 😂❤️

Here's a special update for you. I've tried something a bit new so I hope you still like it 😏 MJ x

--

"ahhhh! Yess baby...ah...your mouth is so good to fuck..." Jungkook panted, leaning his head back against the wall, his fingers weaving through the soft, ash coloured hair of the man currently sucking him off. Jungkook tried to not close his eyes in pure pleasure as he loved to watch his cock go in and out of the plump, swollen lips that we're currently taking him.

It was too much for him though as the other swirled his tongue devilishly around his length, sucking the tip, slowly teasing him and then dropping to take his dick wholly, bobbing his head with increasing speed.

Jungkook gripped the hair and thrust his hips faster, matching the others pace as he felt his abdomen tighten and he came, hot and fast with a low moan. His dick was released from the others mouth as the bell for school to start could be heard in the distance.

Kim Taehyung stood, leaving Jungkook's member out in the cool air and wiped the corner of his mouth. He straightened his tie as he looked over the younger, his hair dishevelled and mouth open.

"Thanks for breakfast, bitch." His soft mouth kissed Jungkooks briefly before he walked away, hands in his pockets, swaying his hips knowing full well that Jungkook was watching him go.

Jungkook stared at his tight ass and licked his lips, zipping his trousers and running a hand through his hair. "Slut." He smirked and walked off in the opposite direction.

--

Kim Taehyung was strolling through the crowded corridors, making his way to his locker. He pushed his glasses up his nose and nudged Jimin's shoulder and he leaned back against his locker.

"Morning!" He beamed as he watched his best friend.

"Don't you morning me!" Jimin snapped at the other. "Some honour student you are! You were supposed to help me with the history test before school!"

"Sorry Chim, something else came up I had to run to," Taehyung smirked, his mind wandering back to his morning activity. His voice was sombre, making it sound like something awful happened. Jimin was busy rummaging in his locker so Tae had time to mask his face by the time his friend looked at him.

"Oh...sorry," he looked down and patted Tae's shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, you're smart enough," Tae shrugged, watching the students walk past him. A group of girls giggled as he flashed his smooth smile, putting on his charm.

"But I'm not Kim Taehyung smart." Jimin pouted closing his locker.

"No one is fucking Kim Taehyung smart," a loud voice mocked, kicking Tae's bag down the hall with a crude laugh.

"Get lost, Jeon!" Jimin snarled at the taller, raven haired boy. They were complete polar opposites- Jimin being short, blonde, cute and innocent whilst Jungkook was taller, dark haired, school bad boy and sexy.

Jungkook flipped him off and he continued walking down the hallway, flocked by his gang. Taehyung watched him go with a blank face and sighed.

"You only encourage him when you retort back," he scolded Jimin. He stood up and looked down the hall to see where his bag was, eyes meeting Jungkook's who was staring at him from his own locker. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him, clearly continuing to mock him and Tae just bit his lip, looking away as if he was intimidated. He was a good actor, he just broke eye contact to make sure his dick wouldn't get hard.

Jeon Jungkook was fucking sexy and Taehyung was addicted to him. He moved to go find his bag but a girl who Taehyung recognised from his math class scuttled over.

"H-here Taehyung-oppa, I got this for you," she said with a cute voice and a pink blush on her cheeks. She held out his bag for him, unable to meet his eyes.

Taehyung was aware of Jungkook's gaze on him so he gave his cutest smile. "Thank you sweetie, you really didn't have to!" He took his bag and bowed slightly.

The girl went a deeper shade of pink as she managed to look at Tae.

"Uh....would you like to...get some i-ice cream after class?" Taehyung could barely hear her and bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance when he realised what she was asking.

"Sorry," he managed to put on his sweetest voice. "I have to study later." He turned abruptly and grabbed Jimins elbow, dragging his friend to class.

"Why did you turn her down?!" Jimin whispered furiously. "She was so cute!"

"Not interested," Tae shrugged, smirking on the inside as he could feel Jungkook's heavy glare on the back of his head.

--

Taehyung's first class passed with boredom and then he had a free period. He was sat in the library, books open, faking like he was seriously studying.

He didn't need to study, he knew everything as he was just naturally smart. Most of his 'good honour student' persona was just to keep appearances. The library was empty bar himself and a few extra students but he was in a quiet corner alone.

He stood with a bored sigh, dropped his glasses onto his book and wandered off down the rows, looking for something to pass the time. He leaned in the corner of 2 bookshelves and pulled out his phone, scrolling through the internet. A few minutes passed when his hand was knocked aside and his tie grabbed, pulling his lips into a rough kiss.

Jungkook was pressing his lean body into Taehyung, forcing him up against the shelves. Tae let out a little moan of surprise but Jungkook twisted his nipple sharply at the noise. Tae slipped his phone into his pocket and wrapped his fingers into Jungkook's hair but Jungkook grabbed his arms and pinned them above him.

Keeping their lips locked in rough, needy kisses, Jungkook kept Tae's hands in place with one hand whilst the other loosened Tae's tie and undid the top buttons of his shirt. Exposing his neck and collar bones, Jungkook moved his lips along the others jawline and down his neck, leaving open mouth kisses and bites.

"Someone's a little possessive today," Tae whispered into Jungkook's ear, biting next to the little hoops that Taehyung often found himself absentmindedly playing with, which earned him a sharp bite on his collar bone.

"You're not supposed to talk in a library," Jungkook growled huskily and continued to leave a kiss trail.

"Did my little confession in the hallway make you jealous?" Tae mocked, grinding his crotch into Jungkook's, only half surprised to feel the others hard on. Jungkook sucked hard in Taehyung's collar bone, leaving a dark bruise.

"Shut the fuck up. I know you're a slut for my dick and my dick only," Jungkook breathed into Tae's ear before leaving another little bite. Taehyung shivered, massively turned on by the handsome man currently assaulting his neck. He pulled against Jungkook's grip, wanting to touch the other, but Jungkook was too strong. He pulled Tae's hair so his head moved to the side, exposing more of his neck.

"Wait..." Taehyung protested, not wanting a hickey to be seen but it was too late as he felt Kook's wet lips sucking his skin. Tae melted under his touch, biting his lip as to not make a noise.

Jungkook stood back, admiring his handy work as Taes neck and collar bones were painted with his marks. Feeling satisfied he'd marked his territory, he stuck his tongue into Tae's mouth, ravaging the other and making his knees weak before disappearing as quickly as he came.

Taehyung was furious as he hastily buttoned up his shirt and re-did his tie. He stormed off to grab his belongings and marched to the bathroom.

"Fucking shithead," he hissed looking at his neck, the marks painfully obvious.

--

kock: I'm hungry

Lunch was half an hour ago shithead: bootae

Idc: bootae

kock: kitten still mad at me?

Fuck off: bootae

kock: I'm fucking hungry u dick

Fuck off I'm in class: bootae

kock: fucking nerd.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slipped his phone back in his pocket. He rested his head lazily on his hand and stared blankly at the front of the classroom, his thoughts wandering back to when he became a Jungkook dick obsessed fuckboy.

During summer break, Taehyung's mom and Jungkook's mom, who were friends, suggested that Taehyung tutor Jungkook who was at risk of being kept behind a year.

Taehyung and Jungkook, who were not friends, both outright refused and protested until it got to the point where their moms locked them in Taehyung's house, forcing them to co operate.

They sat in silence for a little while, the tension being so thick you could cut it with a knife. Turns out the tension was purely sexual and Jungkook fucked Tae on the coffee table in the living room.

And then on the sofa.

And the stairs.

And then in his bed.

Taehyung's parents had to fly to America for business so they kept up the pretence of 'tutoring' and it continued everyday (multiple times a day) all summer.

Sure, they studied a little bit as Jungkook was actually struggling. He forced Taehyung into agreeing by not letting him cum for hours, begging for release and eventually caving in.

They still couldn't stand each other but something inside them couldn't keep them apart. They were needy and so fucking horny for each other, they needed to find ways to continue with their normal routine that had formed over the summer. Leaving it until the evening when they could go back to Taehyung's was dangerous.

They had little tells and signals for when they passed each other at school. When Jungkook walks past Taehyung and sneezes, that means 'be behind the school in 5 minutes so you can suck me off'.

If Taehyung pulls his left ear when Jungkook can see, that means 'follow me and fuck me hard'.

The list goes on. 

Taehyung was obsessed with Jungkook and Jungkook was obsessed with Taehyung.

The light haired boys thoughts were interrupted when the door slammed open and his stomach flipped at the sight of Jungkook, stood in the doorway.

His white shirt was tight across his biceps and chest, top buttons open and his tie hanging loosely around his neck - usual bad boy attire. His trousers were quite tight around his thick thighs as well and his wavy, messy hair was so absolutely perfect, Taehyung had to resist the urge to lick his lips.

"Miss, headmaster said I can use my free period for Taehyung to tutor me." Jungkook said lazily.

Taehyung balled his fists under his desk, taken back by this shithead's nerve.

"Oh is that so, Mr Jeon?" The teacher was confused and looked to Taehyung who was standing, packing his things away. He took his time and then looked up, plastering a smile of pure charm.

"I'm so sorry teacher, it must have slipped my mind. I meant to inform you that this might happen. I've been teaching Jungkook since the summer. He's not so bright, you see." Taehyung walked to the front of this class with his bag over his shoulder.

He dropped his already finished paper on the teacher's desk that was supposed to be handed in by the end of the week. "Thank you for your hard work Mr Kim," she beamed, giving her un-needed permission and Taehyung left, pushing Jungkook out of the classroom, closing the door behind him.

Once they were down the corridor, out of earshot, Taehyung hit Jungkook with his bag.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tae hissed.

Jungkook didn't say a word but bent down and lifted Tae over his shoulder fireman's style and jogged down the corridor with Taehyung kicking and squirming trying to break free.

After a few minutes, Jungkook had reached the older part of the school that was no longer used so they could be alone. He kicked the door open of an old classroom and slammed it shut before dropping, Taehyung on his back on the desk.

"Jeon Jungkook, you piece of sh..." Tae's profanities were cut short as Jungkook claimed the older's pouty mouth with his own, leaning over him, his knee forcing the others legs open.

"For once in your life, just shut your fucking pretty mouth," Jungkook hissed between kisses and slipped his tongue past Taehyung's lips, stroking their tongues together, both moaning in synchronisation.

As much as they clashed or argued or annoyed the hell out of each other, when they were together​ touching each other, their bodies became so naturally in sync everything became one. 

Jungkook's hands slid down Taehyung's front, undoing his belt and stroking the warm skin underneath. He'd been going absolutely insane thinking about Tae since their little make out session in the library. He'd had to stop himself from fucking the other there and then, he was so pissed at the fake little show Taehyung had put on in the corridor with that girl. He didn't care how possessive he came across, Jungkook was an only child who didn't share his toys.

And Taehyung was his toy.

He slid Tae's trousers down, biting the skin gently as the garment dropped to the floor. Tae's hand were gripping Kook's arm muscles, loving the feeling of the stronger one leaning over him.

"What are you going to do to me?" Tae breathed, shivering from Jungkook's hot breath on the sensitive skin of his inner thighs, his teeth grazing the skin gently as he bit the soft flesh. Taehyung gasped and arched his back.

"I told you," Jungkook murmured and brought himself higher, running his nose along the side of Taehyung's semi. "I'm hungry."

Jungkook dragged his tongue from the base of the dick to the tip painfully slowly, by the time he got to end, Tae was sporting a hard on.

"You fucking tease..." Tae groaned, bucking his hips, needing to fully feel the other. Jungkook wrapped his lips around the tip, gently sucking before rubbing his tongue hard across the end, over and over. Taehyung gripped the others hair as he bit back a moan.

Jungkook let go of the others member, Taehyung whining at the loss of contact. It didn't last long as Jungkook trailed kisses down Tae's dick, he lifted Tae's legs up so they were on his shoulders and stroked the back of his thighs with his thumbs. He was in uncharted territory here but damn, he'd been wanting to try this for weeks.

He lowered his face and slowly circled his tongue around Tae's puckered hole, alternating​ between flicking the entrance with the tip of his tongue and pressing his tongue flat against the hole. He felt Tae clench as he heard little moans come from above him.

"That feels...so..Jungkook...." Tae panted, his eyes rolling from the pure pleasure the other was giving him. The younger pulled away, taking Tae's dick in his mouth and bobbed up and down whilst he thrust a finger into him, matching his hand movements with his head. Tae's moans filled his ears and it only encouraged Jungkook. He needed to hear more.

He brought his tongue back to Tae's entrance, moving his hand to his dick and began pumping at a steady pace. He poked his tongue slowly into Tae's hole, his wet walls closing around him.

"Fuck...ju..kook..I love your...tongue.." Tae managed to say in-between moans and pants and he was unravelled right there in the classroom. Jungkook's tongue moved backward and forwards, making little wet noises as he groaned too, getting so turned on by the​ noises Taehyung was shamelessly making.

His hand increased his speed and he flicked his tongue around and he began to feel Taehyung quiver under his touch. "S-stop...Kook...I'm gonnaah...ahhhhh" Taehyung moaned long and low as Jungkook felt his hand get warm from the others load. He pulled back and let go of Taehyung's wet dick, leaning down and giving him a quick peck. Jungkook turned around and stuck his hand down his own pants to his painfully hard dick. He gave it a few pumps whilst he listened to Tae's deep breaths and quickly came inside his underwear. He didn't care too much as they were pretty wet already from all the precum.

Tae sat up and pulled his trousers on, a little furious frown on his face. Jungkook leaned against the desk as he watched the other zip his pants up, a smirk in his lips.

"Oh dear, baby made a mess," he teased looking at the wet patch on Taehyung's shirt.

"Fucker. Give me your sweater," Taehyung pointed to the black uniform sweater that was tied around Jungkook's waist.

"Nah," Jungkook stood and made to leave but Taehyung was quicker. He manoeuvred in front of the dark haired boy and pressed his palm to Jungkook's crotch. Tae moved closer and pressed their lips together, little moans coming from his mouth. Jungkook froze, moving his lips with the other, completely captivated, he didn't notice Taehyung untie the sweater from Jungkook's waist.

He pulled away triumphantly with a little grin. "You're too easy, shithead." Taehyung pulled it on and shook his head so his hair fell back to normal. Jungkook stared at him, once again captivated by this man. Taehyung's inhuman beauty often took Jungkook by surprise and he was in awe each and every time it happened.

His features looked like they were carved from stone by masters, his flawless skin always had a glow to it and his fair hair made Taehyung look angelic. Jungkook often wondered how he got so lucky to be able to fuck this whenever he wanted. He bit his lip as Tae pulled the jumper down, it was slightly too big for him and Jungkook was turned on by the idea of Taehyung walking around in his clothes.

"And take your fucking chewing gum back!" Taehyung made a face, not realising when Jungkook had lost that in his mouth.

--

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 47.3K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
512K 10.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
543K 33.4K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 41.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...