Adopted by Phan

By user189289

Jay has been living on the streets for years after being abused and destroyed from the inside out by her fath... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113- Alt. Ending 1 Part 1
Chapter 114- Alt. Ending 1 Part 2
Chapter 115- Alt. Ending 2 Part 1
Chapter 116- Alt. Ending 2 Part 2
Chapter 117- Alt. Ending 2 Part 3
Thank You So Much
50k?!?!
Dan Came Out
So.... Phil Came Out Too

Chapter 39

867 35 42
By user189289

Dan's P.O.V.

We made our way down the hallway and I heard Jay clicked behind me, faltering every now and again. There were voices up ahead and our rooms were all the way down the other end of the hotel from the elevator so we had to walk right past them.

I didn't recognise any of the people until we came across some very familiar faces that we had met on several occasions. Once they saw us one waved us over, and, looking back at Jay to make sure she was okay, we did.

"Hey Jack, hey Mark." Jack pulled me into a hug, his head barely coming up to my nose.

"You guys were so brave, I saw your videos, it was amazing." I gave a nod of thanks before Mark took Jack's place, hugging me tightly. He was only just taller than Jack and still only came up to my nose.

Jay was standing behind Louise, peaking out from behind her and watching the pair, probably not knowing who they were. Jack looked over at Louise and then did a double take when he spotted Jay, who was barely visible.

"Are you Jay?" She nodded, one hand on Louise's arm and the other on her crutches, eyes looking straight up at Jack. He seemed to sense her discomfort because he made no move towards her, just smiling and introducing himself.

"I'm Jack, I'm a friend of Dan and Phil's. That's Mark." He pointed towards him, he was still standing beside me and he was also looking at her before turning back to me.

"That was amazing, I don't know how you did that." I looked over at Phil.

"To be honest neither do I, I felt like I was going to pass out while we were filming." I rubbed the back of my neck, thinking back over the past few days.

"We'll let you go, you lot look exhausted and we'll see you 'round?" I nodded and then we continued down the hallway with cases being dragged behind us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The hotel rooms were nice, Phil and I's room had two double beds, although we didn't think we would be using one of them, and Jay and Louise's room was very similar, if not slightly smaller.

We had the rest of the day and night to chill, as we weren't going down to the event until the following day. Jay seemed exhausted so we left her for a while, looking through our social media with Louise, who had come into our room to let Jay have some peace.

"Should we go out for tea or should we just get room service?"

"I dunno, it depends how Jay feels on facing crowds and everything, there's going to be a lot of fans out there."

Louise went over to the window and peered down onto the streets below.

"Yeah, there's a lot of people down there, I think Vidcon has just closed for the day." Looking over at the clock, 7:30. I was pretty hungry and it was really up to Jay, but I didn't mind room service.

"Is there a restaurant in the hotel?"

"Oh! I think there is, hold up I'll go and check." Louise disappeared out of the front door and Phil looked and me, but I shrugged.

There were footsteps next door and the door between our rooms opened, Jay walking in and leaning on her crutches. She was rubbing her eyes with one hand tiredly, her clothes rumbled from sleep.

"Hey Jay, feeling better?"

"Still tired." She grumbled, falling onto the bed beside me and Phil. Her crutches clattered to the floor and she rested her head on her arms, eyes struggling not to close.

"Louise has just gone to check if there's a restaurant downstairs, we don't particularly want to be overrun-"

"There's a restaurant, Mark and Jack just told me. They're going down if we want to go with them." Louise had barged back in through the door and was waving a pamphlet around madly, showing a pool, a bar and a restaurant on the cover.

There was a knock on the door and a head poked around the corner, a bright green head actually. It was Jack and I could hear Mark talking behind him, to someone- several someones actually.

"Yeah we'll go, give us a second. Are you okay to go down like that Jay?" She sighed but nodded, lifting her head for a few seconds before letting it fall back into her arms.

"Come on Jay, let's go." Then Phil did something completely unexpected, he stood up and leaned over her, picking her up and swinging her over his shoulder.

She shrieked, her feet were no where near the floor but it wasn't a shocked cry, it was one of laughter.

"Phil! Oh my god put me down!" He laughed, bouncing up and down.

It was only a few seconds, but after that he put her down and she wobbled unsteadily on her one foot, the other lifted off the ground by her cast. Louise handed her the crutches and she grinned across at me, her hair ruffled and looking rather windswept.

Jack and Mark, still standing in the doorway, were both laughing and I could see some others in the door, a blue haired male among them. I didn't think I recognised them, although I did know his voice when he spoke.

"Alright, are we ready? Yes? No? Oh well let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------

The restaurant was nice, we managed to find a big enough booth to fit all of us, all of us being myself, Phil, Jay, Louise, Mat (as in Game Theory MatPat) Stephanie, Jack, Mark and of their friends, two of which we knew. They introduced themselves as Tyler and Ethan, both of them appearing to have similar, rather loud, personalities.

Jay was mostly silent, observing and listening to our conversations as we got to know the people we hadn't met. Ethan was more talkative and Tyler was more observant but both of them made conversation with us every now and again while we waited for our food.

Mat and Stephanie both congratulated us on the coming out video but they were much the same as the last time we had seen them, coming up to two years ago probably. Mark had still got his natural hair colour, the last time we saw him he had too and he hadn't changed much either, still talking and laughing loudly.

Jack seemed to have changed the most, his green hair no longer a neon colour but rather a darker green and his Irish accent had faded a little, but I supposed it was because of his time spent living in America.

Jay once again only picked at her food, twirling her fork around the pasta we had ordered for her after consulting her on what she wanted. She didn't seemed to want to talk in such a busy area, there were a lot of hotel guests and staff around for such a late night.

In the booth across from us there was a group of young men, many of them wearing the same brand of sweatshirt that simply read 'SDMN' although it was in different colours and patterns. One of them was resting his head on the table and another man was poking him, trying to get a reaction.

The rest were either on their phones or making quiet conversation with each other, trying not to draw attention to themselves, even though it wasn't the best attempt as some of them were being quiet loud.

"Leave him alone would you JJ, it's not everyday you get on a 25 hour flight and then are expected to spend the whole day at Vidcon." His poking ceased and they were left to talk again, the one on the table closing his eyes.

"Jay are you okay?" She shrugged but she did look exhausted, almost falling asleep at the table.

"Tired." It was barely legible and none of us seemed to know what she said until she said it again and even then we could still hardly hear it.

I glanced back over at the booth beside us, a few of the guys sitting there were stealing glances at us every now and again but as soon as they saw we were looking, they turned their heads away.

We finished our food pretty quickly and Tyler and Ethan were both checking their phones for the time pretty often, indicating that they both had something on.

"Alright, I think we should all head up to bed now, see all of you tomorrow? You've got a panel on tomorrow just after us I think." Mark was looking at Phil and I as he spoke and I nodded, knowing we did have a panel at some point the following morning, although I wasn't sure of the exact time.

Ethan and Tyler left first, followed by Mat and Stephanie and then Mark and Jack, who apparently had rooms side by side. We left last, after making sure that no one had left anything behind and then we all stood, heading for the lobby and elevator.

Just as we passed the booth opposite our table originally, a heard a bang followed by the clatter off crutches and I turned back to see Jay on the floor with her head clutched in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 21.7K 32
Moving to London, finally. New people, new home, new life. You can forget all of your problems back in North America, with the help of someone specia...
107K 3.6K 25
An American girl named Liz was sent from her old orphanage to an orphanage in London where she got adopted by her 2 youtube heros. Warnings: Attempt...
22.5K 1K 24
Seven is a happy kid. He honestly only has two complaints with life, homophobes and having no parents. He's a twelve-year-old fanboy that's spent mor...
3.3K 99 17
Dan and Phil decide to adopt a little baby girl. This little girl is full of surprises and secrets. Will Dan and Phil adjust to their new life as par...