i reincarnated as a villaines...

Autorstwa CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... Więcej

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Treinta y cinco

9.5K 450 77
Autorstwa CHROMATIER

(a/n: i was watching Chicago Typewriter and i got hooked with the song and the story and the actors, well let's just say i am hooked. okay enough advertising here's chapter 35.)

"you're really an interesting woman. I've decided" I peered closer to the room "I will be taking you as my wife" when I heard his words I immediately push open the door and march inside.

"I obje--!!" I said loudly when I entered but the words never left my mouth when I saw Kana hit Raijin with her racket.

"hey what do you think you're doing. Aww, hey drop that" Kana continued to hit him while Raijin tried to shield himself using his arm

"get out of here you creep!!!!"

"aww!!!! How dare you hit me! do you know what's the consequence of hitting me?"

"I don't know and I don't care"

"Kana!!!" I immediately went to stop her when I notice that she's starting to put more force in her swing.

"let go of me Catherine. I will beat this man to oblivion!" I didn't listen to her as I watch Raijin fix himself before turning in our direction.

"be glad that I choose you as my wife or else acts like that would've landed you to jail" I could feel Kana tensing

"Kana"

"I am going to murder him"

"so, tell me your name and I will talk with your parents, I am sure that they will immediately agree with this match after all this is me we're talking all about"

"never mind that just let me cut him piece by piece and I will feed him to the wolves" I winced at Kana's words.

"go on speak" since Kana is too occupied with her plans to kill Raijin I took the opportunity to speak on her behalf

"I am afraid that would be impossible" I place Kana behind me as I faced Raijin and for the first time since I went in he focus his gaze on me.

"when did you came in?" he ask in a frown, his face starting to resemble that of Ryuuji's, cold.

"it doesn't matter when I came in, what matters is that you're harassing my friend"

"harassing? I am proposing to your friend" I roll my eyes ceiling ward in disbelief when I heard him. Proposal??? Everyone in the planet could practically tell that he's harassing her, not proposing!

"like I said that would be impossible"

"you brat, this is a talk between me and my fiancée so you better butt out"

"who's you—" I stop Kana and face Raijin

"fiancée? Oh really?" I said feigning shock "well that would be really impossible now would it? After all" I grab Kana's hand "she's my brother fiancée" I said innocently as I heard Kana gasp behind me.

"brother?" Raijin's frowned deepened "Clyde Bradshaw's fiancée? He doesn't have one"

"news flash, he does"

"I don't believe you brat"

"believe whatever you want but I am telling you the truth after all" I flip my hair and smile sweetly at him "queens never lie" I said proudly and finish it by putting my right hand on my waist and tilting my head to the side, giving him a confident smile.

"whoa.....that was draining" I immediately slumped on the sofa when Raijin left "what happened here?" I ask Kana as I watch her place her racket on the table before slumping on the chair opposite of mine.

"he came in and started asking some documents like some kind of a god and it pissed me off. You know how I hate arrogant men and he's currently on the top of my list so when he arrogantly walk in without a knock and started barking orders on me while telling me to speed up because according to him I was wasting his precious, precious time" Kana had some personal issues with arrogant men since for some reason her older sister is a magnet to them and she always witness how they according to Kana 'put her down'

"so you started a verbal war"

"well that or I will kick him out of the window and now I am regretting that I did not do that in first place" I can't help but laugh when I heard the regret in her voice "I mean seriously you told me before that he's like that king of yours but he's even worse than him. I mean your king is a hundred times better than his brother."

"apparently his brother is some kind of a genius"

"well that doesn't give him the badge to act all arrogant like he's some kind of a superior being. And did you hear him a while back? He want to take me as his wife??? Good lord! I would rather die than be with him!" she said while shuddering.

"never mind him, he doesn't sound sincere maybe he just took an interest in you"

"well I don't like it and I don't like him"

"don't worry, he will never bother you again"

"hmmm.....by the way are you sure it's wise to use brother Clyde's name?"

"yeah"

"he seems to know your brother."

"no need to worry, brother is wise if Raijin came running to him for answer he will surely get it immediately that something is wrong so brother will not say anything"

"that's not what I am worrying about"

"oh...don't worry brother will not mind"

"but I do"

"hmmm??? Did you say something?" she just shake her head. "okay. Since you're worrying I will send a mail to brother this evening so calm yourself down" I started sorting out the documents on my desk when I remembered something "wait Kana..."

"hmmm??"

"did Raijin just said that he's a faculty of this school"

"yes"

"ah okay" I said nonchalantly. Then I freeze as the information sink in to me. with a worried glance I look at Kana and she too is looking at me in shock. "tell me you did not just said that he's faculty"

"can I still take it back??" I feel a headache coming when I heard her reply.

I toss the document in my hand. I stood up and walk back and forth before I sat down again and sigh. I grab my pen and twirl it around my finger but I set it down immediately before sighing. Just the thought that Raijin is in the Academy after what happen earlier is a big problem. the two of us clearly had a strained relationship and it's totally clear that he hates me. well as for me I just find him as a good practice material for my villainy acts, basically I could say that we have what they call a bullying relationship and in this case I am the bully and he's the victim.

In reality if I did not just heard about the incident earlier I would welcome Raijin with a big grin but unfortunately he took an interest with Kana. If I based his attitude in the manga, one factor that defines Raijin is that he's stubborn. When he likes something he goes out of his way to obtain it and I am afraid that since Kana had caught his interest my best friend is now on his radar.

No, Raijin is not the only one I need to worry right now, there is Kana too. She's practically a ticking time bomb! Kana had seen her sister being lowered down by her boyfriend many times during her childhood so Kana really have an extreme aversion to them. now, that she had earned the interest of Raijin it is only a matter of time that she will snap. i pinched the bridge of my nose and look up and for some reason I suddenly feel like smiling despite this big problem brewing in front of me.

Actually I was lying when I told Kana that telling Raijin that she's engaged with my brother could help her in her predicament. I am a hundred and ten percent sure that it will only take Raijin a week to figure out the lie and he will commence an all-out attack on my friend to win her over. I can't help but anticipate it since I also want Kana to have trouble when it comes to relationship matters but at the same time I don't want her to have trouble since she already had enough in her plate right now.

Okay...........Truth to be told I want to see Kana feeling rattled just at the thought of Raijin coming for her, I even want to see her in helplessness every time I mentioned brother's name to help her out. I mean it just feel so unfair that she always tease me.

"you look happy Cat. Did something good happen" I nodded "then does that mean you've finished your work?" my smile freezes when the words finally registered in my mind and slowly I turn to look up. my mouth open in shock when I saw Ryuuji sitting on the couch and looking at me.

"h-how....whe-when......" I did not manage to formulate my thoughts so I just look helplessly at him.

"I've been here since you started sighing" he look at his watch "basically I've been here for thirty minutes and I haven't seen you work since I came in" guilty, I slowly turn back to my task. "it seems like you've already encountered my brother" I nodded as I followed him with my eyes until he stand behind me. he leaned in to look to take a look at the inputted data in my computer. He started talking about something but it did not register in my mind as a comforting scent suddenly tickled my nostril. I leaned in a little closer to him and breathe in the clean and fresh scent that is being emitted by his body. "What are you doing Cat?" startled, I open my eyes and sucked in my breath when I came face to face with him. His face only inches away from me. I could literally hear my heart pounding wildly in my chest while I am being stared at by him. "you're in a daze Cat" i blink when I saw amusement in his eyes and I almost lost it when a small smile appear in his lips. he's smiling!!!!! "Cat!" he snapped at me and that's when I realize that I have been completely put under his spell that I did not even notice that I am staring at him.

"s-sorry...I was just" I shake my head and let out a breath

"c'mon let's finish this" I mentally let out a sigh of relief when he didn't mention anything about what happened earlier. I would surely die of embarrassment if he would suddenly point out that I was staring at him earlier. God just thinking about it is making me feel embarrass and what's even worst is that I am practically sniffing him too. Oh god!!!! Just what is happening to me????? "you work on this files while I handle this one" I nodded. I fix my eyes on my computer as I try to block him out of me. if I keep on dwelling about what happen earlier I would be in a complete mess. "by the way Cat" I yelp in my seat when he bend down and whisper right on my ear "it's okay to stare at me just don't do it at work" how I wish that the floor would cave in and swallow me right at this moment!!!! King why are you suddenly acting like this???!!!!

"tired?" I bit my lip and shake my head. Ryuuji look at his watch before he look outside. The sun had started to set and the sky is blanketed with the rich color of orange and pink and I can't help but marvel at the sight. "pack your things" I look back at Ryuuji as he started to fix the documents on the table, taking that as a cue I nodded and immediately clean my desk. "let's continue this at home" I stop in the middle of getting my bag and look at Ryuuji

"eh??"

"this reports are needed for tomorrow's meeting so we need to finish them tonight" I look at the stack of papers on the table.

"I understand but I still need to call mo—"

"no need, I already texted auntie that you will be sleeping at my place tonight" I look at him in disbelief. "anyway call your bodyguards"

"why?"

"tell them to go home. You will be riding in the car with me"

"no, they have to be with me always" I don't want to be alone with you

"my security detail can ensure your protection"

"I feel more safe with them!" I blurted immediately and I gulped when I saw him looking at me with a frown.

"are you afraid of me cat?"

"ummm....." technically yes, since you could plunge my whole family to the hell hole

"so you're afraid of me"

"no!" I said defensively "i-i- I am just intimidated by you"

"intimidated? How so?" I suddenly feel like the room is getting smaller and smaller, it seems to me that our distance is getting shorter by the second.

"i-it's just that y-you have this u-unapproachable aura around you p-plus y-you l-look so c-cold"

"hmmmm..." he seems to be thinking about something while I could feel my sweat trailing down my forehead. "is that all?"

"a-and, s-stop calling me c-cat I am not your p-pet"

"who says you're my pet?" I look at him exasperatedly. Really? You really had to ask that?! he look at me and when he did not receive an answer three lines appear on his forehead as he tilt his face to the said "oh I really did mention that you're my pet once" it's not only once!

"then??" I ask expectantly

"you're still cat and I never once thought you as my pet. I was only messing with you" my mouth open in disbelief at what he said. You? messing with me? what is the world coming to??? Then my eyes widen in surprise in the next second when he chuckled he chuckled!!!!! Is this the signal of the apocalypse???? I pinched my cheeks to check if I am dreaming or not and when I feel the pain, I look at again at Ryuuji who is now smiling at me lord he's terrifying when he suddenly acted out of his character and what's worse is that he look so much more handsome when he smile. Basically he's terrifying but.........he looks terrifyingly more handsome. Oh god I am going crazy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author: you just scared Catherine, hehehe, you just lost a point

Ryuuji: she called me terrifyingly handsome in her mind that signifies something

Clyde: my sister's aesthetics in men just went down since she hadn't seen me in a while. Stop rejoicing Takano

Ryuuji: but the point that I am slowly replacing you in her mind is worth celebrating Clyde, after-all she's now basing her aesthetics in my look which is practically higher than yours

Author: *slowly walking away* umm guys.....no fighting oka—*saw Clyde smiling maliciously* okay....i'm out of here!!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

141K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
8M 462K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
224K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
62.3K 3.7K 39
Sera, an ordinary college student who got stab while walking back to her dorm suddenly got reincarnated at the body of a villainess in the novel she...