i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Treinta y cuatro

9.7K 431 77
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: sorry for the wait guys. this week is the end of my two weeks of being buried under my reports *insert confetti* but sadly this coming two weeks is the start of our finals *cue in rain and sound effect*. anyway here's my update. you might find something familiar and like i've told you before they're "snippets" so expect to find them on the oncoming chapter. enjoy)

"ano......Ryu.....Ryuuji" I bravely called his name

"did you realize that he's ten steps away from you and you're voice is too soft I couldn't even hear you clearly" Kana commented by my side

"I was just practicing"

"excuses, excuses. Just go already!"

"woah!!!" Kana suddenly pushed me forward and because I was not prepared I almost tripped myself if I did not have a good balance. I look at her direction and gave her a glare but she just grinned at me.

"something wrong?"

"hmmm???" I look in front and saw Ryuuji looking at me in inquiry "ah....n-nothing" I said nervously and fervently shake my head.

"you're acting weird cat"

"weird? I'm perfectly fine!!" I even raise my arms to prove it but he keeps on looking at me with his cold green eyes that it feels like he's delving deep inside my soul to see whether I was lying or not. "um....." I cleared my throat before facing him properly "I'm sorry?"

"about what?" he look behind me and when I look back I found the members scurrying around.

"you know, about what father did last Saturday" he just stared at me so I pointed at my left cheek, indicating about the bruise he received "I'm sorry about that" at least say something!!! stop staring at me!!!

"it's okay, it's just a minor bruise" minor bruise?? You past out last Saturday because of that punch you know!!! "besides this is all part of the process"

"eh???" process??

"anyway, check this one" he gave me the blue folder containing the freshmen's record "separate the newly enrolled students and compare them with the data from the past five years and make a report" he handed me the other two folders "this time compare the number of students who transferred out of the Academy and make a report" I accepted them all and nodded. "I need them today" I was about to turn back when I heard him.

"ha??" did you know how many students are enrolled in the middle school section of the Academy??? furthermore you even want me to make a comparison for the past five years???? Are you trying to kill me with over work??

"I want it done today"

"it's impossible!" when he look at me I unconsciously took a step back "I mean......there are too many data.......and......so little t.....i'll do it!" I immediately change my tone when his eyes slowly squinted

"I'll help you out" I look at him but he's already facing his computer so I just nodded before getting back to my desk.

"I'm sorry, about what happened last Saturday!" I bowed down to Aoi and offer him my baked cookies.

"w-wait....Catherine!! please stop that" he tried to make me stand but I persistently remain bowing to him

"I'm really sorry I ruined your plans for that day!!"

"I told you its okay already." I shake my head

"it's not okay! You went out of your way to plan that day and I just had to ruin it completely. Please accept my apology"

"Catherine......" remembering Alexie's advice I look up at Aoi and tilt my head to the right giving him my best puppy-eye look. Suddenly Aoi seems to stiffened up and he look at the side while covering his face. What's wrong with him?

"Aoi?"

"aherm......" I blinked when he can't seem to look at me "o-okay, i....i accept your apology" I immediately smile at his words

"Thank you!!!!" I handed him his cookies and he accepted it.

"you're making it hard for me you know" I look at him in confusion but he just pat me on the head "just don't go around showing that kind of face to others"

"what kind of face??" did I do a weird expression or something??

"never mind" he just smiled softly at me while I tilt my head to the side still wondering about his comment.

I inwardly sigh before looking around me as I wait at the three girls in front of me to speak. I was walking out from the library when these three girls suddenly showed up and drag me here at the back of the gymnasium.

I must say that these three girls are quite lucky that I managed to check myself when they showed up because if I didn't, they will be resting in the infirmary right now because I almost.....almost punched them.

"you're probably wondering why we drag you here"

"well not exactly" I already received too many mails regarding you three and your activities. Samantha, the red haired girl frowned at my answer.

"anyway, we want you to stay away from Ryuuji and Aoi"

"I'm the vi—"

"I don't care!!! Just stay away from them!!" I shake my head

"are you disobeying me?!"

"look girls, I suggest you just stop it. This kind of th—"

"shut up!" I was startled when Samantha suddenly shouted. she snap her hand and her two friends, Beatrice, the one in the braids and Anna the raven haired girl, hold my hands. "you think you're so fancy just because you're the vice president" I didn't say that. I followed Samantha with my eyes. She walk and stop in front of me. "you better get away from the two of them if you know what's good for you"

"are you threatening me?" I winced when she suddenly pull my hair

"who told you to talk back at me?!"

"Samantha is the daughter of our school's biggest donor so I suggest that you better watch what you say bitch!"

"you might be a big shot outside but when you're inside this school you're nothing but a mere trash" Anna sneered at me.

"this kind of threat won't work on me, so I suggest that you better let me go. If you promise me that this will be the last time you'll do something like this I will not take this matter to the principal" I calmly told them. right now I am the vice-president of the student council, I can't just act rashly even though it will be just easy to take them all in right now.

"hahahaha" I raise a brow when Samantha laugh "are you freaking serious???" in the blink of an eye her expression change, she glare at me, using her right hand she hold my chin until we became face to face. "zip it bitch you don't get to make a bargain here" is this going to take long??? I have a stack of papers on my desk that I got to work on right now. "are you listening to me?!" argh!!!!! I almost forgot Ryuuji need those by the end of the day so I need to hurry and work on them. "ha!! Silent are we?" Ryuuji said that he would help me on them and it only means working closer with him. God I don't want that to happen!!!! "guess you know how to behave when you're shaken" if I don't want to be alone with Ryuuji I better work on those papers! "list—ah!!!!!" I ignore them as I immediately slip out from Anna and Beatrice when I strongly swing my arms that are under their hold, since I took them off guard they we're immediately slammed back on the wall behind us. "y-y-you!!" Samantha pointed a finger at me while looking down at her friends "freak!!!!"

"I don't have any more time to hang out with you guys, so....later" I raise a hand in farewell and I walk away from them but then I remembered something so I stopped and face them "be sure to report at the guidance after this"

"you think you can scare us?!"

"why are you scared?" I said in my most bitchy attitude and I left them there looking stunned.

"Catherine!!!" I stop from my tracks and look to my left and saw the disciplinary committee chairman running after me.

"Maxine. What's wrong?" meet the heroine's best friend. Maxine Alford of Alford pharmaceuticals, she was the one who first notice that the heroine is being bullied by Catherine in the manga. Being the chairman of the disciplinary committee she helps Ryuuji in protecting the heroine every time Ryuuji and the Heroine are not within each other's company. Plus if I am not mistaken, Maxine had a crush on Aoi in the manga though the author did not explicitly stated it however she gave us enough hints to know that Maxine likes Aoi. It's just sad that in the ending Aoi did not end up with anyone.

"I saw you being carried by those first years a while ago, I went to the back of the first gymnasium but you're not there anymore. are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

"yeah, I'm fine" I scratch my head and look at her "uhm....but I am not sure about Anna and Beatrice, I actually slammed them on the wall whe...." She raise her hand to stop me

"it's okay what you did was a self-defense" eh????? Is that considered one? "besides since they targeted you I guess the teachers will finally make a move against them" she then suddenly look at me and for some reason she started acting weird "sorry Catherine, I did not mean it to sound like I was glad that they targeted you so that the teachers could take action, that was just an innocent comment nothing more nothing less" I pat her on the head even though she's a five centimeter taller than me.

"it's okay, I understand what you mean" she breathe a sigh of relief before relaxing visibly

"by the way Catherine"

"hmmm???"

"can you please just report the bullying to us"

"eh???"

"I know that you could take care of yourself but just leave this matters to us" I nodded "great, so the next time someone calls you again just don't go with them. report them to us. You know my number so use it"

"but I am using them as research material"

"ha??"

"nothing" I said immediately. I can't divulge my plan to her. She's heroine's soon to be best friend.

"by the way, have you visited the karate club?" I shake my head. I have been too busy with my duties, since I passed the position to one the members I haven't step a foot in our club room. "well, I don't know but those kids seems to be causing some sort of trouble with the judo club. I have been receiving report that they always end up in some sort of an argument though it did not escalate from that I am afraid that in the long run it might end up into a physical fight. The air surrounding those two clubs are full of tension and hostility."

"I see. I will go and visit them one of this days." She nodded

"then I'll see you" I wave goodbye at her.

"ohh....so Catherine is close with the disciplinary committee" holding my ear I immediately took three steps no four steps back away from Jansen when he suddenly showed up and whisper at me.

"wha---wha---what are you doing here?" he just got booted out by Ryuuji why is he here again?

"are you surprised Catherine?" he open his arms wide and grin at me. god, I want to escape from here "I took some council job that involves the middle school section so I can be able to come here"

"ah...then I better get going I still have some job to do"

"wait!" he grab my hand to stop me "I am not familiar with this place yet, can you at least lead me to where the conference room is?" are you kidding me????

"b-but....." he did not let me finish my words as he drag me along with him

Somebody help me!!!!!

"you look like you know where you're going" I said after I notice that he was not letting me lead him to where the conference. In fact he looks like he knows where he's going. "then, since you know the wa—waah!!!!" I was surprised when he again grab my hand to stop me. "president!!!" he just grin at me. this guy is troublesome. Lord, why am I surrounded with troublesome men???? Ryuuji is dangerous and this one is troublesome, Aoi is only the normal one out of them!!!

"I really don't know where I am going" can I smack him to oblivion? The way he said this words are as fake as Kana's concern when she sees me with Ryuuji!!!!

"look preside—"

"Jansen"

"president, I still have a work to do, since you already know your way around the middle school section, I will be taking my leave"

"now isn't that quite ha—" I frowned when Jansen's expression turn dark "you really do have an impeccable timing president Takano" surprised, I look back and saw Ryuuji standing behind us holding some documents.

"I have been looking all over for you Cat" I immediately bowed down my head when I can clearly saw anger from his eyes. "quickly return to the student council office and do your job"

"she's still escorting me president Takano"

"Catherine have her own job at the student council and escorting you is clearly not one of them" I was startled when Ryuuji touch me on my shoulders. "go" he whispered and when I feel his breath on my ears I immediately lower my head to hide my face as I could feel it starting to burn. Just what's with you guys and your habit to speak so close on my ears! I have a sensitive ears for your information!

"y-yes"

"good, we will be having a conference meeting so handle the job well I will be helping you with them after the meeting." I nodded again and I unconsciously close my eyes when he pat me on my head. When I open my eyes I saw Ryuuji dragging a flailing Jansen down the corner.

I shake my head before turning around and heading back to the office however for some reason I just found myself stopping and touching my head and somehow a warm feeling enveloped me. weird

"what are you doing here?!!!" I stop myself from completely opening the door when I heard Kana's voice "arrogant people are not allowed in this room you know"

"who are you calling arrogant?"

"I am talking about you dumbass!" oops looks like someone had managed to push Kana's buttons

"how dare you call a faculty like that?!"

"faculty? I am not seeing a faculty here. all I know is right now I am looking on an arrogant rich young master who thinks that whatever comes from his mouth is gold"

"watch that tone young lady!"

"you better watch yours!" uh.......i guess I should just better stop Kana before it could get worst. I am about to push the door but suddenly a hearty laugh came from inside. Shock I remain in place as I listen to Raijin's growing laughter. "what's funny?!"

"you! I never thought that I would meet such a funny person like you here"

"tch."

"looking at you......tsk......what a plain looking girl"

"and you..........what an arrogant looking man" Kana said as a come back. I am guessing that they are seizing up each other.

"I like you" my eyes open wide when I heard Raijin. What did he just said??? Did he just said that he likes Kana???

"I very much like myself too" oh no!!!!! what's this???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuuji: I pity her

Aoi: I pity her

Author: I pity him

Catherine: what's going with you guys???????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
24.2K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...