Being Bart Bordelons Daughter

By booksbyvictoria

What are the perks to being bart bordelons daughter? Alyssa doesn't know any. She hates the guys, and she hat... More

Being bart bordelons daughter
Chapter 1: Being Forced To Go
Chapter 2: Boring Boring Beach.
Chapter 3: Knock Knock
Chapter 4: Magcon Orlando Day 1
Chapter 5: Complications
Chapter 6: Decision Making
Chapter 7: Let the drama begin.
Chapter 8: Its been a month
Chapter 9: Surprise(:
Chapter 10: The Present
Chapter 11: Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 13: Expulsion.
Chapter 14: So Long, Farewell.
Chapter 15: Crash
Chapter 16: Hide And Seek
Chapter 17: Life Changes In An Instant
Chapter 18: Miracles.
Chapter 19: Reunited.
Chapter 20: Conclusions Were Made.
Chapter 21: Morgan
Chapter 22: Accident
Chapter 23: I Meant It.
Chapter 24: The Consequences.
Chapter 25: Go Home.
Chapter 26: The Favor.
Chapter 27: The Door.
Chapter 28: New Addition.
Chapter 29: Emotionless
Chapter 30: Tired Of It
Chapter 31: I Dont Know
Chapter 32: Make It Right.
Chapter 33: With You.
Chapter 34: Couldnt Believe It
Chaoter 35: Currently Living
Chapter 36: In A Rush
Chapter 37: Locked In.
Chapter 38: Remember Me?
Chapter 39: Grieving
Chapter 40: Love Always
THANK YOU SO MUCH :) <3
NEW SEQUEL IS OUUUUTTT

Chapter 12: Trust Nobody.

2.5K 46 53
By booksbyvictoria

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"I think I love him." I said.

We were sitting down in our hotel room eating popcorn just talking.

"Really? Did you tell him?" She said stuffing her face with more popcorn.

"No im kind of nervous.. You know?" I said.

"Sure" She said.

"I might tell him later but im still thinking about it" I said

"haha okay well we have to go to bed we have magcon." She said going over to her bed.

"Night." I said leaning over turning off the lamp.

"Night." She said back and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHOGANY'S P.O.V

Ugh! She's going to tell her she loves him? I have to do something fast. I want Nash. He is mine. I will get him! Ive known him way longer than she has and I know some where in his heart Nash has feelings for me. Ill plan some thing later im to tired right now. For now I just have to act like im her best friend even though I hate her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"Nash is coming over to drop off a shirt he bought for me he wants us to be twinning." I said to mahogany giggling.

"Oh fun! Ill be in the bathroom." She said and got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Knock Knock!" Nash said from the other side of the door.

I opened it and there Nash stood with adorable bed head and shorts and a shirt that said Mr. on it with a fancy design.

"Don't worry yours says Mrs." he said and handed me the t- shirt.

"Awh thank you babe." I said and kissed him.

"Get a room!" mahogany shouted and slammed the door on us.

"What's her deal?" Nash said.

"I don't know she's been crabby lately." I said. I just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Nash left to go finish getting ready and I walked back in to my hotel room to get ready. I cut the sleeves off and made a hole in the sides. I wore a white strapless bra and slipped the shirt over my head. The shirt was a purple galaxy and it said MRS. on it. Nash's was the same but it said MR.

I put on a pair of white shorts and black vans and a white bandana. I did my make up and curled my hair a little and by the time I finished all of that it was time to go.

We all piled into the bus and the drive was approximately a half an hour long so we sang and danced to music to pass time.

When we finally arrived at the venue me and mahogany set up her DJ area and the stage.

"ill be right back." Mahogany said and she walked into back stage.

All the boys were out on the stage hanging out with me except for Nash. He went to go get something to eat. I danced with all the boys and we were all laughing and having pre-show fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHOGANY'S P.O.V

I saw Nash go back into the lobby and im pretty sure has back there alone so I better make my move now.

"ill be right back." I said to Alyssa and I left her with all the rest of the guys.

I went back and I saw Nash sitting down on the couch. He was talking on the phone with somebody.

"Alright mom. Love you, bye." He said and hung up the phone.

I walked in and sat down where he was.

"hey." I said looking at his adorable face.

"Hi." He said beginning to get up.

"No wait." I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him back down to the couch.

"What?" He asked.

"there's something I want to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" he looked concerned.

"I love you." I said looking in to his eyes.

____________________________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"Im going to see what Mahogany and Nash are up to she has been gone for a while." I said to taylor.

I left and walked back stage. I looked up at the couch and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"oh. my. god." I gasped.

Nash and Mahogany were sitting on the couch kissing. They looked up after they heard me gasp.

"Its not what you think." Nash said.

My eyes filled with tears and I ran away.

What did I just see?

Where do I go?

I don't want to be here right now but I cant leave. I run. I some how leave the building without getting noticed by any of the guys or my father. I couldn't control my crying. I was shaking. I ran a couple of blocks and realized I had $10 in my pocket. I could take a cab.

I sat down on a bench to breathe.

I sobbed into my hands. crying and crying uncontrollably. I thought he loved me. I thought I could trust him. I thought wrong. This cant be true. Is it? 

I called over a cab and had him drive to the hotel. I ran up to me and mahogany's room and packed all of my things. Then I ripped off the shirt Nash gave me and threw it in the garbage can in mahogany's room. I left the key in her room and slammed the door. I was mad now. My head was pounding and I was overwhelmed.

"how could he do this to me?!" I muttered as I walked down to my dads room.

I had the extra key to his room so I opened it up and stole some cash so I could stay in another room. I wanted to be alone. I put on another shirt and went down to the lobby and checked myself in to a one person suite. I put my suit case down grabbed a box of tissues. I put in my ear buds listened to sad songs and closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASH'S  P.O.V

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MAHOGANY? I LOVE HER!" I said screaming at mahogany after Alyssa left.

I ran after her but it was to late and I couldn't find her. I ran to cam shaking and on the verge of tears.

"What's the matter?" Cam said after he noticed the tears forming In my eyes.

"Mahogany kissed me and Alyssa saw me and she thinks I cheated and I don't know where she is!" I said while tears ran down my cheek.

"Okay calm down come with me." Cam said. I followed him into a more private area.

"Tell me exactly what happened." He said.

"So mahogany told me that she loved me and then just kissed me and before I could do anything Alyssa walked in and that's what she saw." I said breaking down into tears.

"I love her." I said in between sobs.

Cam pulled me into a hug and asked "Have you tried texting her or calling her?"

"No." I said pulling out my phone. I wiped my tears breathing and in and out calming down a bit. 

I called her- no answer

I called her again- no answer

I called her 3 more times - no answer.

I left voice mails - nothing

I texted her :

ALYSSA!

PLEASE BABY DONT LEAVE ME ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

PLEASE ANSWER ME.

WHERE ARE YOU?

BABE

BABE

ALYSSA

PLEASE DONT DO THIS.

I texted her over and over and kept calling her and still got no answer. Fans started coming into the arena.

"hey has any one seen Alyssa?" Bart said.

"No." me and cam said.

Bart just shrugged and walked away. They called my name and I had to go meet my fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 7. I checked my phone and saw I had 104 text messages 67 missed calls and 55 voice mails. They were all from Nash. I decided not to text him back. Then I realized my dad doesn't know where I am.

I texted him saying :

I took a cab home im not feeling good im going to take a nap night love you.

He texted back saying alright.

I turned on the TV to get my mind off of what happened but I ended up crying myself to bed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHOGANY'S P.O.V

I ruined everything. Nash cant even look at me. I thought he liked me back but I guess I was wrong. I regret doing what I did. I ended up hurting more people than I thought I would. Cameron looks so disappointed in me. I didn't even think that Nash would hate me if I kissed him. I also didn't think Alyssa would walk in on me during my moment. I don't even know what to think right now.

I looked over at Nash. He was doing his fake smile for the fans and checking his phone every 5 minutes. Hes probably waiting for Alyssa to text him back. I texted him saying I was sorry.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Mahogany. She's my everything. I seriously love her. You ruined everything." He texted back.

I felt bad. I put my phone down and thought about it.

"What's going on?" Jack G asked.

"Nothing." I responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASHS P.O.V

I have to do something. I have to go say something to her. Can I just leave? Ill just say im not feeling good and want to go rest.

"Give me your hotel room key. I'm going to go talk to Alyssa." I said to mahogany.

She gave it to me and said sorry again. I took the microphone and said sorry but I have to go im not feeling good. Cam gave me some money for a cab and said good luck. I took a cab back to the hotel. My heart was pumping and I was afraid as to what she was going to say. I didn't want to see my princess cry.

I ran to mahogany's room and unlocked it and I walked in. Her stuff wasn't there. I found the shirt I bought her that she was supposed to wear today in the garbage bag.

Then I realized she switched rooms. But to which one?

____________________________________________________________

AN:

I hope your liked this chapter. If you did please vote it for me. Thanks for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
541K 19.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...