Mending Eachother ✔

Von mash_kookie

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... Mehr

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
5|Totally despondent
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
20|What's going on?
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
23|How could he?
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
29|Silence before the storm.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness
BONUS: Don't miss

34|A bigger thriller

2.2K 190 40
Von mash_kookie

He left for their sake but her fragile heart broke.
He didn't look back for their sake but she felt betrayal.
He left for a better life ahead for both but she couldn't understand.
She wanted him to say once why he left but he never mentioned.
That hurt her!

~~~~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

Her fragile form was dragged down the hill by the strong gravity. The pebbles and spikes pierced her soft skin making her winced every second. Her head hit the huge rocks twice drowning her into unconscious state but she was still not zoned out.

Something hard like a rock hit her stomach and she with a loud thump hit the ground below. Groans escaped her lips and cry emerged from her mouth. Tears were pooling her orbs and she felt her body numb. The pain intensified when she coughed due to stinging throat.

The poor girl felt alone, that little human was frightened. All she could witnessed in her surrounding was darkness, howling loudly like a wolf making her more scared. The thick laconism had the sound of ruffling bushes and crickets in the background.

The water from her eyes was now cascading down her cheeks passing through the wounds on her skin adding more spice to her pain because of its salt composition. She was unable to move her body an inch. She felt bounded, her body seemed lethargic. That phlegmatic effect irritated her because she was paralyzed to even caressed her bruises that were killing her each second.

Only her sobs were the sound that seemed to left her mouth. She was in deep agony and her poor soul needed the treatment. Her eye shutters fell and his face came in her veiw. His dark hazel eyes were soft and she felt as if he was calling her. She sensed worry in his tone. Was that real or her illusion?

*******

His heart stopped thumping in his chest. The moment she left his sight, he felt the above sky falling on him hard breaking his strong self completely.

"LAILA....", he screamed one more time before peering to the other side of the hill but the darkness only laughed in return. He was shaking in fear, the fear of losing her. Ayeshay sensed his tension. She had to do something.

"The hill is steeper, we can't walk down from here", he heard her but he felt his tongue tied.

"If we go down from where we came up then may be it will take centuries to reach her. I have a plan to reach her fast", Ayeshay tried to remain calm, she knew she couldn't panic, things might get worse if she did.

"But it's so down, she...", his voice was heavy, she knew he was crying inside, his orbs were sparkling with tears under the moon.

"She'll be fine. Have trust on ALLAH", she patted his shoulder.

"What plan you have?" He hurriedly asked taking his eyes back again to that dark.

She explained him and he nodded.

He tightly tied the rope around his stomach and the other side was wound around the only tall tree on the peak.

"You're good at it so I don't need to explain you furthur", Ayeshay said and Harris hummed in response before starting his journey down the hill with great care.

As he cascaded down it, he witnessed many pebbles, spikes, bushes and he knew Laila must be injured badly. His heart sunk more and he made his way down quick.

I can't lose her. I'm getting more and more addicted to her. How could I afford her going away from me? No no.

Why this time Harris? You forgot Inayah? His subconscious invaded his thoughts.

It's late but now I realized it was the lust I had for her. The jealousy of big brother amplified my obsession for that woman but she was not worth for the love. My love. Harris snapped back.

You love Laila? The conscience investigated.

I won't say No. Now shut up and fu** off. He blabbered and later realized he was being dumb.

He shook his head sideways and picked up the pace. The darkness got thick as he descended down, nothing came in his sight but after a while he felt the ground below. He pulled the rope to let Ayeshay know he reached.
She collected the stuffs and made way down from where they came.

Harris fetched his phone and switched on the torch. That dim light was like a firefly in the dark.

He couldn't witness her body, his fright reached the peak.

"Laila," he called her out in a gentle tone. That lifeless body of the girl got a life. She only heard him but unable to let her orbs see.

He focused the light on the ground when an injured leg welcomed him. He aimed the light on the body and heaved a sigh, a sigh of relief.

"Laila", he voice was heavier.

He almost ran like a mad man to her and hovered her broken form, she appeared rusty under all the dirt and bruises.

He gently patted her cheek taking her head on his lap, her lower lip trembled and he heaved another sigh.
He scooped her fragile form in his arms, she weighted like a cotton candy.

There was nothing in his sight, he never been to this place, he picked up the pace when a loud roar halted him in his track. Things got worse when that beast appeared in front of him with lusty eyes, two humans, that beast would have a treat today.

Clap again for Laila and Harris bad luck.

The deep breaths of that animal and it's red bloody eyes added more fear to his heart. Though he himself was no less than a beast but still a human.

He clutched her body to himself, she was completely drowned into darkness. The bag on his shoulder felt really heavy as if it carried huge rocks.

He gulped and took two steps back, the lion advanced two steps to him. This time he threw Laila over his shoulders and turned around before picking the pace and ran as fast as he could. The animal followed him with double the speed. This couldn't continue for long he knew that but come on they weren't really unlucky. A den he saw, it's mouth was little.

He picked a long stick laying on the floor and gave the animal a threat, it steps halted however the desire to feed on the flesh stayed. He like a pro stuffed her inside the den along with his bag before throwing the stick towards that animal, it got outrageous and roared loudly. He cursed himself for being a fool before jumping in the den and closed it with a rock making it furthur unable for the animal to invade in though it tried but no avail.

He collapsed on the floor and panted loudly. He sometimes wonder why his life was such an adventure.

He gathered himself before dragging himself to passed out girl. The den was dark, another fear of any poisonous insect. He kept the torch open, he had to get back Laila to consciousness before things would go out of hand.

He fetched out the water bottle and sprinkled the water on her face when her eyelids did some movement. He heaved one more sigh.

"Laila", he gently called her out when she struggled to flew open her eyes but her effort went in vain. She couldn't.

"Hey hey! Relax. Open it slowly", his tone was so genial to melt someone.

She tightened her grip around his hand trying once again when her upper lashes set apart from the lower ones. The first thing that came in her view was the worried face of him. Soon tears pooled her eyes but Harris instantly wiped them off before they could reach her wound to add spice.

"Baby please don't cry. I'm here with you. You're all good", he consoled her patting her cheek. She just took gentle breaths in return. Her heart was sinking but her throat was unable to utter a word.

He fetched out the necessary stuffs and started treating her. He was pathetic at his job but that man did his best to treat his woman. His actions made her heart fill with more pride and that in return filled her eyes.

She was witnessing a total different man in front of him. He was not the same Harris she met few months back. He was an animal but now he seemed a human, a human with heart, a human with beautiful heart.
He did his job with utter care. His imperfections in his work were perfect for her. She silently observed that bad boy who was looking so pretty at the moment. Their first meeting crossed her mind. His cold attitude now melted with his present warm one. Her arms were itching to hug him badly. She wanted to cry but he was not letting her. This time she wanted to cry hard in his arms. She was not hating him anymore nor she felt like to kick his balls or break his teeth. She wanted to be in his arms so that he could sooth her until she slept away in peace.

"I'm so bad at this but you'll be all fine Laila, I promise you'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you", he mumbled in his mouth and her heart filled more. His voice was heavy and fearful.

Why Harris? Have you started feeling for me? Ain't I the same Laila you hated? Ain't I that same girl who's everyone's bad omen? Why you're ruining your life for me? Do you really.....?

Her mind couldn't even ask him if he really loved her? She was scared? Accepting the reality was getting more and more intricate for her but that reality was beautiful and she wanted to accept that.

"Done", a spark reached his eyes and her heart smiled but it didn't reach her lips. Her body was agonizing.

"Here have some water?" He held her head in his palm firmly yet gently letting her sore tongue taste that heavenly liquid.

She felt like getting back her life.

"Its getting cold", he murmered to himself before tearing off his jacket from his body and dropping it in her petite form.

She was laying with her head in his lap and he leaned against a wall behind him. The darkness and cold was getting intense with each passing second. Her eyelids were closed and Harris roamed his eyes on her bruised face feeling some daggers hitting his heart. He gently massaged her head.

He was really feeling something for that poor little girl. She was brave, she was facing many hardships all alone and Harris was one of that hardship but was he anymore?

He wanted to speak, he wanted to talk to her, he wanted to utter out the clouds of words that had overtook his heart but he felt his tongue paralyzed.

Her soft breaths were like a melody in the silent night. Her hand was fitted perfectly in his. She clutched it even more tightly giving some warm vibes to him.

Morning:

The sharp rays of sun pierced through the hole in the den. Harris moaned in his sleep when those rays attacked his eyes. He felt a sharp pain passed down his spine. That hard and cold rock behind.

He with effort opened his eyes and darted them down to still sleeping Laila. He checked her, luckily she was alive. He heaved a sigh before ruffling his hair with his hand. He had to take her out.

"Its already morning and Ayeshay....", he mumbled to himself when he heard someone screaming his name.

He smiled. His saviour was here.

"HARRIS", Ayeshay shouted once again. She had been looking for the duo for past one hour.

Harris gently dragged himself below form Laila and rested her head on his bag. Her slumber still didn't break. She was weak.

"Hey Ayeshay", he peered out through the little opening at the den's mouth and called her out.

"What man? I have been looking for you like centuries", her voice was high pitched.

"Shh! She's sleeping", he gestured her to stay low.

"Help me to move it", he pushed the rock from inside while she did effort from outside. After putting up great hardwork they succeeded at their job.

"Sh*t! She's damn injured. Hurry up", Ayeshay caressed Laila's wounds and felt sorry for that girl.

Harris scooped her in his arms managing his work cautiously while Ayeshay took hold of other stuffs.

"How we are going to reach home?" Harris questioned pulling Laila more into him. He was being really a man, correction *gentleman.

"My carriage", Ayeshay showed him her carriage, a white horse in front with beautifully decorated carriage at the back. Harris smiled shaking his head and both hoped up the ride until the journey to home resumed.

Life is such a savage sometime while so gentle the other time that it leaves you with mouth hung open until you realize that you're a football and being played in the field. Life is all 11 players, switching faces like typical humans until you're used to that hardship. That's why it so unexpected.

Their life had taken some turns, odd turns, but it won't be easy at all. There was a great drama waiting for them in latter life because their enemies had grown. Their life was at threat, they're standing on the edge of a knife, a sharp knife where moving would only make their feet bleed.

A bigger thriller was waiting for them, would they face all these alone or together?

~~~~~~~~~

Salam readers!

I'm so sorry for keeping you all wait for sooooooo long but being patient and supportive with me I'm so glad and blissful. You all are really the bestest humans. 💙

I had a reason as you all know but I had to come up to you all soon though I didn't come so soon but I did eventually. xD

For understanding me I love you all. Thankyou so much for all your support.

Well thank GOD little Laila is fine. May she get better now and a new journey of love is setting to begin.
Are you all excited? It won't be the typical one I'm telling you but you all will love it I hope.

But but life won't be easy. A bigger thriller is waiting. The villains are coming back. Soon.

Let's see what's gonna happen.

Till then stay tuned.

Drop you love with votes and comments. And thanks once again.

The writer.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

130K 8.4K 9
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
1.6K 167 9
Four personalities Two souls One love story. Not the usual love, not the easy love, not the fake love but the unusual one, the difficult one, the t...
358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...