bts reactions, scenarios, ima...

By chongjuninbalsa

hihi:) this is a book of bts reactions, scenarios and more. if you have any requests please message me. enjoy♡ More

How BTS reacts to you wearing their Clothes
BTS Reacts to you cooking and failing
BTS Reaction to you Fangirling over another group
BTS Reacting to your debut MV
BTS Reacting to you being on your period
BTS Reaction to you Crying.
BTS Scenarios-You With Kids
BTS Reaction-You wearing revealing clothing
BTS Scenario-When they miss you :(
BTS as your boyfriend ♡
BTS-When you fall asleep\stay up waiting for themƪ(˘⌣˘)┐
BTS-When you post on Instagramツ
BTS-When It's Date Night ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡ Pt.1
BTS-When it's date night ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡ pt.2
BTS-When u Want to change ur appearance Pt.1
BTS-How they dress your children:)
BTS Scenario-When you two take a break from each other:( PT.1

How BTS Reacts to you paying more attention to other members

7.2K 65 16
By chongjuninbalsa

Chim-Chim
Poor little Jiminie Will Not want to make you feel bad for being with other members but will become a little Baby and be very clingy not wanting to leave your side the whole time you are with the other members he would literally Hug you Until you get back To your own House.
Taehyung
Our little Taehyungie Would definitely show his jealousy. He would be finding a Bunch of ways to get your attention and give you a Bunch of Childish affection.
"Hey Jagiya,I Love you."Then he would giggle cutely.
Jungkook
Kookie would probably be very quiet about it,but when you got to your own home he would talk to you about it and give you so Much live and affection to remind you and himself that you are his.
Hoseok
I think Hobi As well would be a little Baby and want all of your a attention in the midst of you still talking to the other members and enjoying yourself. While Hobi being jealous be prepared for lots of aegyo.
"Giyomi~"
Namjoon
I don't think Rm would Get very jealous he seems like the type to have alot of patience when it come to things like that I think he would be happy to see you having fun with the other members just as long as there's no touchy stuff besides hugging of course.
Jin
Mr.Worldwide Handsome wouldn't mind.He knew you would never leave him because he knows he's the most handsome in your eyes.
Yoongi
I also don't think going would Get very jealous I think he would react very similar to RM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
438K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
942K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
945K 50.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...