Delighted To Love You: A Dram...

By HP4lyfe2020

This is the sequel to Fated to Love You and picks up right after the birth of Draco and Hermione's first chil... More

Part 1: Chapter 1
Part 1: Chapter 2
Part 1: Chapter 3
Part 1: Chapter 4
Part 1: Chapter 5
Part 1: Chapter 6
Part 1: Chapter 7
Part 1: Chapter 8
Part 1: Chapter 9
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 3: Intro
Part 3: Chapter 1
Part 3: Chapter 2
Part 3: Chapter 3
Part 3: Chapter 4
Part 3: Chapter 5
Part 3: Chapter 6
Part 3: Chapter 7
Part 3: Chapter 8
Part 3: Chapter 9
Part 3: Chapter 10
Part 3 Chapter 11
Part 3: Chapter 12
Part 3: Chapter 13
Part 3: Chapter 14
Part 3: Chapter 15
Part 3: Chapter 16
Part 3: Chapter 17
Part 3: Chapter 18
Part 3: Chapter 19
Part 3: Chapter 20
Part 3: Chapter 21
Part 3: Chapter 22
Epilogue
Part 4: Bonus Chapters
Part 4: Chapter 1
Part 4: Chapter 2
Part 4: Chapter 3
Part 4: Chapter 4
EXCITING NEWS!!
Part 4: Chapter 5
Part 4: Chapter 6
Part 4: Chapter 7
Part 4: Chapter 8
Part 4: Chapter 9
Part 4: Chapter 10
Part 4: Chapter 11
Part 4: Chapter 12
Part 4: Chapter 13
Part 4: Chapter 14

Part 2: Chapter 4

7.6K 226 84
By HP4lyfe2020

Warning: This chapter contains some suggestive sexual content. 

Hermione scrambled out of Draco's arms to greet all of their friends who were standing around a huge bonfire on the beach. Pansy and Blaise, Ron and Padma, Luna and Rolf, Dean and Seamus, George and Angelina, Parvati and her boyfriend and Susan Bones with her new husband Louis.

"Happy 30th Birthday 'Mione! You're practically ancient now," Blaise greeted her with a hug. "Theo and Elise would have been here but the twins are sick."

"It's no problem! I'm glad you lot are here," she replied, hugging Pansy tightly. "Pansy you've been working so much lately I never get to see you anymore!"

Ginny walked up behind her and joined the conversation. "It's almost like she doesn't like us anymore," Ginny said with a mischievous smile.

"You two know I've been working really hard for this promotion!" Pansy protested. "As soon as I get it, we'll have lunch. I promise."

"We know, we know," Hermione said with a laugh. "Where are everyone's kids?"

"At the Burrow," Blaise answered. "Mrs. Weasley and Fleur are having a grand time with all of those little ones I'm sure."

They all laughed and walked toward the long table by the water where dinner was set up. Hermione took the seat next to Draco with a wide smile on her face.

Draco leaned in to whisper in her ear. "After almost five years of marriage, I would think you would trust me by now," he said teasingly.

"I'm sorry darling. I get a little antsy because you go so big for me, it makes it impossible to live up to your standard."

"Herms, you are more than enough for me. I don't need anything but you. I just love surprising you."

 "Well this is a wonderful surprise! The only one's missing are Hannah and Neville."

Draco frowned. "They were supposed to be here. Or at least they told me they were coming. I wonder what happened."

They all sat down to dinner and took turns making cheesy toasts to Hermione and Ginny. There was plenty of delicious food to compliment the laughter. There was mostly Spanish seafood, not that anyone was complaining. Hermione settled on some paella and enjoyed the view of the water and the Catedral de Mallorca on the hill opposite their resort. 

Or rather her resort. She still couldn't believe that Draco had named their biggest resort yet after her. She reached under the table, taking his hand and squeezing it. He looked over from his conversation with Pansy and smiled at Hermione, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

They were finishing up dessert and the guests were preparing to either return to the rooms Draco provided or, in George and Angelina's case, return to the UK. They were all walking up toward the hotel when Seamus exclaimed. "Who's that coming up the beach?"

They turned to where Seamus was pointing and saw four figures walking up the beach toward them. Two of them were smaller than the other two. All of the witches and wizards at the table drew their wands, just in case.

As they came closer, light from the bonfire illuminated the people and Hermione's eyes widened with shock as she saw Aries running toward her.

"Draco! You pulled Aries from school for my birthday?!" She said, half admonishing him, half bursting with happiness as Aries rushed into her open arms. "Oh honey I've missed you! Why haven't you written me?"

"I didn't pull him from school," Draco said, confusion etched in his voice.

Hermione pulled back from Aries and saw the tear stains on his face. "Then why is he here? Neville what's going on?! Aries sweetheart are you okay? What's wrong?"

He sniffed. "I missed you."

Draco looked over to Neville who gestured for him and Harry to come over.

"Neville what's happened?" Harry asked.

"Did you two not receive my owl?"

Draco and Harry shook their heads.

Neville sighed and gave them a brief overview of what had happened. Harry was livid to say the least.

"I have half a mind to go up to that school and--"

"I know that you only have half a mind Harry but what are you going to go up to the school and do?" Draco said, tiredly. "Verbally attack some twelve year olds?"

Harry opened and closed his mouth repeatedly but no words came out.

"When do the boys need to be back Neville?" Draco asked.

"Tomorrow by breakfast. McGonagall was really reluctant to allow me to bring them with Hannah and I but I insisted, given the circumstances."

Harry exhaled deeply. "Well thanks mate," he said, clapping Neville on the shoulder. "I'm going to go talk to Teddy."

"Yeah thank you Neville," Draco said, as Harry walked away. "I better go check on Aries."

He turned and saw Hermione heading back up to the hotel with Aries. He quickly turned to the guests. "Follow us. I'll have the staff show you to the suites you'll be staying in," he said and took off after Hermione and Aries.

"Herms!" he called after her.

She turned around and waited for him to catch up to them. "Aries was telling me about what happened. I'm going to take him to our room and make him some hot chocolate so we can have a chat, right?" she said with a smile ,looking down at Aries.

"Just don't leave me okay mum?" he said, tightening his grip on Hermione's hand.

Draco and Hermione shared a worried look as they headed back inside.

*******************

Draco was pacing back and forth outside of one of the bedrooms in their suite waiting for Hermione to finish talking with Aries. He should feel offended that his little brother only wanted to talk to Hermione but after years of this he was used to it. He had taken to her long before Narcissa died but became especially clingy afterwards. He always referred to Hermione as mum but alternated calling Draco by his name and calling him dad.

Hermione came out of the room after about an hour and closed the door softly behind her.

"Well?" Draco asked impatiently.

"Shhh," she said putting her finger to her lips and gesturing for him to follow her to their bedroom.

She walked directly into the bathroom and stripped while the tub filled with water. Draco was temporarily distracted by his wife's nakedness but quickly drew his attention back to the matter at hand.

"Well?" he repeated.

Hermione sighed. "Aries and Teddy have been bullied relentlessly about being adopted since they set foot on Hogwarts' grounds."

"Why? How do the other kids even know?" Draco asked, taking a seat on the counter as Hermione submerged herself in the water.

"I guess some of the kids saw us with them on the platform, and then there was all the commotion with Albus and Athena." She waved her hand. "It doesn't matter how they know, but they know."

"Kids are so cruel," Draco said angrily. 'I should know, I was one of the more cruel ones,' he thought to himself.

Hermione nodded in agreement. "That's not the worst of it though. Aries is cross with us."

"With us?" Draco asked incredulously.

"Yep. Well, specifically with you."

"Me?! What the bloody hell did I do?"

"You didn't let him change his last name to Malfoy when we adopted him. He seems to think that if he had started Hogwarts with our surname, none of the kids would know and he wouldn't be bullied."

"Well I hate to burst his bubble but he's in Hufflepuff. They would have found a reason to bully him. And besides, we both agreed that he should keep his last name! To honor his father," Draco replied.

"Draco shut it about him being in Hufflepuff already! That is the last thing you should be worried about right now," Hermione snapped. "What are we going to do? He doesn't want to go back to Hogwarts."

"He doesn't want to go back?"

"Would you?"

Draco shook his head. "He has to go back though. If he doesn't, then he just proves the bullies right."

"I know, that's what I told him. Maybe it will mean more coming from you. Make sure you talk to him in the morning before Neville takes the boys back."

Draco nodded and got down from the counter and leaned over the edge of the tub to give Hermione a kiss. She deepened the kiss and splashed water all over Draco in the process.

She blushed as Draco laughed and grabbed a towel. "Sorry darling," she said with a smile standing up in the tub.

Draco wrapped the towel around her and pulled her out of the tub and into his arms, kissing her soundly. "No, I'm sorry. Your 30th birthday was ruined."

Hermione shook her head. "This was a great birthday! I woke up to a beautiful breakfast and little gifts from the kids and I finally got to see this amazing resort that you've been working so hard on all year. You even named the resort after me. I got to see all of my friends and I got to see Aries, even if it was under bad circumstances."

"And..." she said seductively. "I'm about make love to my sexy husband, right here in this bathroom." She jumped up onto the counter and pulled him closer to her.

Draco smirked against her lips. "You sure you don't want to go into the bedroom? We tend to produce children in confined spaces."

She laughed. "Yes I'm absolutely sure. I'll make sure that we're careful. Aries will wake up at some point and make his way down here. I'd prefer he didn't walk in on us like this," she said with a wink.

That wink was all it took for Draco to take her right there on the counter.

A/N Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! Please vote, comment and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 19
A drarry love story. Draco is a girl in this named Dracy. Harry and her have been dating since 3rd year. Harry follows his father footsteps, James. A...
19.9K 467 20
Sequel to 'Trust Me - Draco Malfoy' Jasmine's last year at Hogwarts is going to be a difficult one. With the uprising of Voldemort and the risk of lo...
48.3K 904 23
You're a muggle born and you are also destined to be a Slytherin.This book will focus on Y/n's 1st and 2nd year at hogwarts. Of course there will be...
1K 8 20
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Hogwarts as Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy navigate their tumultuous relationship. From their initial...