Forgotten Heart (book two) (T...

By EdensWritting

Book Two of the hit Bad Boys Heart ---- After the tragic accident Wade finds himself in a world full of hate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

974 43 37
By EdensWritting

Rhys POV

...

I woke up with Wade's wrapped around my waist tightly. He was literally spooning and his head with tucked into my shoulder. I never though he would be such a cuddler.

I turn around in his arms so I can see his face. He looks peaceful right now and if I could; I'd take a picture and show the school that Wade is not what they think he is. He might hold the rep of a Bad Boy, but he's really not.

His arm pulls me closer to him so our noses are almost touching. He doesn't seem like a heavy sleeper. I glance down at his bare chest and to the tattoo. I touch the tattoo and touch his scar.

I run my fingers along his sharp collarbone and then down to his stomach. I run my hands over his stomach and up to his arms to see his arm. He has the tattoo on the inside of his bicep. Who ever did it did a good job.

My hand trials up to his jaw then to his lips and then to his cheekbones. I look up to his eyes and notice that they are open. His eyes hold a longing look.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"No need to be." He grins. He takes my hand and puts it in his hair. I massage his hair which he seems to like very much. "What time is it?" He says, his voice deep.

I look at the clock on the wall and groan. "It's six in the morning."

"There's no way I'm getting up." He yawns. I smile up at his sleepy face.

"I agree." I yawn. He pulls up his blanket and cuddles to it and not me. "Hey! I'm cold too!" I blurt. His eyes raise to mine, he raises a perfect eyebrow at me.

He scoots closer and wraps me in an embrace. "Are you jealous of my blanket?" He murmurs in my ear. I scoff and shake my head.

"You're crazy." I roll my eyes.

"Only for you." He sighs dreamily. I roll my eyes at him and he grins at me.

"I thought you like romantic guys?"

"I do."

"Well, I picked up a romantic novel. And he sighs dreamily. Maybe I need to be more dramatic." He sighs really loud. "Oh, Rhys! I think My Heart is going to burst." He cries. He holds his heart and takes a bunch of exaggeratedly quick breaths.

I laugh at him as I push his chest. He starts falling out of the bed and grabs onto the blankets. He falls and brings me and the blankets with him. I land on top of him with a oomph.

He hooks his arms around me and pulls me off of him down to the side of him. "I think I'm going to get a concussion from all the hits my head has taken." He rolls his eyes.

I grin at him and pull him closer. He comes closer and puts his head just below my neck. I put my hand in his hair and rub his head. He hisses when I get to the back of his head.

"Right there is where it got me." He mutters quietly. I smile and make him look at me.

"You're adorable."

"You're hurting my pride!" He whines and puts his head back murmuring something quietly. He slowly goes back to sleep with a peaceful expression on his face. I wrap my arms around him and then close my own eyes.

...

I wake up with a jerk when I hear yelling. Wade is already on his feet slamming open his bedroom door. He doesn't look very happy. I slowly get up and then run down the stairs after him.

"GO AWAY!" Stacey yells at Alex who is at her feet begging for her to take him back.

"Baby! Baby please!" He begs. "I'm sorry! I want you! I want you so bad!" He comes closer, but she backs away from him.

"Go Alex." She whispers. Just as Wade gets ready to say something, someone comes stomping down the stairs.

"Would you shut the hell up?" A guy yells. He looks lot like Wade, only a little bit older. I cower behind Wade and grab his forearm. He turns toward me and gets ready to say something, but Jeremy does first. I just now realize it's Jeremy. "ALL OF YOU! OUT! NOW!" He pushes us all out the door and then slams it shut and locks it. I hop on my feet when my they hit the snow.

Wade turns toward me with a worried look. His eyes scan my bare legs. He opens his arms. I hug him trying to keep warm with the below freezing temperatures.

Alex continues on asking forgiveness and wade just snaps. He unravels his arms from me. His fists are clenched as he stares at Alex.

"Would you shut up, Alex?" Wade yells. Alex stops and looks at Wade with wide eyes. "You got us kicked out. And me out of my own house and I was have a great time sleeping with the love of my life—a once in a life time event now—and you ruined it. She's out here in just a oversized shirt freezing her butt off and you cheated on your girlfriend who has been nothing but loyal to you while you prance around the school like she doesn't exist. You know she has feelings too? You know how much she adores you? How she talks about you? Maybe even her eyeballs twinkle a little—dumb romance novels rubbing off on me—but she WAS happy and then you cheated on her. Was that you were planning on doing. Having a girlfriend and cheat on her? How many times have you cheated on her? Was worse than kissing? What is wrong with you Alex? You're my best friend and I'm disappointed. And I could go on and on and on! But I'm not going to. You figure it out yourself. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed." He shakes his head and walks back over to me. He lifts me up and lets me wrap my legs around his warm body.

Wade was fuming as he was warming me up. He pulls me tight to him and puts his head in my neck.

"D-do you guys want to go get coffee? It's warmer in there?" Alex asks quietly. Before Wade can snap at him I nod my head. "I'll pull my car around." His eyes thank me and then he walks away.

"Why would you want to get coffee with him?" Wade demands. I lean back and run my hand through his hair.

"Because I'm cold." I say. He hugs my body closer to him, then puts his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at him, but he's just so stupid sometimes." He sighs.

"That's Alex for you," I laugh. He lets out a laugh shaking his head. He looks up at me and stares at my lips for a hard moment before turning his head away. He starts heading toward Alex's blue mustang.

"How are we going to get coffee if we don't have clothes?" Wade asks putting my in the back seat and buckling me in. He looks down at my shivering, bare, legs. He gulps and then looks to my eyes. "I would give you my pants, but I don't want to run around in my Sponge Bob Square Pants underwear."

"No way!" I reach out and pull his pants done just enough to see part of his underwear. I burst out laughing when I see Sponge Bob staring back at me. He yanks up his pants and sticks his tongue out at me.

"Me and Wade will go inside a store and get you guys some clothes." Alex says and hands Wade his jacket. They won't let people in if they don't have shirts on. Wade puts it on and gets in the front seat. Stacey slides in beside me and looks out the window.

When they Boys go into a local clothing store I turn toward Stacey who has tears swimming in her eyes. I tap her shoulder and she starts crying. She's an ugly cryer.

I pull her into a hug as she cries. "I love him." She cries on to my shoulder. I pull her back so she can see me.

"You're joking?"

"No." She sniffs.

"Then you're going to get him back. He's going to be better. Have a conversation with him and tell him that if he's not going to be you're actual boyfriend then you're done." I say and she whimpers. "If he loves you or at least wants you then he'll be better. Make him come out with your relationship for starters." I instruct her. She nods her head and wipes her eyes. She wraps me in a hug.

We sit quietly and I just can't take it. I lean in between the two front seats and turn on his car. I go through the stations until I hear a knock on the window. I shoot back into my seat and turn to see two high school looking boys winking at me and beckoning me to come out of the car. I shake my head and they beg more. I flip them off. They glare at me and then walk away.

The door yanks open and Wade yards me out of the car. He looks angry as he puts the bag of clothes in my hand. I grab them and take his hand.

"Wade? What's wrong?" I ask rubbing circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. He grunts and tries to keep a mad face, but it softens.

"Sorry," He murmurs. His hands coming up to my face. "I'm sorry, I just saw those guys and I knew they were looking at you—" he motions towards my legs. "And it made me angry because you are—were—mine. Kinda like how you get jealous cause you knew that you loved me once." He winks at me. I gasp and take a step back.

"What–how?" I sputter. He smirks and pushes the bag closer to me.

"Get dressed."

"No! We are out in pubic!" I cry. He lets out a loud laugh.

"I'm kidding. Though I wouldn't mind the show." He winks. He ushers me back into the car and we start driving to the nearest gas station to change.

I took the bag and went with Stacey and Wade into the store. I hurried into the women's with Stacey and Wade went into the men's.

I hurried and got dressed. They got me a pair of leggings and cute little ankle boots. And a cream sweater that's a little tight through the chest.

Stacey had on leggings and a grey long sleeved shirt with boots like mine. I pulled my hair into a huge bun and put Wade's shirt and Stacey's clothes into the bag.

When we got out of the bathroom Wade was waiting by the girls bathroom in a pair of dark blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt.

He smiles at us, his eyes lingering on my for a second too long to be friendly. He grabs our hands and leads out to Alex's car.

"Any suggestions where you want to get coffee at?" Alex asks.

"We should go to The Diner." I say. He nods his head and starts navigating there. I stare out the window trying to remember. I do this often and a lot of times it gives me headaches, but I just want to know. I want to know how it was before. How Wade and I were. How I met new people and I was with them. Who I met. I just wish I could remember. Wade wouldn't be so sad, he wouldn't have overdosed, he wouldn't have had a breakdown in front of the whole school. If I just remembered.

And what makes me angry is that no one would tell me what happen. Maybe if they told me it would help me remember.

The door open and I snap out of my thoughts to see that we are here. Wade helps me out of the car. He puts his hand on my arm and pulls me back to him.

"What wrong?" He asks nicely.

"Nothing," I shake my head.

"Rhys—"

"I said it's nothing Wade!" I snap. He takes a step back and nods his head. He turns around and walks into the Diner before I could say anything. I follow and let out a frustrated sigh.

I find them at the counter and walk up next to them. Stacey stares at me for a kind moment before lifting a brow. I shake my head and face the register.

"Aiden?" I say when I see bright blue eyes behind glasses.

"Rhys? Hey! How are you?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"Good!" I hear a scoff from Wade before he nods for Alex and Stacey to come with him since they already ordered. "How about you?"

"I'm great. I missed you. You haven't been here much." He says with a small smile on his face. I blush and look away from his intense eyes.

"I've been busy." I run my hands down my shirt and look back at him.

"You look really nice." He comments as he writes something down. "What would you like?" He asks.

"Hmm...chocolate latte?" I ask. He nods his head and hands me something.

"Look at it later." He winks. I nod my head and slip it into my sweater pocket. I wave at him and look to see my group at a table. I sit down next to Stacey and in front of Alex.

"Who was that?" Stacey asks looking back at the cute guy at the desk. He throws her a smile and she gives his a flirty one back. "He's cute."

"His name is Aiden. I like his eyes. They are so pretty. I want blue eyes like that." I say glancing at him again. He looks up at and catches us both looking. He blows us a kiss and does a little dance making the both of us laugh.

When we turn back around, both of the boys are glaring at us and then to Aiden. Stacey leans toward me and whispers, "jealous. Let's make the most of this." And then winks at me before sitting back in her seat.

"I bet I can get his number before you can." Stacey says confidentially.

"I bet I can get his to kiss me before you can." I say back.

"Bet?"

"Bet." I smirk at her.

"Alright, I'm timing you once you get to the front counter." She says. I nod my head and then walk up to the counter. I wink at Stacey before turning toward Aiden.

"Hey!" I smile. He smiles back with raised brows. "I was wondering if...how do I put this. A kiss so I can win? Pretty please?" I blink my lashes quickly. I make sure my doe eyes are huge when I look at him. He sighs and nods his head. I lean forward and press my lips against his for a second before pulling back. "Thanks!"

I walk back with a smirk on my face as I sit next to Stacey. She rolls her eyes.

"Your turn Stacey." I say thinking of what she could do. "Get that guy's number." I motion toward a guy who seems to be in his thirties. Harder target. I smirk and usher her along.

I watch as she sits in front of him and says a few things batting her eyelashes. He sits back in his seat with crossed arms as he listens to what she is saying. She pulls out her phone shows him something and the raises her brows. He lets out a sigh and nods his head. As he types in his number she winks at me.

When she gets sat down she does a victory dance. "I got em."

"How? What'd you say?" I ask. I never thought I'd get along with Stacey how I am now.

"I told him my aunt was looking for someone. I told him he was hot enough for her. He gave in after I showed him a pic of her." She smirks. "He's married though." She says looking at his hand. I roll my eyes.

"Maybe He's getting a divorce or maybe she died and is looking for a new person, but doesn't want to take off the ring." I reason. She nods her head.

Aiden walks up to our table before we can make each other do anything else. He passed out our drinks and sends a wink my way before walking off.

I take a sip of mine and smile because it tastes great. I look up and see that Wade and Alex don't look very happy. I kick Wade underneath the table. He looks up at me, but I look away and act like nothing happened. He rolls his eyes and looks back at his drink.

I kick him again and act like nothing happen. "Rhys?" Wade says. I look up at him and raise a perfect eyebrow. His eyes narrow, "you hair kicked me!" He exclaims.

"What?" I try to hide my laugh, but I'm failing. "It was S-Stacey." I giggle. Stacey shoves me over and I burst out laughing. Alex smiles and Wade tries to hide his.

"We should get going." Alex says after awhile. I nod my head in agreement.

"Me and Wade will walk home." I say.

"Okay. I'll take Stacey home." Alex says. He looks to Stacey for agreement. She nods her head not looking into his eyes. I grab my cup and follow Wade out the door waving a happy goodbye to Aiden.

I take Wade's hand as we walk down the street and swing in back and forth. He looks over at me and I throw him a cheeky smile.

"W-why are you holding my hand?" He stutters with surprise in his eyes.

"Well, you're a very warm man." I start with. I swear I saw him blush. "And my hand is really cold while my other hand is warm from holding my coffee." I hold up my latte for further explanation. 

"O-oh." He says. I grin at him and pull him to the side.

"Do I make you nervous Wade?" I whisper in his ear. He lets out a shaky breath, I take that as a yes. I think I like this, he's so flustered. "Yeah?" I murmurs, my lips touching his ear softly.

"Two can play at this game, Rhys." Wade stands back with a smirk on his face. I raise a brow and be nods his head. He leans forward and pulls me close. He bites my ear making me yelp out of surprise. He takes my hand as if nothing happened and leads me toward his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 998 58
For too long, Jessica has allowed the men in her life to shadow her dreams. This time she is determined to stand on her own. But falling in love with...
206K 2.8K 30
This story is about a girl and a boy who despise each other at first. But then their girlfriend and boyfriend cheated on them so they made up a plan...
30.5K 1.2K 44
Edited. Completed Highest ranking #4-boxing. Jun 14 2020. Nate, a shy highschool nerd has never felt what to be loved and craved is. Ryn a bad girl w...
14.1K 875 106
Ash Basset has gone undercover as a bad boy to get his revenge on real bad boy, Robin Wade. But Robin is not just bad. He's dangerous. And they bot...