Akatsuki BF scenarios

By Awesomelemonaids

Just a bunch of different scenarios about you and some Akatsuki members. I know that there are heaps of these... More

Your character/personality
How you meet
Exchanging names
When you have a chance to have a conversation
When you hang out
When he realizes he has feelings for you
Chapstick tease
When they watch you
When you catch them following you
When they come to your house for the first time
When you hang out at your house
When they find your Icha Icha books
When you fall asleep on them
When you find out about their past
When they find out you're a rouge
When they see your scary side
When they ask their partners for advice
When they find out you have a boyfriend
Getting stood up
Not feeling it anymore
Feelings for someone else
Being cheated on
When you go crazy
Confront the bastard
Confession
When they ask you out
You kiss them
He kisses you
They ask you on a date
Joining the Akatsuki
When they confront you
When the others find out
When their partner asks about them
When they get jealous
When they make you jealous
When they say they love you
When you play with their hair
Periods...
You spend the night together
When they pick your outfit
When you meet someone from your past
Their sexual fantasy
How it starts ;)
Accidental boob touch
Sharing food
When they want to cuddle
When you want to cuddle
What they love about you
They see you dancing
Holding hands
When you get sick
When they make you smile
They use a pickup line on you
When they get sick
You accidentally hurt them
Sorry

Dinner date

6.1K 179 49
By Awesomelemonaids

Pein
You stared at yourself in the mirror, you looked great. Your moment of vanity was interrupted by a knock at the door. You straightened out by our dress and walked to the door. You opened it and saw Pein standing before you, dressed nicely.His eyes widen at the sight of you. "You look beautiful", he says quietly. Even though you were quite an emotionless person you couldn't help but blush. "Uh thanks".

Pein wouldn't tell you where the two of you were going but you had an idea. When you arrived to the 'place' aka the field, Pein covered your eyes. "What are you doing?, you asked unfazed. "Just go with it". You nodded and let him lead you over to your usual spot. He sat you down and then removed his hands. He had set up flowers and food for the two of you. Heat rises to your cheeks as you looked around at every thing. " You did this? ", you ask. He blushes and nods.

You spent the rest of the time talking and eating with Pein. You wouldn't admit it but you thought it was extremely romantic and was really impressed.

Konan
You slipped on a dress and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked great, you smiled happily knowing that Konan would be arriving soon. You hear a knock at the door and heat automatically rises to your cheeks. You rush to the door and open it to see Konan, dressed up very nice just as you are. She takes your hands and spins you around. "You look beautiful", she says sweetly. Your entire face turns red. "Y-you look w-w-way prettier then I do". She chuckles and pulls you outside.

"I wanted to do something special", she says, a blush obvious on her pale cheeks. The two of you walk down the familiar path until you reach the forest. Her thumb gently rubs the back of you hand as the two of you walk. Every time your eyes meet she sends you a smile which makes your heart explode. You both walked through the forest and stopped when you found your spot. It had been decorated by paper flowers and beautiful hanging lights. "I can't believe it", you gasp. Konan tenses and turns to you, a worried expression on her face. "Did I do something wrong?". You giggle and shake your head, leaning up to gently peck her lips. "No, its perfect".

Itachi
You were currently in the middle of straightening/curling your hair when their was a knock at your door. You walked over and swung it open to see Itachi smiling softly at you. His gaze made your cheeks turn a fiery red. He chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek. "I'm almost finished getting ready", you assure him. As you are about to leave him to return to your room, he catches your wrist. You turn around and raise your eyebrows as your eyes meet. "You don't have to try so hard, you're beautiful in whatever you wear, you're beautiful in everything". If possible your face would've gotten redder. You nod and rush to your room, quickly finishing. Once you are finished Itachi takes you hand and leads you to your destination.

At first you wondered whether he would take you to the park or something like that. Itachi knew you weren't the type of person who was into over the top expensive things. You walked through town, stopping only when you reached the cafe where you work. The door was opened for the two of you by your boss, he bowed and gave you a sweet smile. You happily returned it and walked inside. The cafe was decorated with flowers and colored lights. There were a couple of your work mates in the kitchen preparing dinner. Itachi led you over to the booth he always sit in and sat down next to you. You couldn't believe that Itachi had done this, it was unreal.

Kisame
You heard a knock on your back door and you were confused. Kisame was supposed to be coming at 7pm and it was only 6pm. You walk up to the door and saw Kisame standing there, a bouquet of flowers in hand. He gave you a toothy grin while rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought you were coming at 7?", you say. "Yeah, I wanted to show up early because you don't need to get ready". You tilt your head to the side, not quite understanding. "What do you mean?". He lets out a sigh and drops his head. "I didn't want you to waste time on your appearance, you're already beautiful". Heat rushes to your cheeks at the compliment. You giggle and lean up, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Come in, I'll get changed and then we can go". He nods but catches you wrist before you leave. "But no makeup". He has a serious look in his eyes. You nod and send him a genuine smile. "Of course, no make up".

Once you had your dress on the two of you walked for ten minutes or so until you reached the lake. The place was beautiful, even more beautiful then it was during the day. There were fireflies everywhere and he had set up a picnic. You blushed and let him take you hand. He lead you over to the picnic and you sat next to him. No one had every treated you with such kindness before, your face was a bright red and you couldn't stop it. All of these emotions were so new to you and you were glad that Kisame was the one to bring them out.

Sasori
Sasori wasn't one who was typically romantic but he did do his research. It was around 6pm when your door was unlocked from the outside and the puppet man let himself in. He walked up to your bedroom door and knocked. "(Y/n) are you ready?", he asks. There was no answer. He pushed the door open and saw that you had fallen asleep. He sat next to you and poked your cheek, causing your eyes to flutter open. "Hmm what time is it?", you ask sleepily. "Its 6pm, we're supposed to be going on a date and you aren't ready", he said in an unimpressed voice. Your eyes widen and you jump up. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sasori,  let me get changed real quick and then we can go". He nods and leaves the room, poking his head into the room before he goes. "I don't like waiting so don't take long". You nod and begin throwing clothes around, trying to find stuff.

Five minutes later you walk out of your room wearing dress. You looked pretty good in it too. Sasori pulled a notebook from his pocket and tapped his chin as he began to read from it. "You look hmmm... lets see. Beautiful... no not that one. Exquisite? No.. Extravagant?". You hold your hand over your mouth and let out a muffled giggle. "Its much more meaningful when you find the word by actually looking at me, not reading it from a book". He looks up at you and slips the notebook back into his pocket. He walks up to you and caresses your cheek. "Perfect, artistic", he whispers. This sends heat to your cheeks, rather, your whole face. He places the back of his hand against your forehead. "Your face is very hot, if you are unwell then I suggest we stay here". You quickly shake your head. "I-I'm fine, I'm just...I'm just". "Please speak your mind, I hate waiting". You sigh and place you hand on your pink cheek. "I'm blushing you idiot", you giggle. He hums and takes you hand. "We've already wasted enough time, lets go".

Sasori lead you to restaurant, it was very beautiful. It was outdoors and he managed to get a secluded spot. "I read a book and it said to take you where we met or a place we like, I didn't think the art supply store, the school or the cafe were appropriate. I saw this place and it reminded me of you". You weren't one who received compliments often, you were indeed beautiful but for some reason no one really worked up the courage to compliment you. It was strange that a man with out a heart could show you more love than someone without one.

Deidara
It was late, around 9pm. There was a knock at your front door but you didn't hear it, you were too preoccupied. The blonde bomber let himself in and found you in your freezer, crouched in front of a small ice sculpture. Deidara cleared his throat and you spun around, heat rising to your cheeks. "Oh sorry Dei, I didn't hear you come in". He gives you a closed eye smile and offers you his hand. He helped you up and noticed that you're wearing a very beautiful dress. He blushes slightly and leads you out the front door.

It took about ten minutes to reach your destination. Deidara had told you that there were two parts to the date. He stopped out in the middle of the forest where there was an opening, showing a clear view of the sky. He molded some clay with his mouth hands and opened it to show a small clay bird. He threw it in front of us and it grew into a larger clay bird. You gasp at the sight of the strange creature. Deidara climbs onto its back and holds out his hand to you. You willingly take it and he pulls you up. You wrap your arms around his torso as the bird takes off. You bury your face in Deidara's back and he lets out a quiet chuckle. He moves you so you are in front of him now, his arms hold you securely but you refuse to look up. "Its Ok, I've got you", he says reassuringly. You look up and are met with the beautiful sight of the village, mountains and rivers. It was such a beautiful sight. After a few minutes of flying around Deidara took you to the field and he let off fireworks while the two of you ate.

Hidan
It was around 6pm when Hidan showed up at your apartment, surprisingly not drunk. Once he saw you his took your hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. It was the most clique shit ever but it still made you blush. "You look beautiful tonight, milady", he says. You raise an eyebrow. "Uh thanks I guess". "Ugh I was trying to be a fucking gentleman", he complains. You hold you hand over you mouth and let out a giggle. "Well first of all you have to be a gentle man to be a gentleman and second I didn't ask for that shit, I want you not some gentle ass hole". He smirked and wrapped his arm around your waist, leading you to the destination.

It only took ten minutes or so before you reached a restaurant. And this is exactly what you expected... and wanted by the way. It was a barbecue place and you know that Hidan has a love for ribs. You laugh and walk in with him. It wouldn't be the ideal date night for another woman but for you it was perfect.

Kakuzu
Kakuzu showed up to you house and stared at you once you opened the door. "Are you gonna just stare at me or come in?", you ask. He snaps out of his thoughts and comes in. "I'm almost done getting ready", you say. "You look fine, lets just go now". You turn back and meet his gaze, a deadly aura surrounds you. "No". You then walk to your room and quickly finish up. Once you leave your room you find Kakuzu counting money on your couch, as soon s he sees you he puts it away and stands up. "Ok, lets go".

You were very curious as to where you two were going. You knew that money was precious to Kakuzu and he wouldn't be too inclined to spend any so you wondered what his alternative would be. It took a few minutes to walk to your location, he took you to a small sushi bar. It was very quiet and no one else was there. "I reserved the whole shop so no one else will be here, pick whatever you want". You were surprised at first, reserving an entire shop would be expensive and also letting me pick whatever I want. "Won't that be expensive?", I ask. Kakuzu grunts in response. "Price doesn't matter right now". You weren't too sure if he was being sweet or just had come into some money recently but you chose to take it as a compliment.

Zetsu
Zetsu protruded through the floor of your living room at about 6:30pm. You were all dressed up and ready. "You didn't have to dress up Yeah, we're not going anywhere public You do look beautiful though I suppose so". You blushed at the compliment and smiled at the plant man. "Ok lets go".

Zetsu walked beside you all the way tot he flowers where you both spent most of your time together. This was your first time seeing them at night and you would admit that they were even more beautiful. Next to the flowers was a picnic blanket and lots of different pastries and sweets. "We don't eat this kind of stuff but we hope you will enjoy it Yeah don't eat too much though, you might get fat  He didn't mean that". You giggle and nod, beginning to eat whilst also talking to Zetsu.

Tobi
Tobi's idea of a date was much different from everyone elses. He picked you up at 4pm and the two of you went to the candy store and then later on, the park. It was a lovely day today and you were dressed up very nice. "Did Tobi tell (Y/n)-chan that she looks beautiful?", he asks. You giggle and nod. "Yes you already have, this is like the fifth time". "Oh sorry (Y/n)-chan, its just that every time I see you its like the first time". You could hear Obito's voice slightly and blushed.

Obito came out later on and took you on a very nice date. He had asked your manager at the florist if he could borrow the shop and they had happily agreed. The inside was set up beautifully, there were lights all around and the flowers looked and smelt amazing. There was a table and chairs set up and Obito had layed food out for the two of you. It was very romantic, you were glad to see both sides of your man.

If you've been waiting for this chapter then I apologize. I have been holding it off for so long, the reason being that these take for ever and I'm a lazy piece of shit. I have plans for what's happening next so stay tuned my dudes. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 780 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
36.5K 839 34
(I do not own the cover photo) Being a member of the Akatsuki is hard, especially when you have to deal with the "comedy duo" Hidan and Kakuzu. What...
96.6K 1.3K 39
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷ › 〉🎤 .ೃ welcome to ' 🎧„ ↴ ⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ Bug's book! ↴ ╭─ 🎵⺌ ۪̽⭛. .·. ⊹...