The One Direction of Life

By Lil_Ninja

Cayley and Nikki are huge One Direction fans. Cayley loves Niall. Nikki loves Harry. When Nikki gets front ro... More

The One Direction of Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NEW STORY!

Chapter 23

1.1K 13 11
By Lil_Ninja

Author's Note: Hello! Bit of bad news... This is my last chapter of this book.. After I type this chapter this story is over.. SORRY! Please don't hate me! I enjoyed writing this book.. I have been writing this book since April 10, 2012 and finished June, 4, 2012. I spent several hours and days writing and then typing my book. I enjoyed it :) I really hope you enjoyed my book as much as I loved to write it :) Please if you've read my book pleast Vote&Comment. It would mean the world to me to know what you liked about my book.. :)) After this chapter i will post a Author's Note telling you that I posted a New Story!! :) I already have another idea! Please enjoy this last chapter even though its short and suckish.. xx

-Cayley

--Cayley's POV--

It's Christmas Break. Me and Nikki have been in college for a few weeks now. I'm majoring in the Arts and Performance Degree. Today happens to be December 25th Christmas Day!! I love Christmas. I woke up this morning and walked to Louis moms house and found Louis's Moms house trashed from Louis's Birthday Party from yesterday. I groaned and went to work. A few minutes later Nikki walked in.

"Hey girl cleaning?" she asked and picked up some empty cups. I nodded and threw more trash in the garbage bag.

"There such pigs." I snorted and we both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked coming in with bed hair.

"You guys are pigs." I laughed.

"Yeah, we are guys you know." he laughed and picked up some empty plates and put them in the bag. A hour later we was finished and was sitting down on the couch looking at the Christmas Tree. Niall,Louis,Zayn, and Harry all came in and sat down. Niall sat by me and put his arm around me.

"Merry Christmas love." he said and kissed my cheek.

"Merry Christmas Niall." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Present time!!" Louis yelled and stood up grabbing presents from under the tree. All the boys opened there presents from me and Nikki. I got Zayn a new Varsity Jacket and a shirt that had a picture of a ocean and a red circle and a line through it and said 'I hate swimming.' Louis a carrot shaped pillow that said 'I love carrots' everyone laughed at it and new stripped shirts with suspenders. I got Harry a shirt that said 'Under these clothes I'm Naked.' everyone laughed at that one too and cologne. I got Liam a bouquet of forks and 5 pounds of chocolate and 2 plaid shirts. Last but not least it was time for Niall to open his present from me. He opened it and gasped and smiled. He looked at it over and over again.

"What is it??" Louis begged while cuddling to his pillow. I smiled at Niall and nodded my head.

"It's a photo album that has pictures and caption of me and Cayley's life together so far." he smiled and flipped through it. "It's only half way filled.?" he questioned and looked at me.

"So we can add new pictures for the future." I smiled and he took my hand and kissed it. "Theres more look!" I squealed and he looked in the bag.

He pulled out a t-shirt that I made him that said 'I love Food and my girlfriend.' then he pulled out a piece of paper of the letter I wrote him.

"What does it say Niall?" Zayn pressured and I nodded at Niall for him to read out loud.

"Well." he started and cleared his throat.

"Dear Niall,

Merry Christmas first of all :) I love you so much! This may sound cheesy but I dont care. I love you with all my heart and you are deffinetly the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. We've been through so much together and made it through. Where you saved my life from a drunk driver :) where you comforted me at my grandparents house. Where I almost got raped and you saved me again. You are my knight in shining armor and my Hero :) I will love you forever even after death. We may have our ups and downs but every relationship does. We make it through and we always will. Niall James Horan I love you with all my heart :)

-Love-

Cayley :)'

He finished and there was tears in everyones eyes.

"That's so sweet Cayley thank you. I love you too." he smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Ahhh PDA!" Louis screamed and hid his face.

"Alright my turn for gifts!" Nikki said passing out her gifts to the boys. Nikki got a pair of TOMS for Louis, she got Harry a new Jack Wills hoodie and some cologne. She got Liam some Cologne, she got Niall coupons for a few restraunts and Supras. She got Zayn some hair supplies. The boys gave us our gifts and I opened them. Louis got me a shirt with a tiger on it thats eating a carrot and a golden ring, Liam got me a shirt with a ninja on it that said 'I may be short but I am a Ninja' and a ninja shaped necklace, Zayn got me perfume and a golden bracelet. Harry got me a Jack Wills Hoodie and a Jack Wills shirt. Niall got me a bracelet that had mine and his birthstones on it and on the inside of it, it said 'Merry Christmas 2012 Love Niall'. He also got me a heart shaped locket necklace with a picture of me and him in it.

"Thanks guys!" I said and they all said their welcomes.

"Wait guys I need to announce something." Niall said and stood up. "Cayley, you are the perfect girlfriend and best friend. Your always there for me and I will always be there for you. I want to give you this promise ring that will insure that one day in the future we will get married and have cute little kids running around. So Cayley will you accept this promise ring to marry me one day?" Niall kneeled down on his knee and pulled out a ring box and opened it up. Inside was a dimond ring. I was shocked. I looked around to see all the guys and Nikki staring at me wide eyed and mouths open. I looked back at Niall and smiled.

"Yes." was all I could get out before the happy tears came rolling out. I hugged Niall and he picked me up and spun me around then put me down and slid the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"You made me the happiest guy alive you know." Niall said and winked at me.

"And you made me the happiest girl around." I smiled and we sat down and he held my hand. Nikki opened the presents from the boys Niall got her a IPod, Liam got her some books she wanted, Zayn got her some DC Shoes, Louis got her Axe Anarchy for girls perfume. Harry got her his purple Jack Wills hoodie and a promise ring. Just like Niall.

"Nikki i know Niall already gave Cayley a promise ring but I want to give you one also. Marry me one day Nikki?" Nikki smiled and accepted. We all sat around and enjoyed our Christmas Day together.

"Guys I'm starving!" Niall complained and played with my hair.

"Your always hungry dear." I said and Niall stuck his tongue out at me. "I've been thinking everyone." every eye was on me. "Why don't we go out and buy toys and stuff for the orphanage down the street and then sing the little kids Christmas Songs? It would mean so much to them." I said and smiled.

"I think thats a great idea!" Nikki cheered.

"Sounds good to me!" Liam said.

"I'm up for it." Zayn said.

"Count me in!" Louis screamed.

"Sounds perfect." Harry said.

"We should totally do that! Let's go now!" Niall said pulling me up and pushing all of us out the door. We got into two separate cars and drove to the nearest Toy Store that was open on Christmas Day. We walked and and spilt up into buddy systems. Harry and Nikki, Liam and Zayn, then me,Niall, and Louis. We shopped around for 2 hours then left to go wrap the presents. We finished wrapping the presents and ate dinner.

"Get ready for singing!" I yelled and left with Nikki to get changed. I straightened my hair and threw on a red spegehetti strapped dress that went right above my knees and black heels then put on a black heart necklace. I walked out and met Nikki in the hallway she was wearing a green spegehetti strapped dress and black heels.  "Ready?" I asked and Nikki nodded. I grabbed my jacket off a chair and shut the door and started to walk over to Louis's Moms house.

"This is a really good idea Cayley. I can't wait to see the little kids faces." Nikki said.

"Me either. It feels nice to help." I smiled and knocked on the door.

The guys stepped out all matching in red and green sweaters and khaki dress pants. We all drove to the orphanage and picked up the presents. I walked up to the orphanage door and knocked.

"Hello?" a lady opened the door and her eyes went wide.

"Hello ma'am! We're here to give the kids the best Christmas ever." Louis said and smiled.

"What?? Are all these presents for the kids??" she asked and we all nodded. "Oh thank goodness this is amazing! The kids had no presents this year. The orphanage is going into bankruptcy. You guys just made the kids Christmas!" she squealed and rushed us inside. "Your One Direction aren't you??" the lady asked and the guys nodded.

"Yes we are. Who are you??" Liam asked.

"Tracy White. Nice to meet you all." she shook our hands and showed us to a living room were the kids was sitting. "Kids look what Santa brought! Little/BIg  elves with presents!" Tracy clapped her hands and the kids cheered.

"Yay! I love Santa! I knew he wouldn't let us down." a little girl with red curly hair squealed. She walked up to me. "I'm Rachel! Who are you?"

"Hello Rachel I'm Cayley." I smiled and gave Rachel a hug. I slipped my hand through Niall's and hugged him.

"He your boyfriend?" Rachel asked and I nodded.

"Boy don't let her go she's pretty." Rachel whispered to Niall. Niall looked at me and winked.

"I know darling trust me I won't." he hugged her and gave her a present. We past out all the presents.

"Time for singing!" Harry yelled and Niall pulled out his guitar.

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me! A partridge in a pear tree." Harry belted out and we all joined in. A few hours later we all left and went back to Louis's Moms Flat.

"Best Christmas Ever." I said and fell onto the couch.

"I agree." Niall said and slipped his arm around me. I looked at Nikki who was asleep in Harrys arms. I hope they get married soon! I smiled to myself and I cuddled up to Niall and fell asleep to him humming to me. The best Christmas Ever. With the best guy ever.

A/N: THE END! Sorry for this short and sucky chapter... I love you all for reading! :) Please PLEASE Comment&Vote! :) Thanks again for reading! I appreciate it! Don't forget i'll add a Author's Note to this story when I post my new story! Please tell me what you like about the chapter :)) I enjoyed writing this book so much.. So sad for it to end.. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...