Chapter 6

--Naill's POV--

When we saw that truck going towards Cayley we all yelled for her even Nikki, I didn't waste any time yelling. I ran towards her hoping that a miracle would happen and I could reach her in time. I kept getting closer and closer, but so did the truck gaining speed each second. I don't think i have ever ran that fast in my whole entire life. I finally reached her and tackled her and when I tackled her we landed into safety. The driver sped away, obviously drunk, retard. I look down at Cayley who's underneath my body and i saw her breathing, that's good she's still alive, thank goodness, but her eyes are shut and there's blood coming from her head. Oh.My.Gosh! I turn around to see everyone behind me and i yelled, "CALL A FREAKING AMBULANCE!!!!!! SHE'S BLEEDING FROM THE HEAD!" I yelled, as tears streamed down my face. I picked her up and held her against me not caring how much blood i'm getting on me. I tried to put pressure on her head and stop the bleeding. Harry has called 911 and they said they'll be here in 2 minutes.

"Cayley.. Please don't go. I love you..." I kept saying that to her over and over again. They all stared at me wide eyed that I admitted it, but i knew Cayley didn't hear me and thats the only person who I really want to tell. The ambbulance came and took her away from me, we followed on our bus. I kept crying my eyes out and I saw Nikki crying and praying. Harry was comforting her. Zayn had his eyes closed, and Louis and Liam was praying together. I prayed until we reached the hospital of course the ambulance beat us since we had to stay the speed limit. I ran up to the lady at the desk.

"What room is Cayley Blevins in?!" I yelled at her while crying. She got wide eyed and looked at my shirt. I forgot I had blood all over me.

"Son, I'm afraid you can't see her right now she's in surgery."

SURGERY?! Holy Crap! I slid to the floor crying and Zayn walked over and put his arm around me. I stood up and stomped over to Nikki who was just sitting there and I went off

"If you didn't go off on her we wouldn't be here right now!!" I yelled at her, causing everyone in the waiting room to look.

"Dude, she didn't mean to hurt her." Harry said taking up for her.

"YOU SHUT IT!" I said yelling at Harry, "if you didn't freaking kiss her, she wouldn't have been jealous! Gosh!!" I stomped out of the hospital to get fresh air and to calm down. I needed my own time to think, How could this happen to a sweet girl like Cayley?? Why?!

--Nikki's POV--

Was Cayley's accident my fault? If I didn't go off on her would we still be here? Many questions ran through my head, when Niall went off on me I felt even worse. What if Cayley doesn't survive the surgery?? Her head was bleeding horribly, I started to cry and Harry saw me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Nikki, it's okay, cayley will be okay and Niall only said those things because he's angry." I nodded but didn't believe believe him, I got up and went outiside to find Niall. I found him sitting on the curb. I could hear him crying.

"Niall..?" I said carefully, he looks at me but turns around.

"Niall. I'm sorry.. I never meant to hurt Cayley, yes i was jealous and mad but I had no reason to go off. I didn't know you loved her so much.. I love Cayley to but as a sister and I hope she makes it.. I really do." I said and sat beside Niall.

"I'm sorry for going off on you. I just can't lose her Nikki. I haven't even told her how i feel." Niall replied and looked at me and he wiped away his tears, "this is embaressing.. I hate crying in front of people."

"Why? It shows you have a heart and care about people Niall. It's quite nice." I said. "Why don't we go inside and talk to the rest of them, Im sure harry missed you." I said and nudged Niall, he gave a shakey laugh. We walked inside and everyone looked at Niall and saw that he was calmer and smiled at him.