Chapter 20

Author's Note: I want to thank you guys so much for readin! I got writers block while writing this chapter... :/ I hope it's still good! It's long :) haha SHOUT OUT TO Danyalli96! she writes amazing books! Which I am in some ;) go check em out!  haha! Thanks for reading girl! Anyways hope you like this chapter! xx

-Cayley

--Cayley's POV--

It's been 2 days since the mall incident. My bruises are looking better and everything is going back to normal. Well at least thats what I thought.

*knock knock*

"I got it!!" Louis screamed and ran to the door. Everyone peeked around the corner to see who it was, a police officer? "Hello sir, How can I help you?" Louis said trying to be serious.

"Is there a girl here by the name of Nikki?" the police officer asked. We all turned towards Nikki who's eyes have become wide with fear.

"Uhhhhhh...." Louis said, Nikki walked to the door.

"I'm Nikki, how can I be of an assistant?? Nikki said calmly.

"I need to ask you a series of questions." we all glanced at each other.

"Oh, alright. Come on in." NIkki said letting the officer in. We all raced back to our seats in the living room. Nikki and the police officer came in.

"Hello sir. Do you need us to leave?" Liam asked.

"No, I need you all to stay to back up and give details for the story." he sat down on a chair and pulled out a clipboard. "First question Nikki. Whats your full name?"

"Angel Nicole Dailey." she smiled.

"Why was you at the Mall 2 days ago?" the police officer asked. We all glanced at each other knowing what was coming.

"Me and my friends went to go shopping together." Nikki answered.

"Did you meet a girl named Shailee? She was worked at Show off Shirts." we all froze.

"Y-yes sir." Nikki answered.

"DId you or did you not hit Shailee??" he glared at Nikki.

"I did sir, but I have a good explanation." the police officer wrote something down on his clipboard.

"Go ahead then. Tell me." the officer set back in his chair more.

"Well we walked into the store minding our own business, my friend Cayley here." she pointed to me, "wanted to buy a shirt and she walked up to the counter. Shailee ignored her and then said 'oh look this shirt is going to match that bruise on your eye.' 'What happened to you anyway. Your boyfriend hit you or something? I know I would your ugly.' I told her to back off. The boys came up and told her not to be saying that stuff. Shailee then said 'Aww looky here the little bruised girl who no one wants has a little group of people who actually care. There just acting sweetheart no one actually wants you.' I did hit her sir, she slapped me though." Nikki finished and the police officer write stuff down on his clipboard.

"Cayley is it?" he turned towards me. "Is this true what she said to you?" I nodded and tears came in my eyes.

"It is sir, she was very rude." I said and looked down and played with my fingers.

"How did you get all those bruises and cuts?" he asked, I looked up at him and his eyes was full of concern. I took a deep breath and Niall put his arm around me.

"I got attacked on the street and almost got raped but Niall here saved my life." I said  and looked at Niall, he smiled and squeezed my shoulder.