Chapter 10

--Cayley's POV--

Only a few minutes until the funeral starts, I've cried so much the past few days, and now Niall isn't replying to my texts.. Has he forgot about me? Was they having fun without me?? I pushed those questions in the back of my mind when the music began with my grandparents favorite song 'God Gave Me You' by Blake Shelton. This song is perfect for them because God did put them together and let them live and leave together. Tear's start to come out again and my Aunt puts her arm around me, I look behind me and saw that the funeral home was filled with people for my grandparents funeral, that made me smile a little to know people loved them. After the services we headed over to our church and the burial started everyone from the funeral home came and most of them cried. I got up and said a few words, which was.

'My grandparents was loving people, they followed the Lord and lived through him. They took me in when my parents got killed. I loved them very much and I regret not being there when they passed, I will see them one day in Heaven and I know they was ready to go see God. Thank You all for coming'

I barely got through it, I was crying and when I looked up I saw a familar figure standing in the back. It looked like Niall but I knew he couldn't be here and my mind was just playing tricks on me. I went to sit down and the rest of the funeral me and my Aunt stood at the grave until everyone left. We got lots of hugs and gifts from people. I turned around and there was the figure still standing there in the sunlight I couldn't see very well because the sun was in my eyes, I squinted and looked, the figure started walking towards me moving slowly but confidently.

"Hello beautiful, long time no see." I heard a familar Irish voice say, I started running as fast as I could into the figures arms, he picked me up and swung me around and then kissed me on the lips.

"You came?! I'm so surprised! I didn't know you was coming!" I said, excitedly. I knew it was Niall by his voice and the wasy he kissed me and now since we was out of the sunlight I could see him more clearly, his eyes was rimmed with redness, which you could tell he has been crying and his smile was lovely and his eyes had a spark of happiness in it. We stood there and looked into each others eyes, we both missed each other.

"Come on you two love birds, let's go home." my Aunt came over and smiled at us and we walked to the car and I sat in the back with Niall it was half hour ride home and we both fell asleep on each other. "Wake up!" my aunt yelled oce we arrived at my grandparents house. We both looked around sleepily and got out of the car, Niall slipped his hand into mine and we walked inside the house.

'Wow. I've always wanted to see a old country house on the inside." Niall said looking around taking in every little detail. I laughed at him and walked to the couch and sat down patting the place beside me so he would sit beside me.

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"I missed you so much, I wasn't that happy when you wasn't  around. A friend of mine told me once to chase after things that was worth it and let the ones that wasn't worth it go, your worth it Cayley." he said smiling at me with his million dollar smile, I couldn't help but smile back.

"I missed you to Niall, you can ask my Aunt, I was in pieces, not a second passed by that I didn't think about you." with that he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder and we talked some more, I caught him up on what i've been doing here and he told me what they've been doing up in England.

"You want to go out to eat?" Niall asked me. It was 4 pm and I haven't ate since yesterday so I thought it was a great idea.

"Sure, im starving." with that he laughed and grabbed me hand and we walked to a restraunt enjoying each others company.. We sat down and odered our food and Niall asked me a question that surprised me.