Chapter 8

--Niall's POV--

Driving Cayley to her secret birthday present was so exciting. I hope she would like it, it took us about 15 minutes to get there, everytime I looked at Cayley she had this huge smile on her face, I knew she was excited also.

"Here put this over your eyes." I said handing her the blindfold. She looked at me with the expression 'Are you kid napping me or something?' I chuckled and put it on for her.

"I better not fall." she said sticking her tongue out at me and laughed.

"Don't worry love i've got you." I got out and opened the car door taking her hand and leading her away from the car. "Okay, I know this may sound weird but what do you hear? Listen close." I could see her stop everything and just focus on the sounds around her.

"I can hear... waves, water, the sea??" I smiled even though she couldn't see it.

"Correct! Take off the blind fold smart one." i said laughing, she took of the blindfold and gasped.

"What's this??" she said looking at the dock were a fancy boat with lights hanging off and a waiter and a captain waiting on us to get on board.

"Happy Birthday/First Date Cayley." I said smiling and slipping my hand into hers.

'You did this for me?? This is so sweet and awesome!" She said excitedly, her eyes filled with delight and happiness.

"Glad you like it darling, I was afraid you wouldn't.." I said looking down, she turned towards me and I could feel her eyes on me.

"Why wouldn't I like it?? Seeing what you did for little old me makes me so happy inside and out." she said and then kissed my cheek, which sent chills down my spine.

"All a board then?" I asked.

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" she said running away laughing, I chuckled and ran after her scooping her up in my arms.

"Hey! Not fair!" she said giggling

"Why don't we just get there at the same time so neither of us are rotten?" I said laughing along with her.

"If you insist." she said and laughed once more. We boarded the boat and the captain lead us basically no where in particular. I put Cayley down and led her to the table that was set up for us, the waiter came out and poured a glass of water for each of us and brought out a big plate of shrimp and cocktail sauce.

"Appetizers, haha this won't hold me for 5 minutes." Niall said.

"Of course not, haha your like a eating machine that never gets full." she said while taking a piece of shrimp and eating it. We chatted about our home life and had some laughs. I was having a good time and i could tell she was too. The main course came out, Chicken Parmesan. We ate in silence until Cayley bursts out laughing and pointing at me.

"What??" I asked confused.

"You have food all over your face, messy messy!" she took a napkin and wiped my face still laughing.

"Haha it happens, thanks love." she continued laughing and I had to join in it was so contagious. We finished up our main course and then music began playing.

"May I have this dance??" I asked putting my hand out for her, she took it and we started slow dancing.

--Cayley's POV--

The date with Niall was going great, even with food all over his face he was cute, he was sweeter than I thought, his acceent was so cool and I love it, I'm falling for him more and more each second. When he asked me to dance of course i accepted, hoping things would go well, the song was 'Moments' by One Direction of course, so romantic but the song was also sad so I tuned out the words and just focused on Niall and he was focused on me.