Chapter 16

Author's Note: Everyone! Want to give a little shout out to _Harry_Styles_Lover because she helps me get in the mood to write and me and her are writing a book together called 'Once in a Lifetime' Go check it out! :) Anyway here's chapter 16. I hope many of you aren't made because of the cliffhanger! :) Comment&Vote

I stared at the picture of Niall making out with a big boob blonde skunk! (Sorry I don't cuss). I stared at the picture, I couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry.." Nikki said, pulling me in for a hug, I stepped back, so many emotions came over me: sad,angry,hurt,betrayed,etc.

"W-when? Last night?!" I stared at Liam and he nodded slowly, my heart just stopped. I heard someone behind me, I turned around and Niall was standing there his eyes wide he knew what I just saw on Nikki's phone and he looked scared. "YOU!" I yelled at him. "Your a freaking cheater!" my hands was in fists, Nikki grabbed ahold of me, knowing what I was capable of.

"Cayley, let me explain." he said with tears in his eyes, why was he hurt?? He was the one who cheated!

"I don't want to hear anything from you!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face, I could tell those words stung him. Harry, Louis, and Zayn all came running in.

"What happened??!" Harry said, looking at Nikki trying to hold me back.

"He CHEATED that's what happened!! I've been cheated on before! I thought you was different Niall, guess I was stupid to believe myself for once!" I sobbed and fell to the floor defeated. "Why?.." I asked.

"It was her fault, she came onto me!" he said coming towards me, I jumped up and backed away from him.

"Get away.." my teeth was clenched and my hands turned back into fists, Louis came up from behind me and grabbed me using all his strength to hold me back. "You...you dirty little cheater." I whispered loud enough so Niall could here me, my heart was in a million of pieces right now. How could he do that to me?? I thought he loved me.. Apparently I was dead wrong, I needed to get out of here. I broke Louis's grip using one of my Karate moves and ran out of the house, I heard Niall call out my name telling me to come back, I kept running until I reached my Aunt's house. I ran up stairs and into my room slamming the door and locking it, I cried and cried until I cried myself to sleep.

*************

I woke up the next morning in a daze, did Niall really cheat on me? Yes, yes he did. I started crying again, I turned on my phone and I had 12 un-read messages and 6 missed calls. 3 of the calls was from Niall, One from Nikki, another from Harry, and another from Louis. 6 messages was from Niall, one from Zayn, one from Liam, one from Harry, one from Louis, and two from Nikki. I ignored them all and got on twitter. 30,000 new followers, most of the tweets I was mentioned in was good ones, there was a few bad but I ignored those. I went to Niall's twitter page and so much hate tweets he was getting about cheating on me, I felt kind of sorry for him but happy at the same time, I decided to post a new tweet.

'Guys leave @NiallOffical alone, he may have broke my heart but he doesn't need all this hate.' I pushed send and after a couple of minutes I already got over 1,000 re-tweets and lots of comments. I didn't bother reading them, I laid back down on my bed and cried re-thinking of why he would do that to me, I heard a knock on the door.

"Cayley let me in." my Aunt's voice came through.

"No! Go away!" I yelled, I heard her sigh and walk away, a few minutes later she came back.

"I'm going to leave this food here for you." she set it down and walked away.

--Niall's POV--

Why did I have to get drunk?? Why did that gross girl have to push herself onto me? Why did the Paparazzi have to take pictures of it? Why won't Cayley listen to me?? I looked at my twitter and saw how much hate tweets I was getting and that broke my heart even more, I saw Cayley mentioned me and looked at it, it made me smile a bit that she defended me but sadness took back over.