My Ex-Stepfather

By shyla_stories

Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 pt.2*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chaper 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83*
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88*
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97*
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Q&a
Holy mother of all the dimples and wispy curls!
Family tree
SEQUEL!

Chapter 30

117K 3.1K 577
By shyla_stories

Harry-

"I'll be right back." I mumble before leaving Angel behind with Niall as I walk briskly after Xander, "Xander wait." I call out as he approaches his car.

"What the fuck you want?"he asks as he crosses his arms, I run my hand through my hair as I try not to knock the cocky look off of this son of a bitch's face.

"I don't want Angel to be hurt again and I know you not only have the power to hurt her but what you've already done would as well."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but it doesn't matter, you win alright?" Xander sneers and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I win?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"You and I both know you want her and now she's going to be living with you so you can make your moves on her whenever you like." He points out and honestly, I hadn't even thought about that. All I want is for her to be safe and happy as well as Ariel who is happiest when his sister is around.

"She's my son's sister, I would never-"

"I heard how you were acting at the shoot, my agent was there making sure they didn't do anything too scandalous that would hurt my career." He informs me, I cross my arms over my chest and square off towards him.

"Yea, more scandalous then fucking someone old enough to be your mother. You of all people know what Angel has been through and you cheat on her?" I spit, Xander's eyes go wide and he looks around to make sure no one is watching.

"Look I don't know where you heard this from-" He begins but I quickly cut him off not wanting him to start spewing his bullshit at me.

"I have confirmation, I'm just waiting on the photos before I tell her." I reply before shooting him a cocky grin, he takes a step towards me and tilts his head.

"You can take your confirmation and shove it up your ass Harry, we'll see who she believes. Her boyfriend that's been absolutely perfect to her until her brother was dropped on her or her jealous and possessive ex-stepfather." He smirks before leaning towards me a bit more, "I can't wait to make her scream my name in your house. She's a real animal you know? Oh wait, you don't." he adds and before I know it my fist is connecting with his left eye, he curses as he falls back against his car and I step towards him with a menacing glare.

"Talk about her like that again and I'll give you a matching set." I seethe before turning around and heading back to the front door.

"Fucking asshole, I have a shoot for Sports Illustrated later." Xander shouts after me.

"Cool story bro." I shout back before walking into the house, Angel glares at me with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Did you really have to hit him?" She challenges as I fall back into the couch.

"If you heard what he said you would of wanted me to hit him harder, trust me love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
314K 7.8K 37
[NSFW] SLOW-BURN SMUT. BOOK ONE IN ONLY ANGEL TRILOGY. Beau is a twenty-four year old who moves to New York City to pursue her dreams of journalism...
Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
93.5K 2.9K 15
The media thought they knew the story of super star Harry Styles and model/student Townes Brennan. Little did they know that it was a lie, a cover m...