Sparks ✔️ EDITING

By RosaRay2

"I'm not stuck up, I'm a gentleman," he replied, smirking. "Isn't it a dying breed?," I asked, picturing Maso... More

P R E F A C E
C H A P T E R 1 | Beyonce Wanna Be Girl
C H A P T E R 2 | Saving the Best To Last
C H A P T E R 3 | Third Wheeling
C H A P T E R 4 | What Are The Odds?
C H A P T E R 5 | Elephant Ears
C H A P T E R 6 | Gentleman
C H A P T E R 7 | Trust
C H A P T E R 8 | I Felt Perfect
C H A P T E R 10 | He Broke Me
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69

C H A P T E R 9 | Pathetic

3.8K 178 40
By RosaRay2

Payton's POV

"Your going to Bella's house today, right?" I asked Jake.

"Yeah, but you don't need to tell me the plan again," he replied.

"I need you to understand what to do, if we wanna ruin her, we need to know what she's hiding," I finalised as I paced around my room.

"I don't want to do this Pay," he groaned and collapsed into my bed.

"No, you are not backing out now, she already accepted her request to come over," I pointed a finger at him. "I don't even know why since you yelled at her last time, but that makes your job easier," I laughed. "She's so pathetic," I smirked.

"Honestly Payton, why do you want to ruin her?" He said a bit louder.

"She made Jasmine, Casey and Mike turn on me, plus she left us at the fair.All I did was state facts. She doesn't eat , she's a freak," I laughed,fixing my hair in my bedroom mirror.

"No, you are the freak. Why do you even want revenge? Be the bigger person. You decided to offend her and I get why she walked away. You didn't have to pull me in the car and leave her, you should have apologized," Jake explained as he got up and stood behind me. I could see him staring at me in the mirror.

"For what, stating facts? Whose side are you on, pick one," I demanded as I twirled around to face him.

"I am not on either of the sides, I don't want anything to do with this. You are being too dramatic with all this, trying to ruin this innocent girl, who are you?" He yelled as he stepped closer, making me take a step back.

His dark eyes were angry. I could tell straight away.

"You are not backing out now," I said sharply.

"You know what, we are done," he said in a monotone.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered and stared at him as he began to slip his promise ring off.

"I want nothing to do with you. Stay away from my friends,especially Bella," he ordered and placed the ring on my dresser. "I am just done," he repeated, quieter now with less anger.

"If you leave my room, there is no going back," I called behind him not moving and closer.

"I wouldn't want to, you are a psycho," he explained, walking out.

"I'll do this plan by myself, screw you!" I screamed, as I walked after him.

"Nice to know," he replied, ran down stairs and slammed the front door, leaving me in my room alone.

He chose his way. He made his decision on leaving me for her. Bella has everything.She has the school worshiping her and her friend are slaves.

She is the most stuck up girl I know, she can die for all I care. Our friendship was all fake, I dragged her on to find out her deepest darkest secrets and destroy her reputation. That's what I am going to do. I need to find a way in her room.It's going to be hard, but all worth it.

While walking down her house, I saw miss popular walking towards her car and I hid behind a tree, waiting for her car to roll down the street.This was way easier than expected. I noticed that there was no way I will get through the window, so I got a better idea.I walked over toward the front door and knocked. A lady opened the door and smiled.

"Hello, do you need something?" I am guessing Bella's mother asked.

"Is Bella home?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Maybe, who's asking?"

"Patricia,one of her friends," I lied.

"She just left but you are welcome to wait in her room," she smiled.

"Thank you!"

"You look familiar, have we met before?"

"Yeah, we met when Bella and I were skyping," I explained.

"I thought the girl was called Payton."

"No, they stopped being friends around two weeks ago," I frowned,lying.

"That's too bad, well, If you need anything I will be in the living room," she stated.

I tried not to laugh when I started to climb the stairs. Her whole family is pathetic. You would think her mum had common sense into not inviting strangers in, but alright.

It was just so easy. I walked into her room and rolled my eyes. I wanted to vomit. I feel bad for her,waking up everyday in this...dump. I started rummaging through her room and came across a picture.

There was a male, a boy and a girl. Confused, I went through her bookshelf trying to find any information in the guy. He looked like Bella, but it couldn't be her father cause she never mentioned him before. I figured that she doesn't know who her father is, but maybe she did and never told me. In some twisted way I felt betrayed and untrusted.

I was about to give up since I haven't found anything useful, but then I thought. If I was hiding something where would i hide it. I would hide it in a secret room, but if i was dumb like Bella, I would have hid it somewhere in my bed. I quickly tore the sheets off and lifted up her mattress, revealing a book. Almost like a diary? Oh Bella, you really are pathetic. Laughing, I picked the book up and threw it in my purse. To make it look like no one was here, I made her bed and organized everything like before.

"Hey mum, " I heard Bella say from upstairs..

"Hey, there's a friend in your room." her mum stated.

"Who?"

"A girl named Patricia, I met her over skype," her mother explained.

"No, no, no,"Bella yelled, running up the stairs. But before she could reach her door, I built up enough nerves to jump out her window,and run down the pebble path.

Success. I cannot believe I got away with that...and with something so important to her.

I saw her look out the windows as I ran.Only a few scrapes were visible, It wasn't a very high jump anyways. I sat down on a tire that was tied to a branch tree.

I started reading page after page. It was full of her insecurities and secrets she kept from me. Nothing was there about that male though and I had the feeling he can be the person to destroy her. I pulled out the picture of him I found in her scrapbook.He had brown hair like Bella and green eyes like Bella's brother. It had to be her father. It had to.

"Who do you think you are, Patricia," someone screamed, grabbing the journal out of my hands. I turned around in shock to see Bella's face full of anger."I cannot believe you right now," she added.

"Don't play the innocent act Bella," I ordered.

"No, stop. You don't get to sneak into my room and steal my stuff then blame me for everything. I was a friend to you. I helped you through things, I never abandoned you.You are the problem here, you brought up my 'starving', you left me at the fair, you snuck into my room to ruin me. How could you?" She cried.

"Oh please, not everything is about you. You took my friends. You made them turn on me. Jake broke up with me cause of you. He went on about me not ruining your reputation. He kept saying how I'm a freak and I shouldn't have hurt you. Well heads up sweetie, I don't care if your life falls apart. I don't care if you tell everyone what I did. Because at the end, they'd love you anyways and I'll always be the backup. I was the leader. They did everything I told them to do. And then they met you, pretty popular Isabella, and I was history," I screamed at her.

"That's not my fault. It's yours for treating them like slaves. You might be their 'leader' but I am their friend. I don't control them like robots, maybe if you look at yourself in the mirror once in awhile you will see what everyone else sees. You only care about yourself, and stealing my journal to put you on top, you just proved my point. Go and feel sorry for yourself, go and continue to make life miserable. At least I will have friends to help me through," she declared as she kept coming closer and closer towards me.

Once she sad that last sentence, I couldn't help myself. I brought my hand so far up and threw it back onto Bella's face, making a loud noise. My hand went numb from how hard I had hit her. She looked up, holding the side of her face and shook her head.

"What happened to you," she mumbled, tears building up, as she marched up the pebbled path.

"You did," I softly replied.

I was in shock for hitting her that I didn't move until I heard her back door slammed shut.

Quickly, I ran up the hill and across the street. I ran so hard my legs started to feel weak. I ended up in a field and just broke down crying. I lost everything. My friends,myself and everyone's trust.

I hit a person in the face.I made contact and I promised myself I would never do that. She made me like this. She made me angry. Once everything came back to me, I got a hold of myself and took the picture of the guy from my pocket. I turned it around and saw an address. If she wants to take everything from my life, I will take everything from her life .

And this guy will make it miserable, I can sense it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
9.8K 213 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...
107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
3.7K 427 46
H. R #268 ! *Fangirling so hard * 😂 Everyone deserves a happy ending but not everyone may get it. A love triangle between a girl and two brothers...