Twisted Fairytale (Snow White...

By grace5151

The kingdom of Hyoushou is located in the far North of Clarines, holding bonds as great allies. Happy as anyo... More

Character Description
Chapter 1 - One Last Cheerful Day
Chapter 2 - Learning about Clarines
Chapter 3 - First Prince of Clarines
Chapter 4 - Unforgetable Night of Loss
Chapter 5 - Meeting Zen and the Group
Chapter 6 - A Boy
A/N
Chapter 7 - Ryu
Chapter 8 - "Guest" Princess of Clarines
Chapter 9 - Sensei and Friend
A/N
Chapter 10 - First Lesson With Ryu!
Chapter 11 - Planning a Ball
Chapter 12 - Under the Starry Sky
Christmas Special pt. 1
Christmas Special pt. 2
Chapter 13- Blush
New Years! 2017
Chapter 14- Hello!
School
Tokyo Ghoul!
Chapter 15- Training
Chapter 16- Sleep and Time Issues
2k!!
Chapter 17- Greater Power With Warnings
Chapter 18- Stay With Me... Please...
Chapter 19- Teach Me
Chapter 20- Learning Swordsmanship
Chapter 21- Rivals? Pt. 1
Chapter 22- Rivals? pt.2
I Got Tagged
Sorry and Thanks
Chapter 23- Rivals Meet *Author-chan screams*
I got tagged
Chapter 24- The Day of the Ball pt.1
I Got Tagged
9k
Chapter 24- The Day of the Ball pt.2
Chapter 25- Search Party
Chapter 26- Where Are You?...
Don't Forget Me (Not a chapter)
Chapter 27- Traveling Past Countries To You
Chapter 28- Rising From Hell
Chapter 29- Manipulation
Chapter 30- Woman
16K
Chapter 31- A Voice
Chapter 32- Revealing Clues and Memories
Chapter 33- Moments Away
Chapter 34- Meeting Eyes
Chapter 35- Blinded
Chapter 36- Almost There...
Chapter 37- Murder Mask
Chapter 38- Falling Away
Chapter 39- My Angel
Chapter 40- Nearing to a "Happy Ending"
Halloween Special
Chapter 41- Marriage
Chapter 42- Not her
Chapter 43- A New Color
Chapter 44- SHUT UP!
Chapter 45- It's Time
Chapter 46- Intruders and Deaths
Chapter 47- Isolation
Cover change
Chapter 48- Sorrowful Hope
Chapter 49- Answers
A/N
Chapter 51- Real Illusion
Chapter 52- Battle Cries
Chapter 53- To be Continued...
Q & A!!!
Q & A (The "A"- Answered)
SEQUEL
100K~!

Chapter 50- Youth

235 8 7
By grace5151

Third person POV
Akuma's soul was transported into a whole new world, leaving behind her physical form back in Clarines, body like a corsepe. For she sacraficed her life to enter the realm of chaos. The realm and land of hatred and ice cold hearts. (Like Kyoya from OHSHC :p)

"... Still as traumatizing as ever." Akuma made a light joke to attempt calming her nervous muscles that memeroized ever horrid memory and sensation. But, that joke simply failed.

"WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!" Forthwith, cloaked females in dark shades of grey and black assembled together to surround the bright pink-red haired princess whose aura carried scars.

"..." Akuma remained motionless, mind silent.

"LET'S GO BACK HOME! HOME! HOME TO WHERE YOU SHALL RETURN TO FINISH YOUR DUTY!" (Tokyo Ghoul Trigger Streaks! Go!) The cloaked women only exposed their wide and horrifying grins, lips slender. 

The group closed in on Akuma, limiting her space. They walked in a weird pattern, no straight order like what an army or normal human being would do. (Example of how they walk is like how a chicken chooses to cross through the road and tries to dodge every car while not using the crosswalk. Like me or possibly you.)

"Tch... You women are still as loud as f*ck! All you need is a bit of fire to warm your cold puppet hearts!" Akuma shouted, eyes raging with a purposeful determination, using her magic to produce mass heat and fire around to her to block off the wooden dolls. Her stance and overwhleming aura spoke to the puppets, as if they should rule under her despite it never happening since they despised Akuma.

The cloaked women quicky fled away from Akuma, standing far enough for the flames to not reach them. Their grins dropped into a frown. However, they began to go down onto their knees, one by one. Akuma was on guard, summoning a sword at the ready.

'Where is she? Which direction will she-'

*Drip*

"......" Akuma's eyes were broad and wide open from shock. She touched her cheek, feeling warmth of driplets of red wine stream down her porcelain skin.

"Welcome back Akuma~! It's been so long despite your visit being so soon~!" A cheery and high pitched voice exclaimed, cloak showing more superiority with the designs shown.

"Tch! Where is she? Where did you lock her up?" Akuma growled, switching her grip on the sword.

"Now, now! No need to rush! You've just gotten here! We've been treating that dear child with care~! More care than what we did to you that-"

"I said, WHERE IS SHE?!" Akuma roared, summoning a second sword.

"Oh dear Akuma~... You never do learn do you~?" The high tiered cloaked woman gave a sweet yet sickly smile, placing her index finger to her lips. "Your temper is truly ugly~! I hate ugly things~!" The woman pointed to Akuma, indicating her hatred towards the lonesome girl.

"And you'll never learn that you're f*cking insane- *Clash*" The cloaked woman unsheathed a sword from underneath her cloak without a moment of hesitation within her steps to violently attack Akuma. However, Akuma brought up one of her swords to block the firece strike, grunting and relief that she has quick reactions when in battle.

Quickly, Akuma jumped back, giving herself space from the wicked smile that stared her down. The woman threw the sword, aiming for Akuma's head, but it landed straight through another cloaked woman's skull. The other remaining cloaked women did not move a muscle, for they were instructed by a connection to not interfere or move with this brawl.

"Akuma darling~! It is futile if we fight here! If you kill me now, you'll never be able to get Kiroyuki back~! Fufufu~!" The woman cheered, walking to the sword in the skull, pulling it out without any struggle or care.

"Just spill out whatever you have to say already!" Akuma growled, shifting the positions of her feet as the cloaked woman walked around Akuma in a distant clock.

"I would love to tell you where Kiroyuki is, but it's not as easy as you'd think to take her back to the living world~!"

"I knew that coming here, it wouldn't be easy and that I might die, but I'm still willing to take her back." Akuma declared, eyes flaring with determination.

"Oho~! I do love the look in your eyes! I love love love it! Makes me want to gorge your lovey rubies out~!" The woman gleamed with a twisted smile, hugging the sword, covered in blood.

'Disgusting...' Akuma thought to herself, tightening her grip on the two swords she held onto.

"It sure makes me wonder though... What changed your heart to want to fix your mistakes since birth?" The woman grinned even more, twirling in circles.

"That doesn't concern you at all...!" Akuma scoffed.

"Why don't we make a deal~? It will surely help you to get back the dear girl! Hehe~!"

"... What kind of deal...?" Akuma asked, suspicion lacing within her words.
—————

"...... Lord brother Izana!!!" Zen burst into Izana's study, breathless. The rest of the gang followed behind him, some panting and some with serious facial expressions.

"... What brings you all to come barging into my study so violently? You are quite lucky that I did not station the gaurds outside-" Izana sighed, but his sentence being cut off.

"Izana! Please tell us the truth..." Zen went closer to his older brother's desk, eyes desperate which reflected on everyone else's faces. "Did Akuma come to you just earlier?"

"No. She didn't. What is it that you need her for if you all are so breathless?" Izana stood up, walking up and towards the window to view out to the bright and majestic full moon.

" We need answers! Answers that will help us find and rescue Kiroyuki!" Mitsuhide responded, voice firm.

"....." Ryu stood behind everyone, uneasy. He began to feel lightheaded from all the conflict, eyes staring at the ground only. The shouts and conversation around him was barely audio to his ears, slowly blocking out the world around him as his eyes drooped down.

"... *Sigh* Fools..." Izana muttered under his breath, but it was barely audioable for the others.

"What did you-" Zen's eyebrows furrowed.

"I would not of had imagined you of all
people— Zen to not use your brain! How disapointing." Izana stated, arms crossed.

"I-"

"You six speak as if you are forgetting someone. Someone who keeps fighting a battle all on their lonesome. They suffer emotionally, mentally and physically." Izana turned to glare at everyone, eyeing Ryu whose face did not hold a good complexion.

"....." Everyone remained silent, realizing the words that Izana spoke of, hearts trembling in sharp guilt.

"Akuma..." They all whispered at once except for Ryu.

"Ryu." Izana called out to, earning a hesitant response. "Why don't you share your thoughts? It looks as if you'll grow more pale if you do not speak and let loose your emotions from that bottle of yours." Izana suggested, but the tone he used was more like a command. Ryu nodded his head, taking a deep breath.

"I-I've been wanting to say this for awhile, but I was too scared to mention anything... I think that Akuma is v-very lonely despite being here. That she isn't able to rely on someone here completely because we are m-more focused on K-Kiroyuki... But, from earlier when we cornered her... I think the wall between us and her only grew taller and wider. We scared her and now I think she'll be even more lonely now..." Ryu exhaled, unable to make eye contact with anyone.

"Ryu..." Obi muttered under his breath, amazed at how Ryu was able to express himself in such way.

"..... Follow me." Izana ordered, opening the door to exit out of the study, having the others follow. "I wasn't suppose to help you six, but there was a bend in the rules from her, herself." Izana said, walking down the hall, making to sure be cautious of what he said around each corner they turned.

"So Akuma did meet you before we came to you?" Shirayuki questioned.

"Yes, Akuma did. She said you six inquired of her knowledge and ended up spilling out a bit too much. I suppose she also told you of her past and connection to Kiroyuki?" Izana quickly eyed the group's facial expression, seeing the guilt plastered onto their young faces.

"It was an accidental confession of her history." Obi replied, thinking back to the broken and torn girl who wept and jumped off the balcony not too long ago.

"Wait a second." Zen said. "Isn't this the direction to your chambers, Lord brother?" Zen asked, eyes confused, yet still concerned.

"Yes, we are heading to my chambers. And please do not make any unnecessary noises when we enter." Izana ordered. "And try to refrain yourself from screaming at all cost."

"Screaming?" Kiki questioned.

"Yes, screaming." Izana repeated his words, opening the door to the chambers, having them walk towards his bedroom.

"*Gasp* Akuma-" Shirayuki was about to call out to the girl whose long and light pink-red hair stood out, spread across the pillows and bed. Luckily, she caught herself from from shouting.

"What is Akuma doing here?!" Obi hushed his voice harshly, noticing how silent Ryu was and how his figure stood motionless like a firm rock.

"... Izana... What are these markings on her neck...?" Ryu monotonously said, eyes wavering.

"What?!" Izana hurriedly rushed next to the bedside, eyes widened with panic.

"What the hell is that thing?! It's glowing?" Obi stated, blood turning cold.

"... Akuma....." Shirayuki gently yet weakly called out to, eyes watering.

"Is there anyway to treat this?" Kiki hopelessly asked, hoping for a positive response.

"I-I've never seen or read anything like this... I don't think this is something that herbs can heal." Shirayuki answered, being embarced lightly by Zen.

"... This wasn't suppose to happen! The markings shouldn't have grown!" Izana gritted his teeth, thinking of any possible course of action to take. And for once, his composure in front of others was not so firm and tall.

"Please explain to use what is happening! Tell us about Akuma's and Kiroyuki's situation." Zen quielty exclaimed, voice growing broader and more serious.

"She's dead." The six's facial expression dropped, Shirayuki competely unable to control her tears at this point. Their bodies, frozen in ice. "At least, she's not alive in this world. Her soul has been transported to another realm where she was locked up during her childhood. A realm of which she said to hold only chaos, death, and torture."

"So, when she comes back, she'll come back alive..?" Ryu asked, expression unseen.

"... That I do not know." Izana sighed, placing his hand to his forehead.

"Then what is the point of going to such realm?" Kiki questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"Akuma left because she wanted to fix things! She hates herself for making this group feel broken by being here! She believes she doesn't belong here! Her wavelength doesn't match yours is what she said to me when we had a secret discussion about all of this conflict... Akuma wanted to make things 'right'." Izana bursted out, exhaling deeply with his eyes shut from frustration.

"But we didn't-"

"No... We pushed her away..." Ryu said, voice trembling. "We didn't even noticed how much we hurt her... We cornered her, asking about Kiroyuki, making it seem as if her feelings weren't important to us. That Kiroyuki would be better for us if she were still here. She must be blaming herself..." Ryu silently cried, being comforted by Kiki and Shirayuki.

"......" Everyone was silent, shocked at how dense they were at such crucial time. Of all people, they should have seen the hurt and sadness in one's eyes.

"Is there any way to track her down in that realm?" Obi asked, looking at Ryu.

"I'm afraid that I don't have the power to do such-" Izana began.

"I can take you there." A sudden voice popped up into the room and conversation, earning seven heads that whipped around in shock.
(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"H-H-HANAYUKI?!" Everyone shouted, Obi choking on his saliva.

"Hello everyone~! It's been a while!" She smiled, eyes glimmering with life.

"How can you be so nonchalant that you just popped out of nowhere?!" Obi exclaimed, grinning with joy and disbelief.

"Hm? Because it's simple to-"

"That's not what I meant." Obi sweat dropped, cheeks hinted with the slightest bit of pink.

"Never mind me being here suddenly." Hanayuki dismissed her sudden appearance, walking towards the grand bed. The bed where sleeping beauty laid with sorrow hidden in her chest.

"... Silly girl..." Hanayuki sighed, touching the cold forehead of the pink-red haired girl, chanting a small spell for which the gang could barely hear.

"... I can't believe she's actually here..." Obi whispered, eyes still not believing that the girl he met back in Hyoushou is here in front of him. Zen barely heard Obi's words, silently adoring how Obi found interest in another woman to hopefully open up to.

"... She's still alive in the other realm for which those in Hyoushou calls Crepacuore. Women who hearts have been betrayed of corrupted chaos remain in that realm like lost children who yearns for love... Akuma is different than these women. Younger yes, and yes she did yearn for love, but not in the way of it becoming twisted. She yearned to be loved by who she was, but hatred consumed her heart, blinded by everything and hating everything... The women whose goal is to find lovers and feed on their love is quite brutal and Akuma's hatred of not wanting the same type of love conflicts them. She was merely nothing to them, thus being tormented day and night." Hanayuki took a deep breath in and exhaled, turning to face everyone. "I know about this all because I have the ability to look into the past of those within the bloodline of Hyoushou's chosen princesses. I'm like a guardian." Everyone gave an 'oh' face, speechless.

"So, basically, Akuma wanted love in general to feel warmth and happy while the more um, corrupted ones wanted love to feed on to cause chaos and to grow stronger?" Mitsuhide asked to clarify.

"Correct. I can transport us all there, but the negative energy will drain your stamina. And it's only a one time journey for normal humans like you all, so, once I transport one of you back here, you cannot return to that place or else you'll end up dying horribly. Especially if Kiki and Shirayuki wanted to go back... You two would only become wandering lost souls who would feed on love." Hanayuki explained, turning back to Akuma.

"... I can see that you guys pushed Akuma away, but I will not be angered of your actions just yet since you all are willing to redeem yourself now... But, will you all be willing to go into such traumatizing land?" Hanayuki held a serious and stoned face, eyes and lips firm.

"... No matter how scary it is, I want to save both Akuma and Kiroyuki... Because, they both helped me even when things are frightening for them!" Ryu exclaimed, eyes filled with a fiery determination.

"We will all go! We cannot leave behind our friends in such misery!" The gang responded.

"I'm going too. I'll have Lord Haruka take control for the meantime... It isn't right of me to have wanted to enter this conflict from the start to not help now." Izana stood up, heading for a quick meeting with Lord Haruka. "Hanayuki, give everyone here half an hour to gear up."

"Of course your highness." Hanayuki bowed and had everyone gear up and supply for the dangerous journey, staying next to the cold body who slept in a nightmare.
—————

"... What kind of deal...?" Akuma asked, suspicion lacing within her words.

"Hehe~!" The woman giggled, signaling for the others to laugh along, creating a creepy and eerie atmosphere.

"Why... I want..." The woman inched closer to Akuma, step by step, gliding gracefully like a jellyfish to come an inch away from Akuma's face.

"I. Want. Your. Youth~!"

"Hah?!" Akuma backed away from the woman, not comfortable with the deal. "How will that benefit me?!"

"Well well well~! Kiroyuki will be set free and I'll give you five minutes— No! Ten minutes to run out of the territory to try to return home before I chase you~! And! I won't place that obstacle for you! But of course, if you do get her out of here, your soul might be stuck here for at least hmmm, five years~! It is a gamble if you do get stuck here though! You just have to be careful of the hands~!"

"........" Akuma gritted her teeth, in a dilemma as the women laughed at her. They laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and LAUGHED!

'..... As much as I hate it.... It is the greatest advantage I can possibly get... After all, there's just no way for me to escape that obstacle... There's just no way!' Akuma stabbed her sword straight into the dusty ground of the gray and rocky terrain.

"Fine.... You have a deal, but you must keep your part of the deal." Akuma strained her eyes with confidence, afraid deep inside her heart. "And if you do place that obstacle on me... I will make it a horrible 5 years for you too." Akuma glared.

"Hehehehehe~!" The woman's voice went a pitch lower, grinning happily like a madwoman.

"The contract has been made..." A sudden red light flashed from the leader and emitted from her hands, a smile gracing her half unseen face.

"W-what the?!" Akuma gasped, yearning for air. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Akuma felt her head spin, limbs feeling strained and pulled on.

"Finally finally finally! Youth! Youth! I'll finally be able to obtain your beauty~! Your gorgeous colors!"

The woman gave a loud laugh, a laugh filled with joy of a mad scientist. She threw off her cloak as her gray hair turned to a dark obsidian color, shining despite the lack of sunlight in the realm.

"Perfect~...." She licked her lips, exhaling lovingly.

"... Uugh!" Akuma fell to her knees, gasping for air violently. "I'm surprised...that even if you...took my 'youth'...nothing much happened to...me..." Akuma panted, breathing within every few words she said.

"True that you aren't an old crippled woman right now which is unfortunate, but your hair is drained from its previous beauty has it not?" Akuma gasped, seeing the pink-red color hair drain as the it was being dominated by a silver-white color.

"Plus, if you're not careful, you can gain really bad wounds that will drag you down unlike when you're at full health of being youthful~!" The woman grinned, adoring her new self.

"Now... Take me to Kiroyuki." Akuma stood up, struggling with the sensation that lingered in her body from her energy being drained.
—————

"Everyone ready?" Hanayuki asked, gaining a nod from each individual. Quickly, she chanted a quick spell and they all disappeared within moments from Earth, their physical bodies leaving with them.

Within seconds, the eight individuals made it to the realm, Crepacuore. Immediately, they sensed the negativity and coldness of the land, some stumbling on their own feet when arriving suddenly.

"Woah... This place doesn't have an ounce of light or color to it!" Mitsuhide exhaled, voice full of disbelief.

"There is no sense of comfort being here at all." Shirayuki said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Everything is so gray and dull. It's a depressing sight." Kiki commented.

"We need to start heading South to the fortress of these wicked women. There will be a possibility of meeting Akuma there-"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"What the hell?!" Obi exclaimed, surprise to hear such loud and clear scream when the clear land of gray rocks held no sign of living beings.

"Apparently Akuma has not yet made it to the fortress, but she is still somewhere far South towards the fortress." Hanayuki said, motioning for everyone to follow her.

'Akuma... Your scream was filled with agony... Whatever happened to you just now?' Ryu quietly thought to himself.

A/N
Crepacuore (The other realm): Italian for heartbreak

Sorry that I haven't published anything in a long time. Things got busy and then a bunch of chaos happened when trying to write this chapter.

But! I hope you enjoyed it!

(The chapter kinda seems rushed to me and I apologize if so. The chapter at first was crumbling down with a different format than how it is now, but I changed it last minute, so the timing and way I expressed the events in this chapter kinda seems "Eh".)

Thank you for reading!
Edited (Hopefully)
4/1/18 (EASTER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 697 35
Is it a sin to find beauty in the darkness? To look beyond the appearance of people, of things, and simply fall in love with what lies beyond the sur...
150K 4.7K 40
I push up slowly, still dizzy. A hand pulls me up. I sluggishly swing at it in an attempt to escape. They catch my hand and squeeze my wrist forcing...
5.2K 455 39
A cynical Necromancer with a terrible secret. An optimistic Crown Prince crumbling under the pressure. A talented mage living in the shadow of his y...
110K 3.3K 41
"I'm different from any other princesses. I'm different from any other people. Am I even a human?" People have their own reason to live. What if a p...