Chapter 39- My Angel

Third person POV
"Is this... the end?" A solemn and quiet voice whispered as the the maiden fell, closing her eyes.

Tears. Tears... Tears were falling upwards from Akuma only. Both Kiroyuki's and Akuma's fate will end. For their time will end in a few seconds without the will to live on.

This is the absolute end of the story...

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU DIE!" The knight, the savior, the determined went into the front lines, throwing himself to danger.

Throwing away his ignorance of the bloodshed from his own hands, he cut down two of the robed men with all his little strength. He sprinted towards the edge of the tower where Rapunzel had fallen, but was blocked desperately.

"I WON'T LET YOU PASS! THAT DEMON WILL DIE FOR THE SINS SHE- GAH!"

Ryu, not having time to listen to Neil's useless rants, he punched his right cheek, making him fall to his bottom, stunned.

"A... ah! HOW DARE-" In attempt to stop Ryu once more, he was held against his will by two of the robed men.

"E-eh!? BETRAYED BY THE LOTS OF YOU BABOONS!?" Neil exclaimed, beyond furious.

"RYU!" The gang yelled, seeing the boy slowly disappeared from the sight of the edge. Although they already knew he would go down to save her, they didn't think their obstacles would lend a helping hand.

"Μην σπαταλάτε καθόλου αυτόν τον αμαρτωλό υπηρέτη. Γιατί σας παραγγείλω να συνδέσετε το αγόρι από το να κάνετε οποιαδήποτε κίνηση." A graceful and tangible voice of a woman spoke out, surprising those who stood.
(Do not unhand that sinful servant at all. For I order you to tie that boy up from making any movement.)

As if on cue, the two robed men who handicapped Neil pulled out chains, typing up his wrists and ankles together. The other robes men who were still alive, bowed down seeing Hanayuki.

"W-what is this?!" Zen questioned, clearly confused yet frantic about Ryu and Akuma.

"H-hanayuki!" Obi gasped, automatically wanting to hug her tight, but knew this was not the time.

"Where's my hello~?" Rosso pouted at Obi, but was ignored.

"Τα χέρια του χρόνου έχουν το έλεος για τα ταλαντούχα και αργή την πτώση των σπασμένων ζευγαριών. Δώστε μου τις δυνάμεις σας για να υπηρετήσετε ξανά την ερωμένη σας." Hanayuki, holding a serious glint in her eyes, flashed some unknown chants.
(May the hands of time have mercy for thy gifted and slow the fall of the broken pair. Lend me your powers to serve your mistress once more.)

Behind walked forth two other mysterious males alongside with Kuroiryuu whom the gang identified as the other sacred warriors they had yet to meet. How grand their entrance would be if this time wasn't so limited and rushed.

Up coming behind Hanayuki after her chant, four thin beams of blinding light flew over her shoulder and head, towards the edge of the high tower they stood on.