Chapter 24- The Day of the Ball pt.1

Third person POV
As the day of the ball arrived, everyone was a nervous or excited wreck of some sort. Glimmering dresses, suits, jewels, makeup, and scenery can never beat this lovely day. Everyone in the castle was busy for this day as they were only a few hours away from the big day. The two princes are busy with business and their dressing as Kiroyuki is touching up on her entertainment and attire.

-----
"Obi! I can't wear these clothes and I can't go to the b-ball!" Shaking in fright, Ryu was in distress of Obi forcing him to put on the desired clothes. For he is uncertain sincere he is no person of status.

"It's okay Ryu! You'll be fine since the gang and I have your back! It's this a good chance to rival with Prince Neil of Utopian?" Stopping himself with his cries of struggles, Ryu sighed and took the clothes as he held determined eyes.

"Can you get out then...." Ryu blankly looked at Obi as he bowed and jumped out of the window since why not? He's Obi for crying out loud like ducks!

Carefully putting on the fancy linen clothes that higher classes would wear, he wondered of how Kiroyuki would fare with the great deal of stress heading her way of the ball prepared just for her.

Ryu walked up to a full sized mirror and was shocked at his formal and saying appearance for he has never seen himself in such fancy clothing before. He continued to stare at himself in a curious manner and fixed the small dents on his attire. He flipped the cape back and let it flow back down as he smiled at the color and fashion combination that suited himself.

 He flipped the cape back and let it flow back down as he smiled at the color and fashion combination that suited himself

"I can't till to the ball then..." Smiling with grace, Ryu sighed and sat down onto his chair and tapped his fingers onto his desk with elegance.

-----
"Shirayuki, do you need help with the dress?" As Kiki entered Shirayuki's room, she carried over a green silk shawl and some jewelry within her pale hands and set them down onto the bed's surface.

"Yes please! I need help tightening and tying this corset!" Nodding her head in an understandingly manner, Kiki helped fasten Shirayuki's corset and set her down onto the stool in front of a vanity.

"Are you more comfortable with a bun or braid?" Shirayuki hummed in thought as Kiki brushed the red fiery hair.

"I'll have my hair in bun! Thanks Kiki!" Putting Shirayuki's red hair into a fancy and beautifully made bun and added a couple of shimmering pearls. Finishing it off with a small necklace, gloves, and beautiful pair of heels, Shirayuki's attire was complete.

"Thank you so much Kiki! Are you going to wear the formal attire of an attendee?" Since Kiki isn't fond of dresses, she would so very much rather wear a typical men's outfit for attendees.

"Yes I am. I'll be with Mitsuhide if you need anything. I must take my leave." Smiling before Kiki's leave, they both exchanged a few common words of their excitement and Kiki was off to meet up with her partner.