Halloween Special

Third person POV
It's been a few days ever since the war. Meaning, a few days ever since the gradually ending chaos.

But, unfortunately for Clarines, Neil had gone missing ever since typing him up and giving him to a few Clarines soldiers. The soldiers with the broken boy were found dead afterwards with slit throats. The trail of footsteps on the snow had only led to a mysterious end with no trace left.

Currently now, the gang alongside with Akuma or um Kiroyuki are currently at the border of Tanbarun. Oddly enough, Prince Raji and Sakaki has joined Zen and the others with a small travel.

The sun is setting quite quickly, getting sleepy little by little, ready for the night to take over for its retirement. For the night is slowly taking over of this advantage...
—————

"... tch! I'm sick and tired of traveling and traveling and traveling in this darn carriage over and over!" Akuma grumbled, resting her head on her palm while looking out the window she sat next to.

"Eheh." Shirayuki chuckled neevously, not sure how to respond to that.

Flashback
"Z-zen! Ryu! Obi! Everyone! You're alright! Thank goodness!" Shirayuki bolted up from her duty, throwing the clipboard she was holding onto the ground.

"Shirayuki!" Zen called out, overly joyed.

"I-I'm so glad you're alright!" The red haired girl cried, embracing the one she loves in her arms.

"I'm glad to see you're alright too Shirayuki. Thank you for taking care of the soldiers." Zen smiled warmly, relieved.

"N-no prob... lem?" Shirayuki's emerald eyes diverted over to behind Zen, seeing many unfamiliar faces and a somewhat familiar face.

"W... K... Kiroyuki? You're okay! Who are those men? Are... are you alri-" Shirayuki breathed out, feeling her tears whelm out even more.

'Why are Kiroyuki's eyes red? Weren't they blue? What happened to Kiroyuki? What horrors did she-'

"Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not Kiroyuki..." The red eyed girl said.

"Eh?" Shirayuki confusingly said. "I-I am sorry umm-"

"My name is not Kiroyuki but Akuma. The original owner to this body."

"Huh?" Shirayuki was perplexed. Original owner? Owner of a body? Shirayuki was uncertain if she was hearing things.

"And these four idiots here are my sacred warriors. Kuroiryuu, Rosso, Vert, And Gorm. They are warriors alongside with the soul of myself you see before you." Akuma said, pointing to each one of the warriors.

"Soul?" Shirayuki questioned.

"It's a long story eheh!" Rosso chuckled nervously.

"Ryu, Obi, And Zen told me about you. You're also a court herbalist of Clarines alongside with Ryu. It is also true that your hair is bright red. It is with utmost a honor to meet you." Akuma bowed, secretly seeing Gorm and Vert clap their hands.

"Um. Well. Akuma. It is also lovely to meet you. You have gorgeous eyes." Shirayuki said, smiling with acceptance.

"Pppftt! I can't hold it! Bwhahaha! I can't believe Lady Akuma is actually acting all lady like!" Vert yelled, laughing and laughing like a bear's roar.