Agent Q ⇝ Bts x Exo / Exo x B...

By jojopig

Agent Q is 17 years-old. She lives one life like none other; she has to disguise herself as different people... More

˗ˋˏ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 ˎˊ˗
TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"
꒰ Chapter 1: "Celestial" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "Introducing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Mind blowing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱
PLEASE READ
꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱
Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two
Notice
꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 15: "Trip to Dubai" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Missing" Part Two ꒱
Untitled
⭐️Fan Art
꒰ Chapter 16: "Rumours" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Taco" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱
Not part of the story, skip if want to.
꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Fight" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "Watermark" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Dainty" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "His Girlfriend" Part One꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "Mono " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Hacked" Part Two꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 24: "Shattered Love" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱
End: Ep 25 "Prologue "
Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩
Please read~

꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱

473 12 0
By jojopig

Q's POV

"How was your flight?Bumpy?"

"Did you meet your 'woman for life'?"

"Anything exciting?"

A bunch of questions spreads from my mouth nonstop. Only because I was so excited to meet Denial after so long.

"Nuna, slow down!You're being Jin Hyung! I can't keep up!And yes, No and yes!" Daniel responded like a maniac as he ate the jellies I gave him, two at once.

"Why I found that offensive, and what interesting thing did you discover when you were on your mission?"I joked and adjust my position as my eyes were glued to his statue.

"Well, it's not really interesting in fact, I found it annoying!You see, my mission was to keep an eye on the mafia group ' Cosa Nostra ' right?"He fixed his positioning too, peeking into my eye.

"Ya, that mafia group's activities are pretty weird recently, they have unexplainable weapons and money.Someone is backing them up. Those cocky assholes!" I grabbed my hair out of frustration and exhaled.

"Ya, and I found out who was backing them up! The company that was on Korea's top few, I think it's called 'R&P'" Daniel recalled as he stuffs another handful of jelly in his mouth.

"Hhmm,'R&P'company you say...Well, that explains a lot! Is that the thing 'interesting' thing you were talking about?"

"Nah, it's the Heir of the company that is annoying! I was buying coffee at a cafe which was near the Cosa Nostra's hideout and she just suddenly came by and started flirting with me. You don't know how disgusting she was. Her face was full of makeup and her hair was oily.You should see the vegetable that was stuck in her teeth, totally hideous." Daniel described in smolder as I imagined that pathetic look of hers right before me.

"Let me guess, the heir's name is Min Sue."

"Oh?How did you know Nuna?Wa, you really know everything!"Daniel looked up at me in admiration. His eyes were secretly sparkling in the dark contrasted night sky.

"Enough of this nonsense, we've reached.Come to the house and get ready, I want to introduce you to someone that you are familiar with."I parked my car in the garage and left to the gate.

"Is it the newcomer agent L, codename Life and with the code N? Waoh, I'm having some fun then."He joked and playfully smirked as his tilted came back straight.

"Welcome back, Miss Q and young master Ace, Master L, M, and V is waiting at the dining table.Please enjoy as we unpack Master Ace's luggage. "The butler and maids lined up as usual and greeted us with a polite smile.

Daniel darted into the house before any of the maid and butler realized and went to his room.

"Did we do anything wrong that offended master Ace?"The maids asked weakly amongst themselves, hoping not to get expelled.

"Nah, he's just urgent to use the bathroom.Would you please help me find my keys to car 304? I need to use it tomorrow."I requested and walked toward the dining room in lighted steps.

"Catch it!"

"Don't let it leave the room!"

"Look out!!!"

Voices were overlapping each other like the fallen dominos.I opened the door and a cat came bashing onto my face.

"I see that the cat is healed now?"I picked the cat by its neck and pass it back to Lay which was the closest to me.

"Yah the cat is healed but Q, while I was treating the cat, I found the cat poisoned," Lay read off his written report that he brought from his lab that Q specially made for him.

"What poison could be so deadly that you have to mention it?"I sat down massaging my own neck.

"It's Maitotoxin, a type that could kill people without leaving any trace and so far, there is no sign of the cure for it. Even I would have a problem treating it, but this cat is an exception."Lay patted and gently stroked the cat with the back of his palm.

Just when I was going to speak, Daniel bashed into the dining room.

"I hope I'm not late for the meat!" Daniel shouted sternly, looking towards the dishes.

Silents sinuously looped in the dining room.

"So are we eating or not?"V broke the dull leisurely, only distraught upon his food.

"Of course we are, you know how long it took me to prepare all of these ingredients?"Jin's entity elicited above the long tranquil sea they all sailed at.

"So you are that new agent Nuna brought.Didn't know that you were her type!"Daniel mumbled under his breath as he ate the wrapped meat and discerned Lay eccentrically.

"Of course, he's not Q's type.In fact, no one is her type except for K!" V seized Daniel with his aural faculty and added.

"That's not true. I actually have an ideal type for my boyfriend..." I butted in the topic because I heard my name.

"Then why don't I see you hanging out with any guys ?"Jin detected the gossip and joined the chat.

"That's because whenever I'm close to a guy, K would end up beating the hell out of them.Once, K beat up someone so bad that he had to stay in our Health & Well-being Center for 5 days."I reserved my mouth with pieces of beef.

"5 days?Even though he was treated there?Are you sure he needed that long?"Daniel and Jin opened their mouth and shook their head in a tedious motion, expressing their adamant.

>Auth J-They are really shocked because Poker's treatment center has better treating skills compared to any hospital in the world.They could treat most of the illness in an instant. That tells you how bad that man got beaten up.

Bonus-Q manages the treatment center and she was the one that invented all of the medicine.

"Health & well-being Center?" Lay extracted the topic out of the pile.Him being the 'Quiet guy', that was just eating suddenly got attentive in the conversation.

"Yah, you still don't know about it? " I halted my fork and knife beside the plate.

Lay nodded as a response.

"Hhmm, looks like Jin forgot to tell you about it. The Health &Well-being Centre is where all the miracle happens, and you are going to spending most of your time in there when your training ends."I explained in a modest manner.

"Nuna!"Daniel blurted out, throwing a rock at our forehead.

"There is a cat stealing my food."He whined and wiggled here and there in agony.

"The cat seems to be close to you for some reason... Uh, Daniel, you can keep the cat." I gestured my hands in absence, then smiled thinly-not showing my teeth.

"Really?! Thank you so much!"Daniel laughed and played with the cat with joy wrapping him.

Everyone looked at Daniel with a 'so cute' face. Thinking they were once like him too, innocent and carefree.

Ring Ring... Ring Ring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.7K 43
"Is it something bad?" I question. "Depends on how you take it." Jin replies, "Now, do you have any siblings?" I gave him an annoyed expression, "Y...
14.4K 274 29
On the first day of the 2023 year when they were going back home from his mother's house, Charles and Marta with their daughter Valentine had an abso...
40.8K 1.5K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...
3.3K 85 5
Y/N L/N; Codename "Velikan", was once part of a PMC named Shadow Company. After hearing the news about General Shepherd betraying 1-4-1, he left the...