Just Like An Angel

Da shawmilaforever67

When cocky, popular, team captain of the basket ball team Shawn Mendes, lays his eye on Camila Cabello; he an... Altro

Game on
Lust.. Or
Real
Bullshit
"Im okay."
3 words
Gone
Love.
Happy.. wait no?
Move on
Safe
Sure about you
Bad trip?
Torn apart
seven
Party on.
5 days.
Another goodbye
Woah.. WHAT??
It all came back
I do
The end

Needed this

6.4K 137 176
Da shawmilaforever67

Camila sat on her couch watching Friends, with her head leaned against her dads arm. Her father laughed non stop, she giggled quietly, faking her amusement. She watched the show but just couldn't help but feel this aching pain in her heart. God, why did this hurt so bad? It's not like he cheated on her.

can we talk? -S

I really miss you I just want to talk to you. I'm going crazy. I just feel like I'm not supposed to text you, but I want too. -S

"Mila." Her father spoke.

She put her phone down quickly. Looking up, she spoke. "Yes?"

"Talk to the kid." His eyes were warm.

She sucked in a breath.

His face softned a tad. "Let him talk to you at least. Whatever f-messed up thing he did, I know there's nothing that sucks worse than leaving things on a bad note. Maybe it was a mistake. Or maybe he did the unthinkable and you just can't talk to him. but let him get what he needs to say out at least."

Camila stared at him. her father was right about everything. maybe he was right about this.

She stood up and called Shawn. "Thank you." She said to her dad before she ran up to her room.

"Dobby." she heard Shawn smile through the phone.

"Hey." She said softly, sitting on her bed.

"How are you- I miss you so much."

Camila smiled softly. "I miss you too."

She felt her throat tighten as the aching pain came back. "It just sucks."

Shawn sighed. "I know."

"Like- like I just wish it just never happened because I need you so much but I'm just- I can't help how hurt I am.. I wish you just never made the stupid bet so I didn't have to feel this way". Her voice broke and she covered her mouth forcing back a sob.

"I'm so sorry baby I'll do anything for you to forgive me fully. Anything. I just want you to be how you used to be. I'm still the same guy I never changed.. the only thing that changed was your feelings."

Camila closed her eyes. "You're right. It just hurts, Shawn.."

"I'm so sorry Camila. Please believe me. You aren't just a bet to me. You're everything to me. I don't even care about sex, Mila.. All I need is you. Nothing else matters to me more than you."

Camilas heart ached and she squeezed the phone tighter. "I know. I know. I just want to forget about it. Keep it in the past. It's going to take time for me... I just need to take it a little slow for a bit."

Shawn let out a breath. "Thank you, I love you so much."

Camila wanted to say it so bad. But she felt this annoying urge telling her not to forgive him fully. "Shawn don't-"

"I'm serious. You don't have to say it back. But that doesn't mean I can't say it."

Camila closed her eyes trying not to cry. God, this was the worst feeling ever. "Good night." She hung up the phone and threw it before throwing herself onto her pillow crying. This was the most confusing feeling Camila had ever felt she never wanted something so much, but hated the feeling of having it. She just wanted to be in love with Shawn Mendes again. But it was so hard to feel like that again. She saw him different. But she also saw him as the same guy he was before. What was real.

Camila picked up her phone and laid beneath her covers.

I'm sorry. I just can't say that right now. I'm not trying to be a bitch I swear... -C

Its okay dobby..- S

A tear went down her cheek and she closed her eyes. He was being so understanding of her.

I really want to be over this.. I miss how we were. I miss it so much. -C

I'm here. I'm ready whenever you are. S

it's just hard. but I'm trying. -C

I know baby.. ill be patient. -S

Camila set her phone down and stared at her ceiling. she closed her eyes and thought back to when ever she and Shawn were laying on her bed one day.

Camilas head laid on Shawn's chest. she felt the rhythm of his heart beat, smiling she squeezed onto him tighter.

"I love that." Shawn said softly.

Camila opened her eyes. "Love what?"

"When were laying down, cuddling. And its silent and then out of nowhere, you squeeze me a little harder."

Camila giggled and kissed his chin.

"Why do you do that?"

She looked at him smiling. "I don't know-" she shrugged her shoulders. "I felt your heart beat and I don't know it just- made me smile and then I just really wanted to hold onto you tighter."

Shawn pulled her onto him more, wrapping more of his arms around her. He flipped them over, laying his head on Camilas chest. Her fingers immediately found his hair and ran through it. "You're perfect for me.." He whispered.

She wishes she could do that with Shawn. But it just felt so- not right. She still feels hurt and sees him for nothing but the bet. Deep down she still sees him for everything he was before the bet- but the part of her that holds that grudge and it continues to linger, it's killing her.

—————————

Shawn walked into the school and saw Camila standing in front of her locker, putting her things in it. Shawn made his way to her and hugged her from behind. Camila turned quickly her eyes wide when he met Shawn.

"Jesus you scared me.." She let out a breath.

Shawn chuckled. "I'm sorry."

Camila smiled looking down.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" Shawn leaned his hand on the locker beside Camilas.

"Yeah you can come over." She said softly.

"Awesome." Shawn leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek. God he just wanted to take her in his arms and kiss on her. he wanted her to kiss him how she used too. So gentle but so perfect. She knew just how to touch him.

Camilas cheeks grew pink.

Shawn became restless. He wanted to hold her so bad. Just one long hug that never ended.

She looked up at him, her big brown eyes grabbing his heart.

Shawn shook his head. "Come here." He pulled her body against his and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Please- please just hug me back." He whispered into her thick hair.

Camilas arms wrapped around his body, she settled her head into his chest.

Shawns body ached with a happiness he couldn't even describe. He just felt her on him and his whole body electrified with an aching, amazing pain. Shawn let out a deep breath and squeezed her a little tighter before letting go.

"I'll see you in second period." He kissed her forehead before walking into his class.

Shawn sat down in his chair and pulled out his homework from last night.

That sort of made my day better. - C

Shawn looked down at his screen and smiled.

Rough morning? - S

Mama and Papa are fighting.. - C

I'm sorry dobby... Anything I can do? - S

Its okay, it's not terrible it just sucks because my little sister is so confused and idk.. I just want to get my mind off of it but it kills me. - C

Shawn frowned.

let's take Sofi to get food. Ill pay. - S

You don't have to do that. - C

Nah I want too. I love Sofi, she's an awesome little kid. Id do anything for her. - S

Omg that made me smile so hard. Okay we can pick her up from school and surprise her. :) - C

Shawn smiled.

He looked up and quickly put his phone away when he saw his teacher turn down the row he was in. Shawn held his paper up for his teacher to grab.

—————————

Camila walked out of seventh period, she made her way to the parking lot and instantly spotted Shawns car. The entire time she walked girls stared at her. Why the hell do these girls like to stare so much? She avoided their eyes and made her way to Shawns car. The passenger door flung open.

"Looking good today dobby." He said from the inside of the car.

Camila laughed and sat down in the seat. "Thank you."

Shawn turned out of the parking lot and began driving to Camilas house.

"My sister gets out at 4:00 so we can just hang out for an hour and a half."

"Perfect." He replied.

Shawn parked on the street outside Camilas house. They got out and went upstairs to her room.

Camila moved to her bed and laid on top of it.

"After school is for cuddling." Shawn said as he laid down on top of Camila. She groaned giggling as he set all his weight on top of her.

"Get off of me fat ass." She laughed.

Shawn grabbed her sides tickling her. " I am not fat."

Camila laughed squirming under him. Shawn stopped tickling her and set his head on her chest. He rested his head on her, both of them steadying their breath. "Did you miss me, Dobby.."

Camilas heart flew in her stomach.

"Yes.. Of course."

Shawn wrapped his arms around her tighter. "I've missed you."

Camila didn't know how she felt right now. She wanted to just be in love with Shawn how she was before. All she wanted right now was to be with him, like this, right now.

"I'm here." She said softly.

Shawn chuckled and squeezed her harder. "Damn straight you are."

Camila set an alarm for 3:30 because her and Shawn were most likely going to fall asleep. Which of course, they did. It felt okay to be in his arms. Taking naps with Shawn was one of Camilas favorite things she'd ever, ever experienced.

Once the alarm went off Shawn and Camila both woke up and went to go get Sofi.

"Where are we going to eat?" Camila asked buckling her seat belt.

"Surprise." Shawn answered.

"It's a surprise?" Camila looked at him.

Shawn smiled. "Yep."

Camila laughed and sat back in her seat. "Well alrighty then."

———————-

Shawn and Camila sat in the car line waiting for Sofi to get out of school. Camila felt the urge to reach for Thawns hand. the thought felt so natural. Things are starting to feel more natural with the two of them now.

Camila lightly slid her hand on Shawns. He turned from his gaze out the window and looked down at her hand. He smiled down at her hand and turned his, squeezing her hand.

Camila held onto his hand and turned to look towards the school. Kids flooded the doors and stood next to all the teachers, and walking to their parents cars. She saw Sofi walking out, a smile on her face and she held onto her back pack straps. Camila rolled down the window and waved at her. Sofi met her eyes and smiled widely, running to Shawns car.

"Mila!"

"Hi princess." Camila smiled. "Get in, were taking you to get some food."

Sofi squealed and opened the back door, getting in the back seat. "This is the best day ever!"

Sofi was probably the cutest, most sweetest, funniest little girl Camila had known.

Camila turned to Shawn, he smiled to himself at Sofis cuteness. "I love her." She said softly to him.

He looked at her smiling. He looked back at Sofi. "How was school, Sofi?"

"It was awesome! At recess we played kick ball and I got out William Pennings! He never gets out. He's like the most athletic kid in my P.E class.

Camila turned to her little sister and stook out her hand. Sofi high five her smiling widely. "You're awesome Sofi." Camila smiled.

Shawn turned into papa leo's.

"Papa Leo's" Camila said softly.

"Yep." He answered.

They all walked in the pizza buffet and sat down in a booth. "Ready to each as much pizza as you can, Sofi?" Shawn leaned on the table.

"Yes." Sofi said excitedly.

Shawn chuckled. "Have you had papa leos before?"

She shook her head.

"Well, this is your first time eating here. Did you know the first place I took Camila was here?" He looked up at her, smirking his sexy smirk he always did, and she smiled hard. "She was so shy and so- beautiful."

Sofi awed.

Shawn mett Camilas warm smile before speaking again. "Man, look how lucky I am bringing beautiful girls to this pizza buffet. Camila and Sofi laughed. Camila took Shawns hand and brought him to his feet. "Lets eat."

Camila grabbed a tray and set it on the table, sliding it down the row in from of different pizzas. "Hows this for date?" Shawn whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"This is a date?" She teased.

"I would hope so." He placed a kiss on her cheek. Man how did Shawn Mendes always seem to make her feel like this.. She'd never think shed feel this feeling ever again.

"Of course it is." She kissed his lips. "It's the best date ever, Shawny boy." She pinched his cheeks.

Shawn chuckled and grabbed a slice of pizza. "Dobby." He looked at her. "You're amazing."

She smiled at him as he walked to get his drink. She watched him help Sofi get her food and drinks and just got a gush of feelings for him. Camila needed this. She needed this feeling to be back. And it was. She was never going to let go of it again.

The three of them met at their booth and began eating.

Sofi moaned in delight. "This is so good."

Camila grabbed her water. "It is really good." She took a sip.

"Am I great or what." Shawn winked.

"Oh whatever." Camila joked.

"Shawn is great." Sofi smiled.

Camila gasped, playing with the little girl.

"I like that you are dating Shawn, Camila." Sofi smiled.

Camila looked up at Shawn. His cheeks were red and he couldn't contain his smile. Camila smiled at Sofi. "Is that so."

"Mhm." She took a bite of her pizza. "I hope you date him for ever."

Shawn and Camila chuckled.

"Me too." Shawn said.

Camilas heart skipped a beat, and her whole body went numb. All she could do was smile and look down.

Yep. There it is. That feeling of 'this is real' Ccamila always felt in the beginning. Its back. All she wanted in that moment was to hold him. And to kiss him, and taste his lips.

"He's pretty great..." She said softly, meeting his eyes, offering him a warm smile.

----------------

Shawn walked behind Camila and Sofi as they walked into their house. He shut the doow behind him, greeting Camilas mom.

"Hi, Mrs. Cabello." He smiled.

Camila giggled. "You don't have to call her that."

Sinu smiled. "He's polite."

"Where's papa?" Camila asked softly.

Sinus face changed and she looked down at her cook book. "He should be home soon."

"Okay.." Camila grabbed Shawns hand. "We'll be upstairs."

She led him up the stairs and into her room.

"Did you see her face when I brought up my dad?" Camila asked, laying down on the bed.

Shawn laid beside her. "Maybe they're in a fight. It happens." Shawn said softly, lightly rubbing her cheek. 

She nodded grabbing his hand.

Shawn laid down, pulling Camilas body against his.

"How was your night?" Shawn whispered in her ear.

"Tonight was a very good night. I haven't had the best days lately." She said softly.

"I'm going to change that." He held onto her. "I won't let you be sad anymore." He swore on everything to himself, that he would never let anything hurt Camila ever again.

She turned on the side that faced Shawn and wrapped her arms around his body.

Shawns heart sped and he closed his eyes, feeling her on him. God her touch could never feel more familiar but so foreign.

"What about we watch a movie?" Shawn broke the silence.

Camila stood up and opened her movie case.

"Genre?" She asked.

"Scary." Shawn smirked.

Camila rolled her eyes playfully and put in a movie. She returned back to the bed, laying her head on Shawns chest; grabbing his body. God, Shawn was so lucky to be in this position right now. Any guy would be lucky to be able to have Camila hold onto them like they were hers. The craziest, most amazing part about it, is that he is hers. No one else has his attention like Camila. No one will ever be more enough for Shawn like Camila was. She was more than enough. She was perfect. All he needed, and more. He as no interest for any other girl or thing. Only her. It was crazy.

"I love the thought of me being the only guy you cuddle with." He said.

Camila laughed. "But you're not."

"Please."

"Seriously.. I cuddle with my papa all the time."

Shawn laughed hugging onto her body, kissing her forehead.

"What movie?" Shawn asked, pulling her into him more.

"I Know What You did Last Summer."

"I've seen half of it." Shawn said, taking his shirt off. He laid back down and laid his head on Camilas chest.

"My little sister and I call the killer, 'the hook man'."

Shawn chuckled, quieting down once the movie began.

He and Camila laid there snuggled for a while. Everything was great. Every time Camila laughed into his neck made Shawn feel amazing.

Shawn and Camila turned to her door when they heard Camilas mom and dad yell from downstairs. Camila sighed looking back at the movie. Shawn leaned up and looked down at her. "Hey." He said softly. "Its okay." He placed a kiss on her lips. He grabbed the remote and turned the T.V. on and continued to place warm kisses on Camilas lips.

Camila wrapped her arms around Shawns neck, along with her legs.

Shawn place a hand on Camilas thigh, and his other behind her neck. He kissed her deeply. It felt amazing tasting her lips. Especially right now. It's different getting a few kisses in the hallway, or a few simple pecks here and there. Having Camila under him, kissing him, feeling her body under him, was amazing.

Camilas hands slid on Shawns biceps. "I missed you so much." She said in between their kisses.

Shawn pushed his body onto hers, kissing her harder than before. Trying to get more of her than he could Shawn groaned. "I missed you so damn much."

Camila's fingers twirled in his hair as he moved his hand to her butt. He squeezed his hand, it was hard because of her jeans. "Sorry about the jeans." Camila giggled.

"I really do hate jeans.. always will." Shawn looked down.

He looked up at her. "C-can I take them off.. Only for easier access to your ass.." He said softly.

Camila laughed and kissed his forehead. "Yes."

Shawn smirked and unbuckled her jeans. Pulling the zipper down, Shawn felt an excitment in his guts. He pulled her jeans down, moving his lips to hers eagerly, placing his hand on her ass. He moved his hand around, kissing her neck.

Camilas hands dipped down to his stomach, making butterflies erupt. Shawn placed his forehead on hers, regulating his breathing. "Jesus you're so- I love you and your addictive lips so much." He kissed her lips once more.

"I love you." She said softly, looking in his eyes.

Shawn widened his eyes slightly. Camila placed her hand on his cheek softly. He looked down at her body. Her legs were straddling his waist as she lay beneath him. Looking back up to her eyes she pulled his lips on hers once more. Shawn grabbed her waist with his hands, kissing her back.

"I love your lips so god damn much." He whispered into her lips.

Camilas lips curved into a smile and she pulled Shawn into an embrace.

"I'm so happy I have you.." Camila said softly.

"I love you, Dobby." Shawn kissed her forehead.

"Stay the night tonight.. I don't want you
to go."

Shawn smiled. "Only if we can skip school tomorrow."

Camila groaned. "I hate skipping school-"

Shawn placed his fingers in her lips. "You know a day with just me and you is the best thing ever." Shawn kissed her cheek. "Cmon Dobby." He pouted.

"Fine."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.6K 3.2K 36
Camila was on a steady, comfortable relationship or so she thought until Shawn, her new coworker, made his way into her life and things with her long...
25.6K 2.5K 32
Shawn's name is synonymous with death, so everyone tends to give him space. Everyone except Camila, a girl who starts showing up and won't go away, a...
36.1K 1.5K 33
[completed] *part 1/3 of the fake series* nemesis, turned best friend, with a whole lotta history. w/shawn mendes and camila cabello started on : 28...
50.6K 4.1K 55
From rivals, to friends, to lovers, to strangers, to...? A bad move of destiny caused their path to go different ways, but that same destiny brought...