Nyctophilia

By Real_Toxic_Chik

Katerina hasn't found a need to grow out of her shell. But with getting out of her old ways come new ones. Ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Dereks P.O.V.)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Problem...Sorry

1K 24 13
By Real_Toxic_Chik

Hey guys. I've been getting messages about how people like my story and I'm truly thankful for all of you! But I don't have any way to watch teen wolf anymore. So would you still want to read this even if it is off of the story and not based off of the show? I can't remember the episodes well enough to be able to sill write it in sync with the story. If no that's okay! But if you do can you just comment what you would like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...