Sherlock Imagines and Prefere...

Just_A_Sherlockian tarafından

Hi, reader! I'm glad you've stumbled upon my book. You will find plenty of Sherlock x Reader imagines in here... Daha Fazla

Greetings!
In The Moonlight
Anniversary Gift
You May Be Right
Keeping You A Secret
Slipped Away
Stay Home
Black and Grey
A Romantic Evening
Unconditionally
Karaoke Night
Eternal Sleep
Heartbreaker
Our Little Girl
Hold On
Hallucinations
Million Reasons
The Mystery Kid
Heaven Can Wait
As Well As It Could Be
#WriteYourHeartOut
An Old Flame
Consulting Daddy
Forgiveness
The Page Boy
The Proposal Plan
The Proposal Plan [2]
Halloween Costumes
Unlike Others
For All Your Fluffy Needs
It Will Rain
Hurt Me If You're There
The New Kid
Just To Let You Know...
Blind Date
Dance Teacher
The Last Day
Next To Me
A Christmas Case
Sherlock's Apprentice
Ridiculous Man
Make It Stop
Brother Mine
A Father and His Daughter
The Spying Detective
Taken
So This Is Love
Case Gone Wrong
Pretend Girlfriend
Wedding Guest
After Hours
Prom Night

Wedding Cakes

3K 89 75
Just_A_Sherlockian tarafından

Since my hectic schedule doesn't allow me to write very often, I sometimes like to do shorter chapters such as these because they're fun to create and it means more content for you guys :)

I will be back to writing requests later this week when I have a bit more time to do so.

Thank you so much for reading, it means the world to me. Have an amazing day!

<♥>

Sherlock

Much to your surprise, Sherlock was very involved in the planning of your magical day. After his proposal, you were eager to start looking at dresses, sampling cakes and everything that involved your wedding. 

From what you had heard from married friends, husbands-to-be usually let their brides take care of it all and their experiences had shaped your expectations. But it couldn't be further from the truth in your case. 

Almost immediately after proposing, Sherlock was searching the internet for anything you two could possibly need. He took the matter into his own hands and surprisingly, he was an exceptional wedding planner. He had amazing ideas and high standards and those two combined created a visionary wedding. 

You, of course, did have a say in the preparations and Sherlock discussed everything with you, including the cake. Both of you agreed you wanted something classic and pretty, but not too exaggerating that the entire focus of the night would be on your cake. 

After visiting several cake shops, you two finally settled on this one; a simple white, four-layered cake decorated with red roses. It was the perfect addition to your ongoing classic theme for the wedding.

Mycroft

Making your wedding absolutely flawless to the finest detail was Mycroft's biggest priority. It took nearly two years to plan your perfect day and nothing went by unseen before it was implemented in the wedding. 

You loved Mycroft's eye for detail, but you didn't always agree with his approach. You were more of a simple kind of person, you just wanted something small and nice without all the fuss around it. You weren't one who enjoyed big, poofy dresses and expensive gourmet meals, it was all about you and Mycroft in your eyes and of course, Mycroft agreed... partially. 

He wanted your wedding to be the best day of both your lives. Making sure you were happy all the time had become his life's goal and the wedding was a huge part of that in his eyes. He spent an incredulous amount of money on everything and the cake was no exception.

He wanted something eye-catching, fancy and above all, dramatic. You were a bit hesitant about his ideas at first, but after some begging on his side, you agreed to have an open mind and look at the cake he wanted. What you saw was absolutely stunning. You fell in love with the detailed, champagne coloured cake and instantly agreed. It was the perfect addition to your perfect wedding.

Jim

You and Jim were anything but the traditional type. Nothing you did in life could be considered as common and you loved it that way. Whether it came down to planning a murder, a kidnapping or a wedding, the approach you took to it was always with the question 'What would the rest do?' in mind and then do the exact opposite. It was the way you and Jim lived life and it worked perfectly for you.

So it wasn't a surprise that you did the same for your wedding. For your attire, you went with a black jumpsuit instead of a white dress, countering the usual standards in the best way possible. You had the time of your lives as you planned it, laughing as you defied all 'wedding laws'. 

The same rule applied to your cake. Neither of you wanted a traditional wedding cake and after some brainstorming on what to do, you came up with the best possible idea. Instead of a cake, you'd have a bunch of black and white cupcakes stacked to look similar to a cake. The chocolate batter and the white buttercream contrasted nicely and most importantly, tasted delicious.

Greg

You and Greg wanted a small and simple wedding. Neither of you had an incredibly large income, but when it came to planning your perfect day, it never created issues. 

The most important aspect of your wedding day was each other in your and Greg's eyes. You didn't need fancy meals, a huge afterparty or an expensive dress. All you wanted was to marry the man of your dreams and even if you had to get married in a garbage bag, it wouldn't matter. 

Of course, this didn't mean that you neglected planning the wedding. You still put a lot of thought into it, but kept it as simple as you possibly could and the cake matched those ideals. 

It was a small, white cake decorated with fondant hearts and red roses. It was big enough to feed all your guests, who consisted of close family and friends. The red roses matched your bouquet and the accents on the cake resembled the dress you had chosen for the event. Greg had a red rose pinned on his suit and everything came together perfectly. It was a cosy and emotional wedding; all you ever wanted.

John

The perfect fairytale wedding. It had been your dream ever since you were little to one day get married and throw a huge party for all your friends and family. You grew up having a book filled with photos and descriptions of venues, dresses, cakes and all kinds of things that would make a perfect wedding. However, as you grew up, your dream wedding had been pushed to the back of your mind and your scrapbook ended in an old, dusty bookshelf, completely out of sight. You weren't so excited about weddings anymore because it just wasn't on your mind, but when John proposed and you said yes, that all changed.

Memories of your childhood had come flooding back to you, including that of your wedding scrapbook. And as you opened it, thousands of ideas bombarded you all at once. It was hectic at first but with the wonderful help of your fiancé, you managed to organise it neatly and make a clear overview. 

Choosing the cake was probably one of the easiest aspects of planning your wedding. Looking through your book, the photo of a modern looking cake with pink roses and a romantic text on top immediately caught your eye. You showed John and at seeing the dreamy look in your eyes, he instantly agreed. 

You had it made at a local bakery and it turned out absolutely wonderful, contributing nicely to your modern wedding.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

591K 14.2K 88
[[UPDATED: MAY 2024]] ✨ 𝟏7+ 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 ✨ Some fluff 💕, some smut 🔞, each 'one shot' is usually over 20,000 w...
83.5K 2.9K 79
Pretty much what it says on the tin. There will be happy, cute, fluffy oneshots, but others will be sad and angsty. My writing is trash, but it's hi...
1.1M 35.7K 193
Hi, reader! In this book, you will find lots of imagines with the various characters from BBC Sherlock. Most imagines are Sherlock x Reader, but you...
59.4K 1.3K 27
As a kidnapped victim of the one and only Jim Moriarty, you can't help but feel something when you're around him. Is this love real? Does he love you...